JayDGODITRUST

June 2020 I-751 filers

1,349 posts in this topic

I filed ROC jointly 6/16/2020 Potomac center, just got an email “new card is being produced” today.  No RRE, no waiver,  didn’t apply for N400.  Good luck to everyone else who’s still waiting.  The end is near.  Cheers 🥂 

1 hour ago, tdang1020 said:

I filed ROC jointly 6/16/2020 Potomac center, just got an email “new card is being produced” today.  No RRE, no waiver,  didn’t apply for N400.  Good luck to everyone else who’s still waiting.  The end is near.  Cheers 🥂 

That’s wonderful news!  Congratulations!  🎉 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have an MSC case who has received their GC? I applied June 2020, got biometrics Aug 2021 and it’s been stuck on “awaiting interview to be scheduled” since then. Can’t find a processing time for MSC either. And I’m not applying for citizenship so just wondered if anyone else has any updates on this? Thanks!

Edited by cazzz84

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belgium
Timeline
19 hours ago, cazzz84 said:

Does anyone have an MSC case who has received their GC? I applied June 2020, got biometrics Aug 2021 and it’s been stuck on “awaiting interview to be scheduled” since then. Can’t find a processing time for MSC either. And I’m not applying for citizenship so just wondered if anyone else has any updates on this? Thanks!

Unfortunately, the only processing time reported for MSC is for "All field offices", which is currently at 31 months. It really depends on how fast your local office is at scheduling ROC interviews, which are quite low on the priority list.

I entered my receipt date (also June 2020) on the USCIS website to see when an inquiry can be made and they said October 2023, which is ridiculous. 

To be honest, the only reason I am done with USCIS is that I applied for citizenship and they processed my ROC at the same time.

N-400 (Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/10/21: Case received

06/10/21: NOA

08/06/21: Biometrics

12/10/21: Interview scheduled

01/21/22: Interview

01/24/22: Approved!

02/17/22: Oath Ceremony!!

ROC (Service Center: National Benefit Center MSC, Field Office: Milwaukee WI)

Spoiler

06/17/20: Case received

06/30/20: NOA

07/02/21: Biometrics

01/21/22: Interview (combo with N-400)

01/24/22: Approved!

CR-1 Visa (Service Center: Nebraska - Consulate: Belgium)

Spoiler

07/31/17: I-130 Priority date

08/02/17: I-130 NOA1

02/26/18: I-130 NOA2

03/15/18: NVC Received (Pivot)

06/12/18: NVC Case complete

07/26/18: Interview, approved!

On 5/18/2022 at 10:22 PM, cazzz84 said:

Yes, I am in the process of receiving it-it’s arriving tomorrow, according to the tracker..I involved my congressperson though. 

timeline (ROC):

06/29/2020 - package sent with USPS to Dallas lockbox

07/01/2020 - package delivered and signed for 

07/08/2020 - CC charged

07/10/2020 - text message received

4 hours ago, BobKat said:

Yes, I am in the process of receiving it-it’s arriving tomorrow, according to the tracker..I involved my congressperson though. 

I’m going to call uscis and if I don’t have any luck, I will go down that road too - thanks!

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 5/18/2022 at 10:22 PM, cazzz84 said:

My case is MSC. My priority date is June 1st 2020. June 2021 I received a notification that I was ready to be scheduled for an interview and it's still at that. I had to go in for a second extension stamp in my passport.

Timeline

I received a Request for Evidence in the mail today and don't know the first thing to do. My ex husband remarried and I feel lost.  Can anyone tell me what this means or to do. I submit everything I had already. My ex husband and I never had an account together or anything in our names other than life insurance and  credit card.  Also wedding pictures and plane tickets to see each other on a regular basis. 

Screenshot_20220717-192705_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-192810_WhatsApp.jpg

2 hours ago, hannac said:

I received a Request for Evidence in the mail today and don't know the first thing to do. My ex husband remarried and I feel lost.  Can anyone tell me what this means or to do.imageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebe I submit everything I had already. My ex husband and I never had an account together or anything in our names other than life insurance and  credit card.  Also wedding pictures and plane tickets to see each other on a regular basis. 

