hopelifebetter201

July 2020 I-751 filers (merged)

862 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

Would there be any risk involved for my mother to write an affidavit if she currently doesn't have any legal status in the US?

I know she wouldn't be against writing it but I wouldn't want to create any inconvenience for her.

IMO that doesn't sound very smart. You should ask some friends who know you both maybe?

22 minutes ago, hookem1989 said:

IMO that doesn't sound very smart. You should ask some friends who know you both maybe?

That's what I figured. One issue is most of the people I was friends with when my wife and I began dating, I don't really speak to anymore. Most of the friends that can attest to our relationship would be her friends.

Also, this is all the evidence we have gathered to send in:

Spoiler

Exhibit 1:
•    Photocopy of Certificate of Marriage Registration.
•    Photocopy of [wife's name] State Driver’s License (Front & Rear).
•    Photocopy of [wife's name] SS cards, before and after family name change.
•    Photocopy of [my name] State ID along with recently issued State Driver’s Permit (Front & Rear).
•    Photocopy of USCIS I-797 Notice of Action approving Permanent Resident Status, dated [date].
•    Photocopy receipt from Social Security Administration when [my name] applied for a renewed SS Card for Permanent Resident, stamped and dated [date].
•    Photocopy of [my name] SS card.
Exhibit 2:
•    Photocopies of [bank] credit card under [my name]’s name, where [wife's name] is an authorized user.
•    Photocopies of [bank] credit card under [my name]’s name, where [wife's name] is an authorized user.
•    Copies of credit card statements for both authorized user/joint credit cards.
•    Copies of Verizon FiOS bills.
•    Photocopy of COVID Relief stimulus check payment.
•    Screenshots, PDF of transfers and statements dating between [date] and [date] in joint checking/savings [bank] account. Please note we did not use this account very often as we constantly ran into issues linking our individual checking accounts. This account was initially under [wife's name]’s name and [my name] was added as a joint account holder in [date].
•    Form 1099 from [bank] Savings account under [my name] as account holder but used as a joint savings account where we both have access to initiate transfers and maintain the account. Please note this account was not made into a joint ownership account as [bank] requested personal information such as Social Security cards and IDs to be scanned and sent via email which did not feel secure to us. As [bank] does not have any physical branches within the United States where we could go and speak to banking professional to change our account, we decided to maintain the account under my husband’s name for the time being.
•    Statements from [bank]’s Savings Account between [date] and [date].

Exhibit 3:
•    2018 Federal Tax Return – Married Filing Jointly.
•    2019 Federal Tax Return – Married Filing Jointly.
•    IRS Notification letter after accessing application for FAFSA. <[both my name and wife's name + address on this]
Exhibit 4:
•    Birthday cards and holiday cards from friends and family.
•    Wedding invitation from [wife's name]’s friend.
•    Copies of AirBNB rentals and message exchanges with AirBNB host.
•    Photocopy of Letter of Authorization Form to be accepted as a guest into AirBNB.
•    Copies/logs of vacation flights.
•    Photocopy of car rental receipt during vacation.
•    Photos of myself and my husband on vacation with one of our dogs, [dog name, breed, color].
•    Photos of myself and my husband on vacation with my childhood friend and her daughter.

•    Photos of myself and my husband on vacation visiting my family.

Exhibit 5:
•    Photocopies of Arrest Appearance Ticket for [my name] in [year], along with photocopy of Successful Adjustment Notice confirming all requirements were completed for record to be closed and sealed.

Edited by Choc_pudding21

15 minutes ago, Choc_pudding21 said:

That's what I figured. One issue is most of the people I was friends with when my wife and I began dating, I don't really speak to anymore. Most of the friends that can attest to our relationship would be her friends.

Also, this is all the evidence we have gathered to send in:

