1,455 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
18 hours ago, RayCal said:

Wow, more good news from June 2020 filers! What was your filing and biometric dates? I've been seeing observations on other groups that EAD approvals have been mostly coming from August biometrics.

We filed June 4th. Our biometrics appointment was on August 10. Hope you get yours the soonest! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi guys,

congrats to everyone receiving approval notices! Looks like lots of movement right now!

As an update: I received approval notices last Saturday (10/17) and according to USPS Informed Delivery my combo card is being delivered on Thursday (10/22)!

Online status still hasn't changed from "case received". How useful...

Now we wait for the interview notices....

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
6 hours ago, esteban1985 said:

Hi Everyone... i just received today approval notice for I-765 my NOA is June 10th and biometrics were done August 26th! Good news for all June filers as it seems I-765 are getting approved :) 

Good news for some...doesn't mean good news for all...

Far from it...

But congrats anyway...

On 10/19/2020 at 10:11 AM, D.Salagubang said:

Is official! My combo card is here! We are so happy! Hopefully the SSN won't take long so I can start working again! I hope all have some good news this week!

Hi guys, today I recieve my SSN on the mail! one day after recieving my combo card! So that was really fast.

Filed in early June, still no sign of a biometrics appointment letter. Tried filing a "case outside normal processing time" as suggested by the USCIS agent, but upon submission I get a message saying it's still too early to file such a request for a I-485.

Guess it's back to waiting in the dark for now. 130+ days and counting.

Edited by Goshlook

3 hours ago, Goshlook said:

Filed in early June, still no sign of a biometrics appointment letter. Tried filing a "case outside normal processing time" as suggested by the USCIS agent, but upon submission I get a message saying it's still too early to file such a request for a I-485.

We are still waiting on our biometrics in north California. It’s been so long and everyone is already getting their combo cards

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 minute ago, Hang Nguyen said:

We are still waiting on our biometrics in north California. It’s been so long and everyone is already getting their combo cards

We filed on June 15 from Dallas and are still waiting on biometrics. The only thing we got till date is I-693 deficiency and NOA1 for AOS
I filed a service request on October 12th and they told me to wait another 30 days to get a reply but they still do not guarantee any biometric scheduling. 

42 minutes ago, Jaqueline said:

We filed on June 15 from Dallas and are still waiting on biometrics. The only thing we got till date is I-693 deficiency and NOA1 for AOS
I filed a service request on October 12th and they told me to wait another 30 days to get a reply but they still do not guarantee any biometric scheduling. 

I also filed around the same day. We had an RFE which we completed and sent in. We also received the i693 def also. They told me to wait until October 27 to file a service request. This whole system sucks. I’m not sure what went wrong or why the wait is so long. But hopefully we both get a biometric notice soon. 

since you did your service request, hopefully they can get an appointment in for you soon..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
8 hours ago, Goshlook said:

Still waiting on a biometrics appointment in DC. Already on my second service request. Contacted my congressman a few days ago but no reply yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

little update here : so as we still didn't have any news for a biometric appointment and it has been more than 90 days (since yesterday) that our local office reopened , I called USCIS and they submitted an e-request to our local office, they said it takes up to 30 days to get a reply .. fingers crossed that things start moving .. I want to have good news too 😥

1 hour ago, AlyonaN said:

Hi all! My status just changed for my ead application🥳.  But it didn't change in the app (lawfully) only in the uscis account http://my.uscis.gov/account. I also applied for I-131 and the status didn't change from the moment uscis received my documents. I think I will still receive the combocard 
My file date June 15th
Noa1 June 25th

Bio August 20th
Card is being produced October 20th (But I received notification today)

I hope everyone who is waiting for Bio will receive mail for that!

Congrats!  We have the same NOA - Praying ours comes soon!

2 hours ago, Lisa Pr said:

little update here : so as we still didn't have any news for a biometric appointment and it has been more than 90 days (since yesterday) that our local office reopened , I called USCIS and they submitted an e-request to our local office, they said it takes up to 30 days to get a reply .. fingers crossed that things start moving .. I want to have good news too 😥

Same here. I have filled mid August and my ASC is at Seattle WA (a nightmare) :( I have called and they submitted service request for biometrics a week ago. Still waiting for any news!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.