Chelleyandaaron

i-751 October 2020 filers

1,291 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Fekiryasenifal said:

Thanks ,our case sounds the same my husband is us citizen iam removing green card status hoping on our case to be approved soon 

Yes, we hope soon as well!! Thank you for sharing, and good luck! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
On 3/3/2021 at 4:55 PM, Ecaen87 said:

Normally cases sent to MSC from the beginning are sent there to get them ready for interview. Those who haven’t been interviewed together in the US by USCIS, like CR1 are sent to local offices for interview.

Can you explain that again please? 

I got my CR1 in my homecountry and my husband was there with me, though not interviewed. 

Timeline
On 3/3/2021 at 12:28 PM, Aadhi said:

Thank you for comforting words.

May I ask When did you apply ? And do you see any update if you have not received your card already ?

I sent it early october and got my extension letter in november (dated 10/15/2020) 

I have not heard anything ever since, no!

6 hours ago, mrmvkjts said:

Can you explain that again please? 

I got my CR1 in my homecountry and my husband was there with me, though not interviewed. 

Apparently now all I751 applications require to have an interview. However they have an interview waiver if certain conditions are met, like had been interviewed for AOS in the US.
Most CR1 are routed directly to MSC to have their cases ready for interview at local offices. 
Basically they want every couple to be interviewed by USCIS either for AOS or ROC.

Timeline
10 hours ago, Ecaen87 said:

Apparently now all I751 applications require to have an interview. However they have an interview waiver if certain conditions are met, like had been interviewed for AOS in the US.
Most CR1 are routed directly to MSC to have their cases ready for interview at local offices. 
Basically they want every couple to be interviewed by USCIS either for AOS or ROC.

Oh, I see what you mean! 

Yeah I get that, and that‘s totally fine but they could just hurry up. It‘s not like I live in a super busy, popular area for immigrants LOL

2 hours ago, mb112 said:

Has anyone had any updates past biometrics for LIN? Mine hasn't changed since early december. 

I have seen LIN updates of March thru May 2020 ones getting approved. So pretty sure we are waiting a bit longer. lol

Hey, I am wondering if anyone other I-751 filers are still waiting to hear back about biometrics scheduling. My case was filed on October 12th, 2020 and so far all I have received is a notice of action. It was sent to MSC which I believe is the national benefits center. However, I have received no further updates outside of the Notice of Action which I received in October. 

1 hour ago, JamesMcKeever said:

Hey, I am wondering if anyone other I-751 filers are still waiting to hear back about biometrics scheduling. My case was filed on October 12th, 2020 and so far all I have received is a notice of action. It was sent to MSC which I believe is the national benefits center. However, I have received no further updates outside of the Notice of Action which I received in October. 

Yup, same here. Case went to EAC, received the NOA pretty quickly and this is pretty much it. Haven't heard anything since.

Removal of Conditions

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 2020-10-16

NOA Date : 2020-10-30

New Card Ordered: 2021-06-15

Fingerprints Taken (reused) Date: 2021-06-15

Approval / Denial Date : 2021-06-15

Approved : Yes

Adjustment of Status

CIS Office : Philadelphia PA

Date Filed : 2017-11-11

NOA Date : 2017-11-18

RFE(s) : 2018-01-05

Bio. Appt. : 2017-11-29

Interview Date : 2019-01-02

Approval / Denial Date : 2019-01-05

Approved : Yes

GC Received: 2019-01-11

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, JamesMcKeever said:

MSC cases are being scheduled biometrics at least 5 months, maybe 7 also. I also filed in Oct, expecting bio in May/July somewhere this year.

ROC TimeLine

## Sent by USPS Oct 22, 2020 ## Delivered Oct 24 ## Check cashed Nov 26 ## SMS with MSC Receipt Nov 28 ## i797 Print Date Nov 24,  Received Dec 01 2020 ## 24 months extension letter received at old address on Dec 20, 2021. ## Aug 2022 Interview & Card Produced 

Last updated Nov, 2022

N400 TimeLine

## Online Application Date 07/26/2023 paid by Credit Card, Receipt Number received online in seconds. ## On Jan 05, 2024, Interview Scheduled on Feb 13, 2024, Sacramento Office. ## Interview Passed. Oath Ceremony Scheduled for Feb 21, 24 Roseville.event.png

23 hours ago, JamesMcKeever said:

My case was filed early October at SRC I received NOA,and transfer notice to NBC quick since then  I did not get any update from them   Iam wondering if they are going to  schedule an appointment or they are going to  reuse my old biometric which was taken outside us for the 2 year green card

Hello everyone, I filed my ROC in June 2019 and it’s still pending, I filed my N400 in December 2020, I didn’t receive an RFE but thinking of adding more documents like our car note worth and this year’s tax return in this column “unsolicited info”, has anyone ever tried this and got a result after , is this beneficial in Anyway, would it help expedite my case?

secondly, I wasn’t called for fingerprint for my N400 , a reuse notification was sent to me ( this means I didn’t get to receive the citizenship booklet that ought to be handed to me when I go in for my fingerprint ), how can I get a copy of the Q and A booklet for citizenship interview ?

Thanks to you all as we all stay positive

3AA7238B-81E1-419B-9A47-C5D1ED7C369D.png

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.