Reveal hidden contents

Exhibit 1:
•    Photocopy of Certificate of Marriage Registration.
•    Photocopy of [wife's name] State Driver’s License (Front & Rear).
•    Photocopy of [wife's name] SS cards, before and after family name change.
•    Photocopy of [my name] State ID along with recently issued State Driver’s Permit (Front & Rear).
•    Photocopy of USCIS I-797 Notice of Action approving Permanent Resident Status, dated [date].
•    Photocopy receipt from Social Security Administration when [my name] applied for a renewed SS Card for Permanent Resident, stamped and dated [date].
•    Photocopy of [my name] SS card.
Exhibit 2:
•    Copies of credit card statements for both authorized user/joint credit cards.
•    Copies of Verizon FiOS bills.
•    Photocopy of COVID Relief stimulus check payment.
•    Screenshots, PDF of transfers and statements dating between [date] and [date] in joint checking/savings [bank] account. Please note we did not use this account very often as we constantly ran into issues linking our individual checking accounts. This account was initially under [wife's name]’s name and [my name] was added as a joint account holder in [date].
•    Form 1099 from [bank] Savings account under [my name] as account holder but used as a joint savings account where we both have access to initiate transfers and maintain the account. Please note this account was not made into a joint ownership account as [bank] requested personal information such as Social Security cards and IDs to be scanned and sent via email which did not feel secure to us. As [bank] does not have any physical branches within the United States where we could go and speak to banking professional to change our account, we decided to maintain the account under my husband’s name for the time being.
•    Statements from [bank]’s Savings Account between [date] and [date].

Exhibit 3:
•    2018 Federal Tax Return – Married Filing Jointly.
•    2019 Federal Tax Return – Married Filing Jointly.
•    IRS Notification letter after accessing application for FAFSA. <[both my name and wife's name + address on this]
Exhibit 4:
•    Birthday cards and holiday cards from friends and family.
•    Wedding invitation from [wife's name]’s friend.
•    Copies of AirBNB rentals and message exchanges with AirBNB host.
•    Photocopy of Letter of Authorization Form to be accepted as a guest into AirBNB.
•    Copies/logs of vacation flights.
•    Photocopy of car rental receipt during vacation.
•    Photos of myself and my husband on vacation with one of our dogs, [dog name, breed, color].
•    Photos of myself and my husband on vacation with my childhood friend and her daughter.

•    Photos of myself and my husband on vacation visiting my family.

Exhibit 5:
•    Photocopies of Arrest Appearance Ticket for [my name] in [year], along with photocopy of Successful Adjustment Notice confirming all requirements were completed for record to be closed and sealed.

My file contains less paperwork than yours. What I put together in my folder are;

-I751 with the authorization form for USCIS to use our CC

-Copies of my expiring Green Card

-A copy of our marriage certificate

-Copies of our SSN

-Copies of driver licenses which on both we have the same address

-2019 tax returns

-Copy of our 3 year lease

-Copies of any kind of insurance

-Emails between each other over the years

-I did screenshot of our pictures from Facebook showing the locations and dates

-Screenshots of iMessage history between us from random dates 

-Copies of birthday, anniversary cards etc..

-Itineraries from our travels

-Couple of my pay stubs

There are probably some other supporting documents I can't think of right now.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, hookem1989 said:

My file contains less paperwork than yours. What I put together in my folder are;

-I751 with the authorization form for USCIS to use our CC

-Copies of my expiring Green Card

-A copy of our marriage certificate

-Copies of our SSN

-Copies of driver licenses which on both we have the same address

-2019 tax returns

-Copy of our 3 year lease

-Copies of any kind of insurance

-Emails between each other over the years

-I did screenshot of our pictures from Facebook showing the locations and dates

-Screenshots of iMessage history between us from random dates 

-Copies of birthday, anniversary cards etc..

-Itineraries from our travels

-Couple of my pay stubs

There are probably some other supporting documents I can't think of right now.

do not forget a payment of 680$. do you have joint bank account,  joint car title, children's birth certificate, any bills which have both of your names, affidavits of support...

Edited by hopelifebetter201

CR1

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 7/17/17

RFE: 3/5/18

RFE SENT: 5/3/18

RFE RECEIVED: 5/9/18

Approved: 5/25/18

Sent to NVC : 6/13/18

NVC received: 6/21/18

Case number: 7/19/2018

Pay AOS & IV fees: 7/19/18

CEAC shut down on 7/19/18 until 7/31/18

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Civil and AOS package uploaded: 8/3/18

Case complete: 8/6/18

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

A noncontributory post has been removed.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

26 minutes ago, hopelifebetter201 said:

do not forget a payment of 680$. do you have joint bank account,  joint car title, children's birth certificate, any bills which have both of your names, affidavits of support...

