JER2020

N-400 July 2020 Filers (merged)

1,097 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Timona said:

This is the automated reply. Add some random document in your account. It works magic, sometimes.

There is a spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYpuRqSQkRAdX7Kr_nehvjsjCiNTyADPJ3CAc9qJHf4/edit?usp=sharing

Fill time-line, people

Okay. I will try that. Thanks 

1 hour ago, Gorkhali said:

Let me know if that works for you. I have added it couple of weeks ago and nothing has changed

Sure. Will inform you if it effected a change.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gorkhali said:

Let me know if that works for you. I have added it couple of weeks ago and nothing has changed

I added one as well a couple weeks ago. Nothing happened! I think it is just a coincidence that some people have their interview scheduled after adding docs to their account.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, Gorkhali said:

I uploaded new evidence once a month the last few months my case was pending, didn't help one bit.

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Went to interview on May 26th 2021 - got denied , appealed the denial with N-336 in July, got an notification update last Monday that they recommended my N-400 for approval now and I am in line for oath ceremony (oath ceremony scheduled) status since Aug 9th. Can I know how long it takes for them to send the oath ceremony notice? My field office generally  do oath at the same day of interview for successful candidates, so hoping it should not be a long wait for them to send oath ceremony notice. Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Kenya
Timeline
23 hours ago, Gorkhali said:

I swear. 2 people did it at my advise and they got an interview notice within 1 week. 🤣

19 hours ago, Scandi said:

I uploaded new evidence once a month the last few months my case was pending, didn't help one bit.

🥲

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Timeline
18 hours ago, kranthi143 said:

Went to interview on May 26th 2021 - got denied , appealed the denial with N-336 in July, got an notification update last Monday that they recommended my N-400 for approval now and I am in line for oath ceremony (oath ceremony scheduled) status since Aug 9th. Can I know how long it takes for them to send the oath ceremony notice? My field office generally  do oath at the same day of interview for successful candidates, so hoping it should not be a long wait for them to send oath ceremony notice. Thank you.

Typically 3 weeks. 

Immigration journey is not: fast, for the faint at heart, easy, cheap, for the impatient nor right away. If more than 50% of this applies to you, best get off the bus.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
20 hours ago, kranthi143 said:

Did you check online? The documents gets uploaded there (if you applied online). My interview was on a thursday, final approval that same day and on the saturday I received a notification by email that the oath ceremony was scheduled for 8/17. The letter itself arrived 10days after the document being uploaded online

49 minutes ago, JJ and JJ said:

Did you check online? The documents gets uploaded there (if you applied online). My interview was on a thursday, final approval that same day and on the saturday I received a notification by email that the oath ceremony was scheduled for 8/17. The letter itself arrived 10days after the document being uploaded online

Checking every day multiple times, unfortunately no document uploaded yet.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Switzerland
Timeline
15 minutes ago, kranthi143 said:

Checking every day multiple times, unfortunately no document uploaded yet.

To give you an idea (I’m in Houston) notification on website 7/31, received on the mail on 8/09, oath 8/17. Good luck! I would call uscis in a few days if you still dont have the letter just to make sure you don’t miss the ceremony in case the letter is delayed further in the mail

Timeline

Team,

I just got my PP. I am officially done with USCIS.

There is a spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UYpuRqSQkRAdX7Kr_nehvjsjCiNTyADPJ3CAc9qJHf4/edit?usp=sharing

Fill time-line, people

1 hour ago, Twice_Ola said:

Done with citizenship

Filed July 30, 2020

Biometric june 14, 2021

Interview  july 28, 2021

Oath  August 17, 2021.

Thanks everyone.  Wish you all the best

Congratulations, can I know after interview how many days you got the notification about oath schedule? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, kranthi143 said:

Congratulations, can I know after interview how many days you got the notification about oath schedule? 

I got notification online about 5 days after interview. The paper came in the mail after a week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.