hopelifebetter201

July 2020 I-751 filers (merged)

862 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
37 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

Where you sent to? Did they pick up your package?

I sent it Phoenix. I am assuming it was picked up as it was signed by someone. 

I-751

7/14/20 - Application mailed.

7/17/20 - Application received.

7/24/20 - Text notification received with a WAC number.
7/31/20 - 797 received. Printed on 7/26/20.

1/06/21 - Case transferred.

1/13/21 - Received transfer notice in mail.

1/21/21 - Biometrics applied.

1/26/21 - Received biometrics reuse notice in mail. 

2/11/21 - Called for an update on my case and was told file is in local office.

2/26/21 - Received interview notice. Printed on 2/22/21.

N-400 - Military Service Based

1/12/21 - Application submitted online; Application received.

1/13/21 - Received IOE electronic receipt notice via email; Biometrics walk-in; Case status changed to "Case is Being Actively Reviewed by USCIS."

1/19/21 - Received paper receipt notice in the mail.

1/22/21 - Received email from USCIS that a new receipt notice will be issued due to an error on the previous one.

1/26/21 - New receipt notice posted on my online account. 
2/01/21 - New receipt notice arrived in mail. 

2/11/21 - Called for an update on my case and was told file is in local office.

2/19/21 - Case status changed to Interview scheduled.

2/22/21 - Interview notice posted on my online account.

2/26/21 - Received paper interview notice in mail.

3/16/21 - Biometrics Reuse notice posted online.

3/26/21 - Received biometrics reuse notice in mail. 

3/30/21 - N-400 approved; Same-day oath ceremony. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
20 minutes ago, DC909 said:

I sent it Phoenix. I am assuming it was picked up as it was signed by someone. 

I sent to Phoenix too.Mine has been signed as delivered. But I wonder if that is the person just received the package at the lockbox not the person from Uscis to pick up the package.

Screenshot_20200720-152941_Gmail.jpg

Edited by hopelifebetter201

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Getting ready to send everything in on Friday. Working on cover letter now and I have a question for those that may now.

I see a lot of petitioners are describing their cover letter as "[name] entered US under K-1 Visa" , however my case is different.

I entered the US when I was underage with the I-94 (Not sure if there's a better term for this), married USC wife in 2016 and received my AOS in 2018.

So for my cover letter would I word it as "[my name] entered the US as a child on an I-94 Visa on [month year], married [USC wife name] on [month day year] and received Adjustment of Status on [month day year]" ?

Sent mine july 6th, delivered to pheonix lock box July 9th.  Still haven't been charged or received enotification.  I'm worried for some reason ours was rejected.  I went over it multiple times to make sure everything was there, signed, and dated.  We were eligible to file starting June 18th so it wasn't sent too early.   Could they have rejected it if the affidavits of support were signed and dated before the eligible filing date?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

Getting ready to send everything in on Friday. Working on cover letter now and I have a question for those that may now.

I see a lot of petitioners are describing their cover letter as "[name] entered US under K-1 Visa" , however my case is different.

I entered the US when I was underage with the I-94 (Not sure if there's a better term for this), married USC wife in 2016 and received my AOS in 2018.

So for my cover letter would I word it as "[my name] entered the US as a child on an I-94 Visa on [month year], married [USC wife name] on [month day year] and received Adjustment of Status on [month day year]" ?

The cover letter is just a description of the application and the contents of the packet. I wrote mine like below.

"Dear USCIS Officer,   

Enclosed please find our form 1-751 petition to remove conditions on residence and supporting evidence of the relationship. I, the Conditional Resident has been a two-year conditional resident since 09/20/2018 and my Green Card expires on 09/20/2020. A payment of $680 is

indicated on Form G-1450 (Authorization for Credit Card Transactions) for both the Application and the Biometric Service Fees.

Contents Include:

* 1-751 Form signed by myself and my spouse.

Form G-1450 for $680, which includes $595 filing fee and $85 biometrics fee.

* Copy of Conditional Resident Green Card (Front and Back)

*Copy of US Citizen Spouse's Passport ID

* Copy of Conditional Resident and US Citizen Spouses Marriage Certificate

*Copies of Evidence of Bona fide Relationship

Exhibit 1: 2018 and 2019 Copies of IRS Tax Transcripts and W2s

Exhibit 2: 20192020 Copies of Joint Savings and Credit Card Statements

Exhibit 3: Copies of Conditional Residents Current Life Insurance, 401K and 403B Elected Beneficiary-US Citizen Spouse

Exhibit 4: Copies of Holiday and Greeting Cards addressed to Conditional Resident and US

Citizen Spouse

Exhibit 5: Photos of Conditional Resident and US Citizen Spouse together"

Hope that helps.

Edited by notantifun

2 minutes ago, notantifun said:

The cover letter is just a description of the application and the contents of the packet. I wrote mine like below.

"Dear USCIS Officer,   

Enclosed please find our form 1-751 petition to remove conditions on residence and supporting evidence of the relationship. I, the Conditional Resident has been a two-year conditional resident since 09/20/2018 and my Green Card expires on 09/20/2020. A payment of $680 is

indicated on Form G-1450 (Authorization for Credit Card Transactions) for both the Application and the Biometric Service Fees.

Contents Include:

* 1-751 Form signed by myself and my spouse.

Form G-1450 for $680, which includes $595 filing fee and $85 biometrics fee.