Thank you for your response. Yes on form G-1450 we put the total amount for i-751 plus biometric service fee. I totally forgot to mention that I sent the transaction history of our joint accounts with both names on it. Sent a copy of insurance for our vehicles as well. As a gay couple we won't be able to have children's birth certificate lol

I did not get any affidavits of support.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
14 hours ago, shkabaan said:

I'm talking about the 2 passport size photographs (as per US DOS guidelines etc.) that we attach to the i-751 packet. The quality on them isn't the greatest for some reason (never had this issue before)

Passport photos are required only when you are filing I-751 from overseas 😊

I have had issue with some of their staff taking bad photos before. Now whenever I need them I just take the pictures myself at home.

That way you can be sure the photo will suit before you take it to print out.

Pro-tip: go to a free online collage maker like https://www.befunky.com/features/collage-maker/

Choose a grid of either 4 or 6 equal squares and put your passport photo into each of the squares. Download and bring it on a USB. 

While US passport photo size is 2"×2", Walgreen's ordinary photo sizes are 4"×4" or 4"×6", allowing 4, or 6 copies of the 2"×2" to fit exactly.

One of these photos also only costs you about 35c 😁 

Woohoo, finally.  Our cc was charged today.  We were getting pretty worried for a moment there.  

Mailed 751 Phoenix, AZ. Lockbox: july 6

Delivered: july 9

Charged: july 22

Still waiting for enotification.

Timeline
10 minutes ago, eoughphily said:

Woohoo, finally.  Our cc was charged today.  We were getting pretty worried for a moment there.  

Mailed 751 Phoenix, AZ. Lockbox: july 6

Delivered: july 9

Charged: july 22

Still waiting for enotification.

it took 13 days from delivered date to charged date. it went slowly compare others' timelines. anyway you got it, congrats!

CR1

Texas Service Center

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this forum but just wanted to share my timeline with you all so far:

Sent in my ROC application to Dallas TX PO Box via USPS on June 30, 2020.

USCIS received case on July 1, 2020.

Received Text Message with SRC** Case number on the evening of July 7th 2020.

Our check was cashed on July 9th 2020.
Received my NOA on July 20th, 2020 with 18th month extension --- the NOA was printed on July 14th, 2020.

Still waiting on biometrics.... 
Much luck to everyone!!!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MariaDC said:

Hi Everyone,

Received my NOA on July 20th, 2020 with 18th month extension --- the NOA was printed on July 14th, 2020.

Much luck to everyone!!!

congrats!

CR1

Texas Service Center

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I shall be filing early next week. I'm consolidating all the documentation. This is what I plan to submit:

•  Joint ownership of communal residence - *TX County* public website access
  •  Joint annual mortgage statements and latest monthly mortgage statement
  • Joint property tax receipts (shows Joint ownership of communal residence)
  • Joint property insurance
  • Joint Home Owner’s Association Bills – with payment history
  • Joint IRS Tax Transcripts – 2017, 2018, 2019
  • Joint bank statements with transaction history
  •  U.S. Citizen Spouse’s 403b, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance printouts showing Petitioner as beneficiary
  • Petitioner’s 401k, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance printouts showing U.S. Citizen Spouse as beneficiary
  • Joint car insurance
  • Joint economic stimulus payment letter – from the White House
  • Joint ownership of our Pet Cat - medical history from Vet Clinic
  • Joint travel booking confirmations with pictures from the trips
  • Selection of pictures that document relationship
Edited by theatxbombayguy

N400--> Naturalization: 80 days (Jul 21 - Oct 21) - Timeline

Spoiler

Oct 21 - (10/21) - N400 Approved. Oath Ceremony Scheduled - notice available online

Sep 21 - (09/15) - eNOA - Interview scheduled on Oct 21 @1:15pm

Jul 21 - (07/30) - eNOA received for Biometrics reuse and application acceptance, (07/29) - Online N400 application done🤞🏽 (paid using CC)

I-751--> Removal of Conditions: 100 days (Aug 20 - Nov 20)

Spoiler

Nov 20 - (11/12) - Permanent GC delivered!! Woohooo, (11/09) - Received Paper NOA Approval Notice :dance: :dancing: (Online status - Card being processed)

Oct 20 - (10/26) - Case Transferred to NBC (Notice mentioned to speed up processing)  :unsure:, (10/02) - Existing Fingerprints applied to case.
Aug 20 - (08/22) - Paper NOA in mail (extension letter), (08/11) - eNOA received over text - SRCXXXXXXXXXX, Check Cashed., (08/01) - ROC Package Received (Dallas PO Box)