Screenshot_20220717-192705_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20220717-192810_WhatsApp.jpg

Do you have valid passport and valid I-551 stamp?

Timeline
9 hours ago, Poiuytrewq said:

Do you have valid passport and valid I-551 stamp?

Yes. I had to go in for an info pass last week and they stamp my passport for 1 year. But now I received this yesterday and have before August 15th to send them what they requested or else they say they will deny my case.

3 hours ago, hannac said:

Yes. I had to go in for an info pass last week and they stamp my passport for 1 year. But now I received this yesterday and have before August 15th to send them what they requested or else they say they will deny my case.

Do you submitted your final divorced dissolution and explain everything that happened between you and your EX on note for them to read ? Do you filed for divorced waiver ?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
15 hours ago, hannac said:

I received a Request for Evidence in the mail today and don't know the first thing to do. My ex husband remarried and I feel lost.  Can anyone tell me what this means or to do.imageproxy.php?img=&key=da9b9b78549feebe I submit everything I had already. My ex husband and I never had an account together or anything in our names other than life insurance and  credit card.  Also wedding pictures and plane tickets to see each other on a regular basis. 

- Were you ever on a lease with him when you lived together? If so, send it. 

- Did you send ALL statements from the joint credit card? If not, send them. 

- Why did you not have any other joint accounts? Send a written explanation for USCIS. 

- Do you have other photos together other than the wedding? If so, send around a dozen that you haven't sent before

- Can you get affidavits from family or friends that witnessed your relationship and can attest that it seemed genuine? 

- You mention "plane tickets to see each other on a regular basis". Were you not living together? Do you not have documentation of trips you took together as a couple?

- Were you ever on his health insurance? Can you get proof of that, if so? 

- Is your ex-husband willing to help you with this? Could he have documentation or photos that he can send you? 

- Do you have any letters, cards, mail, etc. addressed to you both, or addressed to you at the address you lived together? 

- Were you ever on the same phone bill? If so, can you get records that show both of your phone numbers on the same account?

For anything significant that you don't have (like a lease/mortgage, joint accounts, etc.) I would suggest writing an explanation of why you do not have those things when replying to the RFE.

I'm assuming you have already notified USCIS that you are moving forward with a divorce waiver. 

Edited by beloved_dingo

K1 to AOS                                                                                   AOS/EAD/AP                                                                      N-400

03/01/2018 - I-129F Mailed                                              06/19/2019 - NOA1 Date                                              01/27/2023 - N-400 Filed Online

03/08/2018 - NOA1 Date                                                    07/11/2019 - Biometrics Appt                                   02/23/2023 - Biometrics Appt
09/14/2018 - NOA2 Date                                                    12/13/2019 - EAD/AP Approved                               04/03/2023 - Interview Scheduled

10/16/2018 - NVC Received                                              12/17/2019 - Interview Scheduled                          05/10/2023 - Interview - APPROVED!

10/21/2018 - Packet 3 Received                                      01/29/2020 - Interview - APPROVED!                  OFFICIALLY A U.S. CITIZEN! 

12/30/2018 - Packet 3 Sent                                               02/04/2020 - Green Card Received! 

01/06/2019 - Packet 4 Received                                     ROC - I-751

01/29/2019 - Interview - APPROVED!                           11/02/2021 - Mailed ROC Packet

02/05/2019 - Visa Received                                             11/04/2021 - NOA1 Date

05/17/2019 - U.S. Arrival                                                     01/19/2022 - Biometrics Waived

05/24/2019 - Married ❤️                                                    02/04/2023 - Transferred to New Office

06/14/2019 - Mailed AOS Packet                                    05/10/2023 - APPROVED!

Hello, I came across this thread when I was looking for answers..

I applied for ROC on June 20th 2020 had my biometrics in July 2021. My status changed "as for September 2021 case is ready to be scheduled for an interview). Since then I only received an extension letter in December 2020 for 2 years - but it will expire in September of this year.

I was hopeful that my case would have been through by then, but September is around the corner and I am about to start a new job and buy a house, so I do not want any issues because of the expiration date. 

How do I extend my status? Thank you :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.