igoyougoduke

Poster boy now worried about losing election

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
58 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Got to be trolling.

I heard John Lewis's Funeral was turned into a DNC rally by Obummer. Supposedly he gave an impassioned support of mail voting. That really scares me because you know if the DNC is pushing it that hard it has to something that is way in their favor.

Supposedly he made the case to the packed room that voting in person is too dangerous to Black People.

Hmm, sounds like the Paul Wellstone memorial.  You have to give it to the Dems, they really know how to play a funeral.

59 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I think we are not arguing the same thing here -- I don't see this as trolling only the press, I see it as trolling the people as well. The press and the people are not the President. It's not a directly analogous situation. The President is the head of the executive branch, and is supposed to be acting on behalf of all of us. Understandably making pronouncements like this is very worrying, because there is a requirement that the election be held the first Tuesday in November. Why get the people upset like this? It does nothing to quiet down what is a volatile conversation about how the election will proceed. 

The world is not Twitter.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
51 minutes ago, laylalex said:

It's not fun or funny. And even if you and I know he can't change the date, that doesn't mean other people don't know it. What does it add to our national dialogue right now? 

Just so you know, that goes for him accepting the election or not. I don't appreciate the comments coming from the Democrats on this at all, since I believe he will accept it.

So do you feel that way about all the mis-information the Democrats and their media allies put out?  Look at the Barr hearings, and you see that was all about Dem talking points to get out on CNN/MSNBC.  There will be a lot of folks that will believe the absurd comparison Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal put forth, and then reclaimed her time to so as to not allow Barr to correct her.  What difference does it make that CNN will only play her speech misinformation continues.

Edited by Dashinka

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

41 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Faux outrage like this makes his trolling all the better.

trolls have nothing else to do but waste time, bicker quarrel and blah blah something to make themselves feel good. deep down it must be an hell of a empty void all their life. mommy and daddy issues are usually the reasons and it must start early on their development 

duh

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, James120383 said:

trolls have nothing else to do but waste time, bicker quarrel and blah blah something to make themselves feel good. deep down it must be an hell of a empty void all their life. mommy and daddy issues are usually the reasons and it must start early on their development 

you must be new to cehst...........

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

4 minutes ago, James120383 said:

Let me know when you discover SNL, MadTV, Comedy Central, The Onion, etc. I'd be glad to read your opinion on the trolling they do. 😉

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Let me know when you discover SNL, MadTV, Comedy Central, The Onion, etc. I'd be glad to read your opinion on the trolling they do. 😉

or the dreaded babylon bee.........which triggers liberals.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

19 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

or the dreaded babylon bee.........which triggers liberals.

It's not saaaaaatire. 😭:crying::cry:

Just like amazingly, the left pulled the old "born again virgin" card pretending to be victorian-era conservatives who'd never utter anything remotely "sexist" in their own private conversations when the Access Hollywood tape came out.

It's like a troll skit that writes itself. The Bee doesn't even really need to try, they're given the material on a platter.

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

The world is not Twitter.

I completely agree. I rarely look at it myself, except when it's linked to, or when I want to find out hyperlocal news. We had an earthquake here at 4:30am, woke us up. I turned to Twitter to make sure we really did feel something. It was useful because we were prepared for the aftershocks that followed. In my opinion, that's the stuff that Twitter really excels at. 

1 hour ago, Dashinka said:

So do you feel that way about all the mis-information the Democrats and their media allies put out?  Look at the Barr hearings, and you see that was all about Dem talking points to get out on CNN/MSNBC.  There will be a lot of folks that will believe the absurd comparison Congresswoman Pramila Jayapal put forth, and then reclaimed her time to so as to not allow Barr to correct her.  What difference does it make that CNN will only play her speech misinformation continues.

I am focused on whether it's appropriate for the nation's highest ranking government official to troll the American people. I don't think it is. Believe it or not, I can stay on topic when I want to. :) 

6 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I completely agree. I rarely look at it myself, except when it's linked to, or when I want to find out hyperlocal news. We had an earthquake here at 4:30am, woke us up. I turned to Twitter to make sure we really did feel something. It was useful because we were prepared for the aftershocks that followed. In my opinion, that's the stuff that Twitter really excels at. 

I am focused on whether it's appropriate for the nation's highest ranking government official to troll the American people. I don't think it is. Believe it or not, I can stay on topic when I want to. :) 

You think its ok that Twitter is ok with a post from the leader of Iran, calling for genocide against Jews, but censor the President for saying protesters in DC would be met with force 

In this sense, he's trolling the people that already try to invoke "outrage" at everything he does, but especially the media, who promote it the most. Who wouldn't troll people like that? 

Well, we know who.. but I'm not one of those people who magically changed when the orange man became President. Seriously, watch/re-watch Comedy Central Roasts, these are almost all people on the left trolling, making race jokes, cancer jokes, sex jokes, old jokes, every offensive joke imaginable, the concept of trolling and offensive humor is a conjuration of liberalism to mock conservatives who'd invoke outrage to silence the humor of others, or mock the same conservatives who were so obsessed with moral imposition. Now they act like it was some conservative or Republican invention, LARPing this lifestyle completely counter to reality, I suppose counting on those who purposely have the political memory of a goldfish.

One of the biggest reasons to oppose where this left has gone is being someone who is largely a liberal and utterly fed up of these people and their otherworldly fantasyland gimmicks.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
9 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I am focused on whether it's appropriate for the nation's highest ranking government official to troll the American people.

if you really want to split hairs, one could say that every politician trolls the american people.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I don't troll anyone. I tease a little here and there, but it's always in good humor and it's usually pretty clear what I'm doing. I'm not looking to pwn anyone, and I don't see the point in it. What does all of that do to your soul? What does any of it achieve except greater division? 

I guess when it comes down to looking at America, and politicians of every stripe and philosophy, I think of the idea that we should always be striving for that "more perfect union" the Constitution speaks of. Not only in the concept of becoming "more perfect" but also in the concept of "union." How can we unite better? How can we bridge divides better instead of making them wider? How does trolling further the ends of the Constitution?

I don't know, maybe I am (as my friends say to me sometimes) too good for this world. :lol:  That does sound awfully like they're planning to take me out though.... :unsure: 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I don't troll anyone. I tease a little here and there, but it's always in good humor and it's usually pretty clear what I'm doing. I'm not looking to pwn anyone, and I don't see the point in it. What does all of that do to your soul? What does any of it achieve except greater division? 

I guess when it comes down to looking at America, and politicians of every stripe and philosophy, I think of the idea that we should always be striving for that "more perfect union" the Constitution speaks of. Not only in the concept of becoming "more perfect" but also in the concept of "union." How can we unite better? How can we bridge divides better instead of making them wider? How does trolling further the ends of the Constitution?

I don't know, maybe I am (as my friends say to me sometimes) too good for this world. :lol:  That does sound awfully like they're planning to take me out though.... :unsure: 

do you ever dress up in lingerie and but have a headache?  if so, you're trolling.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Timeline
40 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Guess what we did in Santa Monica before twitter came along?  That's right, we rolled over and went back to sleep as the aftershocks did their thing.  Ahh, the struggle....