Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Cant believe 2 years have passed since now my wife came in with her K-1 visa!!! I'm now starting to get ready to file for her I-751...If we live in Chicago, IL where would we send her package once we have it complete and her 90 day window opens up?

Thank you all

3 minutes ago, DNZ14 said:

.If we live in Chicago, IL where would we send her package once we have it complete and her 90 day window opens up?

all go to the same place, Arizona.

Where to file

U.S. Postal Service (USPS): 

USCIS 
P.O. Box 21200 
Phoenix, AZ 85036 

FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries: 

USCIS 
Attn: I-751 
1820 E. Skyharbor Circle S
Suite 100 
Phoenix, AZ 85034

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Johnny829 said:

Hey guys! I’m really surprised! They received my package on 10/29/2020. EAC center and I just checked today and new card is being produced today as 5/6/2021. Good vibes to everyone! 

Congratulations to you 

12 hours ago, Johnny829 said:

Hey guys! I’m really surprised! They received my package on 10/29/2020. EAC center and I just checked today and new card is being produced today as 5/6/2021. Good vibes to everyone! 

That's great new Johnny! Did they have ask you to go get your biometrics done, or at least send you a letter that they're going to reuse the old ones? I'm curious because there was no movement for me after getting the receipt notice, not even the biometrics 

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Approved : Yes

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

GC Received: 2019-01-11

7 minutes ago, skatz said:

That's great new Johnny! Did they have ask you to go get your biometrics done, or at least send you a letter that they're going to reuse the old ones? I'm curious because there was no movement for me after getting the receipt notice, not even the biometrics 

Hey Skatz, yes around December 2020, I received biometric waive letter saying they’re using my old one. It really depends on which center your case goes to. Mine is EAC. In my opinion, SRC is the quickest. Other centers.... hard to say lol. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny829 said:

Hey Skatz, yes around December 2020, I received biometric waive letter saying they’re using my old one. It really depends on which center your case goes to. Mine is EAC. In my opinion, SRC is the quickest. Other centers.... hard to say lol. 

I'm EAC as well and never received my biometrics waiver. So frustrating. I wonder if you can "skip" the biometrics waiver stage and get "card being produced" without it

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

GC Received: 2019-01-11

16 minutes ago, skatz said:

I'm EAC as well and never received my biometrics waiver. So frustrating. I wonder if you can "skip" the biometrics waiver stage and get "card being produced" without it

I don’t believe you can do that. If that happens, it could be a glitch or they made a mistake. Anyway I completely understand how frustrating this process it is. Fingers crossed for you! 

20 hours ago, Johnny829 said:

Congratulations!🎉🎉 Ours was received 10/09/20 and just got our card yesterday! Our was transferred to NBC, fingerprints reused (waived) and no interview (had one for AOS). Sending positive vibes to everyone as well. 

3 hours ago, DrMom said:

Congratulations!🎉🎉 Ours was received 10/09/20 and just got our card yesterday! Our was transferred to NBC, fingerprints reused (waived) and no interview (had one for AOS). Sending positive vibes to everyone as well. 

May I know how long it takes to receive the card after it’s being produced? Thank you. 

50 minutes ago, Utah123 said:

Hi,
Today I went to my USCIS online account and it says I-551 null. What does that mean? 
I got my green card 2 years ago and right now I'm in middle of removing conditions. 

Does anyone have an idea what does I-551 null mean?

Thank you. 

On a quick Google search I found a few very recent cases like yours: some people waiting for the GC right after entering on a CR1 and some applying for citizenship. 

My guess is that it is a random glitch in their system. 

You should check in the following days and see if it the message changes. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
4 hours ago, Johnny829 said:

May I know how long it takes to receive the card after it’s being produced? Thank you. 

Took 8 days for me. 04/28 - Card is being produced, 05/06 - card arrived in the mail. 

29 minutes ago, Allaboutwaiting said:

On a quick Google search I found a few very recent cases like yours: some people waiting for the GC right after entering on a CR1 and some applying for citizenship. 

My guess is that it is a random glitch in their system. 

You should check in the following days and see if it the message changes. 

Yeah I think it's a glitch as well. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.