Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Kenzie_ said:

Yesss man! As soon as they clear us up you know that you guys next and the great things that now you know its a 1-2 day time frame to get a date after you see it's sent to Kingston. And also, it's not a really a month to wait to get the date for the interview. Based on the the date the of the DQโ€™s and the interview dates it's less than a month wait. ( positive aspect of COVID)ย 

ย 

I never said thank you for starting this thread, Thank you ๐Ÿค— we all need this!ย 

ย 

Yep, that's why I started the thread so we can follow each other's progress andย cheer each other on. There was so much uncertainty with this whole Covid thing andย not knowing when or how things would move fwd was nerve wreckingย so it's good seeing so many of us progressing to the next step.

ย 

This is an awesome website. Thanks to whomever created thisย community. ๐Ÿ’–

ย 

Have a great day ahead everyone. Be safe!

1 hour ago, Kenzie_ said:

Yesss man! As soon as they clear us up you know that you guys next and the great things that now you know its a 1-2 day time frame to get a date after you see it's sent to Kingston. And also, it's not a really a month to wait to get the date for the interview. Based on the the date the of the DQโ€™s and the interview dates it's less than a month wait. ( positive aspect of COVID)ย 

ย 

I never said thank you for starting this thread, Thank you ๐Ÿค— we all need this!ย 

ย 

This was the thread that give me some hope. Was like a therapy for me๐Ÿ™Œ..thanks guys

Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Yep, that's why I started the thread so we can follow each other's progress andย cheer each other on. There was so much uncertainty with this whole Covid thing andย not knowing when or how things would move fwd was nerve wreckingย so it's good seeing so many of us progressing to the next step.

ย 

This is an awesome website. Thanks to whomever created thisย community. ๐Ÿ’–

ย 

Have a great day ahead everyone. Be safe!

Stacey ann i check this thread every day ... yow mi feel suh good fi all the people that got dates ๐Ÿ˜ข .. and its some early dates .. i hope i get a early date too .. me and stacey ann got DQ the same date .. i guess there is a possibility we run into each other at the embassy only thing is that we won't know each other but god is workingย 

Edited by Unknown101

Just now, Unknown101 said:

Stacey ann i check this thread every day ... yow mi feel suh good fi all the people that got dates ๐Ÿ˜ข .. and its some early dates .. i hope i get a early date too .. me and stacey ann got DQ the same date .. i guess there is a possibility we run into each other at the embassy only thing is that we won't know each other but god is workingย 

Jamaica is very blessed. ... there are alot of embassies that ain't even open .. some just reach phase 1ย  but jamaicans dont know the blessing we have as a country ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ช out a road we say ๐Ÿ™Œ

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

I check the thread and timeline updates every day too to see how ppl who may not be on this thread are progressing too. I'm hoping we get our date soon too. There are a couple of other earlyย June DQs on this thread. I hope they update us so we know when the June interviews start going out. I'm in the states so my husband is interviewing. It would be nice to put a face to a name fi true.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Jamaica is very blessed. ... there are alot of embassies that ain't even open .. some just reach phase 1ย  but jamaicans dont know the blessing we have as a country ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’ช out a road we say ๐Ÿ™Œ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

I check the thread and timeline updates every day too to see how ppl who may not be on this thread are progressing too. I'm hoping we get our date soon too. There are a couple of other earlyย June DQs on this thread. I hope they update us so we know when the June interviews start going out. I'm in the states so my husband is interviewing. It would be nice to put a face to a name fi true.

Yes we will get dates hopefully late September dates. If you do the maths .. My birthday and wedding anniversary is in September so to leave rite after that would be great . ๐Ÿ’ช.. you will see your husband real soon ... again good luck everyone ...ย  and yall will definitely see a pick of me soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Just now, Unknown101 said:

Yes we will get dates hopefully late September dates. If you do the maths .. My birthday and wedding anniversary is in September so to leave rite after that would be great . ๐Ÿ’ช.. you will see your husband real soon ... again good luck everyone ...ย  and yall will definitely see a pick of me soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

ย 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

Rooting for JUNE DQ ๐Ÿ™Œ

Me and my husband both have birthdays at the end of September. Hopefully he is here before then..if not, I'm going right back to JA...even though I just got back ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

ย 

My DQ was 5/26 so I'll let you know when I get an interview date...I'm probably going to be in the last batch of May...June is probably going to start right after..Unless they skipped me ๐Ÿ˜”

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

His bday is end of August. I'm praying we can interview by then andย he can be here before Thanksgiving.

6 minutes ago, AMO O said:

Me and my husband both have birthdays at the end of September. Hopefully he is here before then..if not, I'm going right back to JA...even though I just got back ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ฒ

ย 

My DQ was 5/26 so I'll let you know when I get an interview date...I'm probably going to be in the last batch of May...June is probably going to start right after..Unless they skipped me ๐Ÿ˜”

Stay positive

My hubby docs got DQย May 14 so your right around the corner. I got his interview date email last night at around 11:20pm and his interview is August 24. Youโ€™ll get your date pretty soon just keep checking your email ๐Ÿ˜

Timeline

You know much we check our emails and ceac??? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ wooiii. We beย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ outttttt DWL. Yah so festive bad. Caan wait fi have my excitement too.

You know much we check our emails and ceac??? ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ wooiii. We beย ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ outttttt DWL. Yah so festive bad. Caan wait fi have my excitement too.

Nah tell yuh mon๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย  ย ... mi check it like me mad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย  ... like a crack head a look fi crack .... ceac must be tired ofย  my case number and invoice id ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Just now, AMO O said:

ย 

No you up next .. by monday you will be smiling too ... stay positive.. i wish i got DQ in mayย 

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.