* Copy of Conditional Resident Green Card (Front and Back)

*Copy of US Citizen Spouse's Passport ID

* Copy of Conditional Resident and US Citizen Spouses Marriage Certificate

*Copies of Evidence of Bona fide Relationship

Exhibit 1: 2018 and 2019 Copies of IRS Tax Transcripts and W2s

Exhibit 2: 20192020 Copies of Joint Savings and Credit Card Statements

Exhibit 3: Copies of Conditional Residents Current Life Insurance, 401K and 403B Elected Beneficiary-US Citizen Spouse

Exhibit 4: Copies of Holiday and Greeting Cards addressed to Conditional Resident and US

Citizen Spouse

Exhibit 5: Photos of Conditional Resident and US Citizen Spouse together"

Hope that helps.

Got it, so there really isn't any "wrong" way of doing the cover letter as long as it reflects accurately the info in the packet. Makes perfect sense.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

Got it, so there really isn't any "wrong" way of doing the cover letter as long as it reflects accurately the info in the packet. Makes perfect sense.

Not only that, it's not even required based on the USCIS web site. It's a table of contents that's what it is.

This might sound like a silly question but is it possible to get an application rejected due to the quality of the photographs. 

We just got ours done at Walgreens and the photo quality doesn’t seem too good and also the lady at the desk was “whiting out” the background which I’m not sure if it makes a difference. 

I've always gotten my photos at Walgreens because they use the tool that says US DOS on it or something. Still I’m concerned this time. 

What do you guys think?

AOS:

05/23/2018:     Sent in all four forms.

10/10/2018:     Interview at Detroit Field Office - Green Card Approved.

11/10/2018:     Green Card Received (Starting CPR 10/15/2018)

ROC:

07/24/2020:     Packet sent.

03/25/2021:     ROC Approved

03/29/2021:     Green Card Received

N-400:

07/17/2021:     Online Submission. NOA and Bio Reused 07/17.
10/20/2021:     Interview Scheduled for 12/03

01/12/2022:     Oath Ceremony

4 hours ago, eoughphily said:

Sent mine july 6th, delivered to pheonix lock box July 9th.  Still haven't been charged or received enotification.  I'm worried for some reason ours was rejected.  I went over it multiple times to make sure everything was there, signed, and dated.  We were eligible to file starting June 18th so it wasn't sent too early.   Could they have rejected it if the affidavits of support were signed and dated before the eligible filing date?

Sent mine on the 9th, delivered on July 11th. Also haven’t been charged yet and I forgot to include G-1145 :(

Hi guys.

Did anyone receive a letter in the mail stating that their green card will expire soon and the need to renew? 

I am asking because I didn't. We moved in September 2019 and I filed for my address change using the online AR-11 tool. I specifically remember getting a notification that my request was submitted but never heard anything after, such as a confirmation email/mail. And now I cannot find the request submitted email either. 

So, should I be concerned about it? I believe I should call USCIS to verify the address they have on file for me. Any help will be appreciated! 

For what its worth, I already submitted by I-751, waiting on confirmation email/text.  

8 hours ago, shkabaan said:

This might sound like a silly question but is it possible to get an application rejected due to the quality of the photographs. 

We just got ours done at Walgreens and the photo quality doesn’t seem too good and also the lady at the desk was “whiting out” the background which I’m not sure if it makes a difference. 

I've always gotten my photos at Walgreens because they use the tool that says US DOS on it or something. Still I’m concerned this time. 

What do you guys think?

I would say it's not a problem as long as it's still easily possible to recognize it's always the same persons on the picture (i.e. you and your spouse or if you have pictures with the same family members). 

I-751:

07/09: Package received by uscis

07/14: Credit card charged

07/16: Text notification (YSC center)

07/22: Fingerprints applied to my case

07/30: NOA

1 hour ago, Imradi said:

Hi guys.

Did anyone receive a letter in the mail stating that their green card will expire soon and the need to renew? 

I am asking because I didn't. We moved in September 2019 and I filed for my address change using the online AR-11 tool. I specifically remember getting a notification that my request was submitted but never heard anything after, such as a confirmation email/mail. And now I cannot find the request submitted email either. 

So, should I be concerned about it? I believe I should call USCIS to verify the address they have on file for me. Any help will be appreciated! 

For what its worth, I already submitted by I-751, waiting on confirmation email/text.  

I haven't received that letter either and like you I moved, but in July 2019. 

I was able to find the email they sent me after I changed my  address and added it to my package so they know I did fill the AR-11 form,

I'm waiting on my NOA so I guess if I have nothing by August 7th I'll know if my address change was taking into account or not...

Edited by Aquilina

I-751:

07/09: Package received by uscis

07/14: Credit card charged

07/16: Text notification (YSC center)

07/22: Fingerprints applied to my case

07/30: NOA

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
21 hours ago, Christy&J said:

they moving real quick with yours. I am June filer and I might just get something in the mail today. 

Thank you! I hope you get yours too soon. And hopefully this is  sign that they are moving things along pretty quickly for us all

N400

Filed Online : 06/02/2021

Receipt notice: 06/02/2021

Biometrics Reuse: 06/02/2021

Interview scheduled: 02/07/2022

Oath Ceremony: 02/25/2022 - Yay! 😊

1 minute ago, StuTor said:

Thank you! I hope you get yours too soon. And hopefully this is  sign that they are moving things along pretty quickly for us all

Thanks ! I just got my NOA yesterday and now the long long long fun wait just begun !! 

:) 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 hours ago, notantifun said:

Lucky you! Some April filers are just starting to receive theirs.

Yeah i was definitely surprised. I was expecting to receive it in August or september as i have been following the other threads too. I was so surprised it took just 10 days

N400

Filed Online : 06/02/2021

Receipt notice: 06/02/2021

Biometrics Reuse: 06/02/2021

Interview scheduled: 02/07/2022

Oath Ceremony: 02/25/2022 - Yay! 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.