Jul 20 - (07/29) - Sent ROC Package via USPS 🤞🏽

I-90 --> GC Replacement (Erroneous GC): 6 months (Oct 18 - Mar 19)

Spoiler

Mar 19 - (03/15) Final GC in Mail! Whewwwwwww 🙏🏽 🕺🏽

Mar 19 - (03/12) eNOA Corrected GC being produced, (03/05) e-Submitted I-551 scans with cover letter explaining situation, (02/22) RFE for Original GC

Nov 18 - (11/19) I-551 Stamp done with 12 month date stamp - Returned OG GC, was told by VO told to expect RFE for OG GC 🍾, (11/16) Biometrics done @ASC in Austin, told to keep GC, (11/2) Scheduled infopass (for I-551 stamping - needed to travel) :idea:

Oct 18 - (10/27) Biometrics Scheduled, (10/18) File I-90 Online, (10/18) GC Arrives with Incorrect DOB (Swapped last digit of Date with Only digit Month) 🤦‍♂️

H-1B --> AOS: 15 Months (Jul 17 - Oct 18) - Interview Experience HERE

Spoiler

Oct 18 - (10/18) Card in Mail visa USPS package delivery! Relieved…🙇🏽‍♂️ 🤷🏽‍♂️, (10/11) In-person interview - Approved! 🎉

Sep 18 - (9/8) I-485 eNOA: Interview scheduled for Oct 11

Aug 18 - (8/31) I-485 eNOA: Interview Scheduled, (8/24) EAD/AP received in mail, (8/16) Notification on Producing New Card, (8/7) I-485 eNOA: Testing and Interview, (8/2) Courtesy Letter for i-693 not submitted finally

Feb 18 - (2/28) Completed Walkin Biometrics, (2/27) Paper NOAs in mail and Biometrics Appt Letter, (2/17) e-NOAs at Midnight, (2/16)Checks Cashed (No e-NOA), (2/7)AOS Package Received, AOS Package via Fedex (I-130,I-485,I-765,I-131)

Jul 17 - Legally Married  👩‍❤️‍👨

F-1 --> H-1B: 3 Yrs (Aug 2011- Oct 2014)

Spoiler

Oct 14 - Changed status to H-1B

Aug 11 - Arrived as F-1 Student

3 hours ago, MariaDC said:

Hi Everyone,

Much luck to everyone!!!

Congratulations.

I am in Dallas too and I sent it to Lewisville PO as I mailed it via UPS.

Good luck

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Received NoA in the mail today.  😁 2 Pages

ROC package was received by WAC on July 6.

K-1 Visa Interview:

POE :

SS Application Sent:

2017-10-17, Approved!:D

2017-12-6

2017-12-12

Married:                      2018-1-8

SS Card Received:     2018-1-16

SS Application Sent(Name Change):  2018-1-17

AOS Application Sent:   2018-2-8

SS Card Received (Name Change):     2018-2-12

AOS Application Delivered:      2018-2-13

AOS Application Accepted:     2018-2-22

AOS NOA1 Received:       2018-2-26

AOS/EAP Biometrics NOA Received:   2018-3-2

AOS/EAP Biometrics Appointment:  2018-3-12

Interview Scheduled:       2018-7-6  

EAP/AP Card Received:    2018-7-19

Original interview Date :2018-8-24  (USCIS Rescheduled due to Hurricane):cry:

Rescheduled Interview Date :2018-10-2, Approved!!  :D

GC Received :             2018-10-18 :thumbs:

SS Card Update :         2018-10-19

SS Card Received:      2018-10-26

ROC

ROC Application Sent via FedEx:  2020-7-2

ROC Application Received :2020-7-6

Rec'ed Text, Case # Assigned : 2020-7-11

Check Cashed: 2020-7-13

NOA Received: 2020-7-22

Case Transferred : 2021-11-10

Biometrics Applied:. 2021-5-12😄

ROC Interview passed: : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400

Eligible to file for US Citizenship : 2021-7-4🥳

N-400 filed online : 2021-12-1🥳

Biometrics reused

Passed Interview  : 2022-4-27🥳

event.png

Timeline
24 minutes ago, poh said:

Received NoA in the mail today.  😁 2 Pages

ROC package was received by WAC on July 6.

Congrats

CR1

Texas Service Center

Ds-260 submitted 8/1/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.