Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, TheFostersJourney said:

Do you still have to wait until at least  10 days before interview to do medical? 

On Andrews portal it will ask for your interview date, they at Andrews decide base on that date you put in when your to do your medical 

3 minutes ago, Mono90 said:

To set an appointment with Andrews you should go to the hospitals website complete the form and submit the hospital will contact you within two days with a date to come in and do your medical. A list is used by the hospital only when your case is being expedited. If your name isn’t on the list they usually email the embassy or they ask you to email them the info you got from the embassy. For the medical I’ll advise persons to go get there vaccines before hand and save some money at Andrews 

I requested the appointment online but Andrews called to say the names weren't on the list and advised me to email the embassy🤷‍♀️ They also said they would call the embassy too.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Kenzie_ said:

Statement #2 is true. Theres also a few recent videos on YouTube of person who have traveled in the last 2 weeks detaling their experience. With respect to self-isolation for 14 days, they are quite strict and have an app that tracks your movement and send out an alert. 

In theory. Ppl are still moving all about. The app doesn't always work and in some cases can't be downloaded.

Timeline

Ok... unless your interview is like next week I wouldn’t be too worried. The embassy doesn’t work as fast as how we want them to but I’m sure they will send your names across. 

I had that experience last week but that’s because my daughter case was expedited, I forward the emails ect within hours everything was set for the medical for her, actually I did her medical on Friday and our interview was on Tuesday.

Timeline
21 minutes ago, J-Ann said:

Hey guys. Those with dates already,  quickly set up your medicals. Tried to do so last night and a rep from Andrews called and said my husband's name was not on the list sent by the Embassy to them. They told us to email the embassy letting them know this because we can't schedule a date without the names being on the hospital's list. 

Good info. Thx for updating us. Which email? KingstonIV@state.gov?

Edited by Stacey Ann

3 minutes ago, Stacey Ann said:

Good info. Thx for updating us. Which email? KingstonIV@state.gov?

Yh. That's what they gave. Another rep from Andrews called and they stated a couple of other persons are experiencing this too. So it seems like they're gathering the info to request it from the embassy. 

Just providing updates so if anyone else experiences the same thing they'll know they're not alone.

Timeline
28 minutes ago, J-Ann said:

Hey guys. Those with dates already,  quickly set up your medicals. Tried to do so last night and a rep from Andrews called and said my husband's name was not on the list sent by the Embassy to them. They told us to email the embassy letting them know this because we can't schedule a date without the names being on the hospital's list. 

So Andrews calls with the appointment dates or they just called you because your name wasn't on the list? Did they call the person in JA or the petitioner?

Edited by Stacey Ann

Timeline
Just now, J-Ann said:

Yh. That's what they gave. Another rep from Andrews called and they stated a couple of other persons are experiencing this too. So it seems like they're gathering the info to request it from the embassy. 

Just providing updates so if anyone else experiences the same thing they'll know they're not alone.

Oh ok. Cool. Guess they'll sort it out. So what now? Will they call you again when they hear from the embassy or did they give you a time frame to check back?

1 minute ago, Stacey Ann said:

So Andrews calls with the appointment datee or they just called you because your name wasn't on the list? Did the call the person in JA or the petitioner?

I went online to register and request the appointment. That went smoothly. It tells you someone will contact you in 2 days with an appointment. They called today saying our names were not on the list and advised us to send the email and they would call on their end. 

1 minute ago, Stacey Ann said:

Oh ok. Cool. Guess they'll sort it out. So what now? Will they call you again when they hear from the embassy or did they give you a time frame to check back?

They said they'd call back. So just waiting

Timeline
1 minute ago, J-Ann said:

I went online to register and request the appointment. That went smoothly. It tells you someone will contact you in 2 days with an appointment. They called today saying our names were not on the list and advised us to send the email and they would call on their end. 

Ohhh ok. Thank you! Hopefully you'll hear back soon.

48 minutes ago, J-Ann said:

Thanks for the info

4 hours ago, Stacey Ann said:

When I wake in the middle of the night checking my email with sleep in my eye and barely squinting and I see the visajourney subject line for a second I think it's NVC or the embassy emailing me y'all. It's bad 🤣🤣🤣

LMFAOOOOOO!!!!!! I thought it was only me...it gets me everytime lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.