Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

hi all,

so our I-751 was received 10/28/2020.   SRC so we felt good. we received the biometrics letter waive and the extension quickly and since then no  news at all!!!  we are a little scared because people in SRC in january 2021 are being approved and people in other centers for this month are being also approved. we know that there is no specific explanation for why this happens but we have 2 questions:

1. is there any other SRC filers in the same boat as us?

2. on the online account, it says received on 10/28 but it says also that filed on november with a whole different date. is that common?

thank you 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
I just got a gift from USCIS ))IMG_5917.thumb.jpeg.5defc555dd6ac7622c65b481cc07a13e.jpeg

May 13, 2021 New Card Is Being Produced
April 12, 2021 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
January 20, 2021 We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
January 19, 2021 Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another USCIS office.
October 21, 2020 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Filed: H-2B Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Natalia & Igor said:
I just got a gift from USCIS ))IMG_5917.thumb.jpeg.5defc555dd6ac7622c65b481cc07a13e.jpeg

April 12, 2021 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-751 Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, were taken.
January 20, 2021 We transferred your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
January 19, 2021 Your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, was transferred to another USCIS office.
October 21, 2020 We received your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence.

Congratulations to you, do you mind sharing the document u submitted?

We also have similar timeline, mine was received on October 21th 2020 and transferred to NBC January 20th 21

Edited by Junior818

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Junior818 said:

Congratulations to you, do you mind sharing the document u submitted?

Thanks!

Sure!

1.    Filing Fee Check $595 (I-751) + $85 (Biometrics). Total: $680

2.    Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

3.    Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

4.    Copy of Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card

5.    Evidence of the Relationship:

a.    Joint Federal and State Tax Returns for 2017, 2018, 2019;

b.    Statements of joint checking bank account and credit cards;

c.    Copies of Health Insurance policies for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020;

d.    Copy of Car Insurance policy 2020, AAA Membership cards;

e.    Beneficiary for husband’s 401K & Health Saving Accounts;

f.     Some Mortgage Refinancing support documents;

g.    Vacationing together;

h.    Other evidence (DL, cell phone bill, Costco account summary);

i.      2 Affidavit Letters of Support;

j.      Photos 2017-2020

30 minutes ago, Natalia & Igor said:

Congrats! Im a WAC file too.

30 minutes ago, Natalia & Igor said:

Thanks!

Sure!

1.    Filing Fee Check $595 (I-751) + $85 (Biometrics). Total: $680

2.    Form G-1145, e-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance

3.    Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence

4.    Copy of Form I-551, Permanent Resident Card

5.    Evidence of the Relationship:

a.    Joint Federal and State Tax Returns for 2017, 2018, 2019;

b.    Statements of joint checking bank account and credit cards;

c.    Copies of Health Insurance policies for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020;

d.    Copy of Car Insurance policy 2020, AAA Membership cards;

e.    Beneficiary for husband’s 401K & Health Saving Accounts;

f.     Some Mortgage Refinancing support documents;

g.    Vacationing together;

h.    Other evidence (DL, cell phone bill, Costco account summary);

i.      2 Affidavit Letters of Support;

j.      Photos 2017-2020

Congratulations,🎉🎊🍾

Could this be filed online or only by paper application?  Did you send yours in ?  I know for a fact that N400 could be filed both ways.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Greatdane11 said:

Congratulations,🎉🎊🍾

Could this be filed online or only by paper application?  Did you send yours in ?  I know for a fact that N400 could be filed both ways.

Thanks!

There is no option to file I-751 online (

16 hours ago, Natalia & Igor said:

Congratulations !!! 

On 5/7/2021 at 5:38 PM, Johnny829 said:

May I know how long it takes to receive the card after it’s being produced? Thank you. 

Hello, 

our card arrived May 6. The approval was April 30

On 5/12/2021 at 11:55 AM, Shoroow said:

hi all,

so our I-751 was received 10/28/2020.   SRC so we felt good. we received the biometrics letter waive and the extension quickly and since then no  news at all!!!  we are a little scared because people in SRC in january 2021 are being approved and people in other centers for this month are being also approved. we know that there is no specific explanation for why this happens but we have 2 questions:

2. on the online account, it says received on 10/28 but it says also that filed on november with a whole different date. is that common?

thank you 

We mailed ours oct 6, it was received oct 9, and check was not cashed until oct 23rd but our NOA was oct 22nd. Biometrics were waived mid December, and we heard nothing until April 30th (approval). So I think the date thing not always lining up is common. 

we were also worried because there seemed to be others getting approved before us as well, but maybe you are next since we had sent ours at the beginning of October (SRC, they transferred to NBC).

Fingers crossed!!

6 hours ago, Selma and Nermin said:

5/13/2021 application approved, filed October 2020. They skipped the interview for us.

Congratulations!! 

On 5/12/2021 at 11:55 AM, Shoroow said:

hi all,

thank you 

Iam SRC filers too and still waiting

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.