Stacey Ann

Interview timeline after Documentarily Qualified (DQ)

2,955 posts in this topic

Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Yesssss, come thru Ryan. Mi mad fi ping him but trying to be patient lol

Yea man we afi see weh ryan a deal wid first .... rn my advice is to how this system thing yah a run ... waste no time ... as yuh get yuh interview. . And get back yuh passport. .. buy a ticket and cut 😂😂😂 sound like joke but yuh f%£k fi hear them lock down back or something rn a wait me a wait fi see at kingston on my case .. swear to god 

15 hours ago, SwanC said:

hang in there! 💪🏾...I haven’t seen hubby since July 2019 as well. Nuff sacrifices made for real! But we all just need to keep holding on, keep supporting each other, and hold the faith. Our time soon come! Praying for us all! Lol the whole a we stress out, mi don’t want to see nuh more paper work! 

I went crazy with paper work when putting together al the evidence for the supporting documents when I sent the filing off from November 2018. I was like this too much lol my hubby help a lot but it felt so overwhelming. The last time I saw my hubby was 6 months ago and I’m going crazy lol. I really applaud y’all who going 1 year + with out seeing spouse. It really tuff naah lie 

Just now, TheFostersJourney said:

My birthday was Tuesday spent time at home with family but we did went out for dinner at red lobster but it was pretty empty..maybe like 4 other family was on the other side of restaurant. They really playing it safe. Has you walk in there’s hand sanitizer right in you face 🤣

Happy belated. .. mines is in September bout me and wifey one day apart and rite now birthday cancel this year kaz a str8888 papers  me focus deh 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Yea man we afi see weh ryan a deal wid first .... rn my advice is to how this system thing yah a run ... waste no time ... as yuh get yuh interview. . And get back yuh passport. .. buy a ticket and cut 😂😂😂 sound like joke but yuh f%£k fi hear them lock down back or something rn a wait me a wait fi see at kingston on my case .. swear to god 

Me too. A nuh joke ting. I'm fearful of another shut down too esp a hault at the embassy. Things critical here and financial wise immigration is not doing well.

Timeline
1 minute ago, TheFostersJourney said:

I went crazy with paper work when putting together al the evidence for the supporting documents when I sent the filing off from November 2018. I was like this too much lol my hubby help a lot but it felt so overwhelming. The last time I saw my hubby was 6 months ago and I’m going crazy lol. I really applaud y’all who going 1 year + with out seeing spouse. It really tuff naah lie 

I'm going on 9 months and it's VERY hard. I just need this process to hurry up and come through 🙏🏾

Just now, Stacey Ann said:

Me too. A nuh joke ting. I'm fearful of another shut down too esp a hault at the embassy. Things critical here and financial wise immigration is not doing well.

Nah tell yuh . Rite now a fast forward me waan fast forward the days ... rn i aint even scared of public charges like am scared of this wol embassy and this American system announcing a lockdown again ... rn i just want to see my ceac update to kingston... nah waste nuh time 😐😐😐

19 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

The embassies are doing social distance... they dont want alot of people in the embassy and or in the room doing the interview to protect the councler officers so thats one reason 2 if they even find out that someone might have covid or coming from an area contaminated with covid they will lock down the embassy again like they did back in February/march when that one woman had the virus and clean it for a month or 2 again we dont need that so please i am begging lets all  be on the safe side ... we all are going to get our visa ...  🙋🙋🙋💪💪

I totally understand what your saying and because of covid and the whole social distancing I had email them in June and ask a lot of question and they replied to me with details so because of the responds and the ok of petitioners being able to attend that’s why I wanted to go but after a long talk with hubby just now we decide it’s best I stay. But now I don’t think I will sleep when it’s time for his interview 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Unknown101 said:

Nah tell yuh . Rite now a fast forward me waan fast forward the days ... rn i aint even scared of public charges like am scared of this wol embassy and this American system announcing a lockdown again ... rn i just want to see my ceac update to kingston... nah waste nuh time 😐😐😐

Does NVC notify us when the status change happens or we just have to keep checking? Who on here told us about it again?

Just now, mrstoyou17 said:

Gm guys! May 6th DQ and got my interview date yesterday! Also schedule my medical which will be on the 4th! So happy!! (Kingston embassy as well) 

Good for you.. but it looks like they aint going in order... if you just got email last night and you got DQ may 6th and some people who got DQ may14 got email before you .. that mean they just sending out interview base on the name they got from NVC. ..well obviously its in the month they doing it by but its still scrambled. . So with that being said when they get to june people who DQ the 15th can get email before people who DQ the 5th and possibly earlier dates .. i dont know iam just doing some maths here 

Edited by Unknown101

Timeline
1 minute ago, Unknown101 said:

Good for you.. but it looks like they aint going in order... if you just got email last night and you got DQ may 6th and some people who got DQ may14 got email before you .. that mean they just sending out interview base on the name they got from NVC. ..well obviously its in the month they doing it by but its still unscramble. . So with that being said when they get to june people who DQ the 15th can get email before people who DQ the 5th and possibly earlier dates .. i dont know iam just doing some maths here 

Doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason but I peeped your observation too. All in all it seems they're still in May. They just need to get to June already man!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.