Greenbaum

JUNE 2020 K-1 NOA2 to NVC to EMBASSY

467 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, liv&ren said:

For Indonesia they are letting the applicants schedule the interview through the travel docs website. Once you have paid the MRV fee and filed out the DS160 you can send a message to the medical center and ask for a medical appointment and then schedule your interview for as soon as two weeks after. I think you have four months to complete everything. You can do it as fast as you like though. We paid our MRV fee and filled out the DS-160 a couple months ago so my fiancé is scheduled for his medical on Jan 18 and Feb 1 for his interview. 

So 4 months to complete everything includes the interview right, so I can't not do interview later than that? do I expect package 3 and 4 first because right now I only got their email. Do you have medical center contact person? 

10 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Follow the instructions in the P3 Letter from your Consulate. Link is next:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gNE59CSXcFjVhiBa3tLYFclDtj3f0nCp/view?usp=sharing

Starting 1/2019 Indonesia requires the Tax Transcript and not the 1040.

If you find anything not up to date or the information is wrong, please share your findings. Please compare the date of the P3 of mine with the date from your copy, once you receive yours from your embassy. Keep in mind that I try and be factual with my information, but I can't do it on my own and that's where you come in and can give back to the community those who come behind you. Without others ahead of you I would not be able to provide this to you.  I can only share factual information if folks like you continue to be my eyes and ears for your embassy. I wish you much success in your visa journey.

thanks, do you have any ideas what if my visa expired before enter the states? 

9 hours ago, ai&a said:

thanks, do you have any ideas what if my visa expired before enter the states? 

Your visa will have a validity expiration date created by the embassy. Normally this is 6 months from medical, but the embassy does have in their discretion to limit that to less than 6 months. We won't know about yours until it's issued. That's why we advocate that you don't do your medical too far out from the embassy interview. Good rule of thumb is to have the medical done no less than 3 weeks from interview date. "your mileage may vary" 

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
15 hours ago, ai&a said:

So 4 months to complete everything includes the interview right, so I can't not do interview later than that? do I expect package 3 and 4 first because right now I only got their email. Do you have medical center contact person? 

If you got that email it is your P3 with the instructions on how to schedule your interview online/what you need to bring to the interview. They are doing everything through email. It seems like they have changed the way they are scheduling K1 applicants since they've resumed processing. 

+62 811-1599-774 is the WhatsApp number for Premier Bintaro hospital in Jakarta. Send them a message and they'll schedule your appointment.

16 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

Your visa will have a validity expiration date created by the embassy. Normally this is 6 months from medical, but the embassy does have in their discretion to limit that to less than 6 months. We won't know about yours until it's issued. That's why we advocate that you don't do your medical too far out from the embassy interview. Good rule of thumb is to have the medical done no less than 3 weeks from interview date. "your mileage may vary" 

noted, thank you

10 hours ago, liv&ren said:

If you got that email it is your P3 with the instructions on how to schedule your interview online/what you need to bring to the interview. They are doing everything through email. It seems like they have changed the way they are scheduling K1 applicants since they've resumed processing. 

+62 811-1599-774 is the WhatsApp number for Premier Bintaro hospital in Jakarta. Send them a message and they'll schedule your appointment.

thank you!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hey guys, quick question. While we are in this holding pattern waiting for any movement from embassy in London reopening and documents being sent from NVC I need to check something.

Spouse in the UK is moving to a new address. How would we go about updating the address to ensure any letters arrive to the right location for him?

Thanks in advance!

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Ive done a pretty extensive VJ and google search but have not found the answer, maybe because there is none, but either way i'll post here:

Is there anyway to use a DHL hack from CONSULATE to ASC/DOCUMENT DELIVERY LOCATION. aka DHL hack to track your visa when it leaves the consulate (info from ais has not yet update with tracking info but I think it is delayed)

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Georgia
Timeline

Hi all, finger’s crossed we all start getting some good news soon! Does anybody have the latest shipping dates from the NVC to embassies for 2021? Thanks so much 

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

NOA1 = 12 Jan 2020

NOA2 = 05 Jun 2020

Left NVC = 02 Oct 2020

US embassy in Ankara recived it = 19 Oct 2020

US embassy in Ankara anoiunced starting to process k1 visa early Jan 2021

US embassy interview = 14 Jan 2021

Visa received = 09 Feb 2021

Entered USA = 02 Mar 2021 (because waiting for our son's CRBA and US passport)

Married in USA = 19 >ar 2021

Good luck to everyone and stay strong

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Hi everyone,

Approved February 02, 2021

NOA1 - June 16, 2020 (NO RFE)

NOA2 - Feb 02, 2021

NVC Case # Created - Mar 4, 2021

Still stuck at NVC :( 

What should I do at this point? Please advise.

K1 Visa - Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 

Approved - February 02, 2021

NOA1 - June 16, 2020

(NO RFE)

NOA2 - Feb 02, 2021

NVC Case Created - Mar 2, 2021

NVC Case # - Mar 4, 2021

In Transit - Apr 13, 2021

Ready - Apr 15, 2021

Interview Date - May 20, 2021

Landed in USA - Aug 11, 2021

Adjustment of Status 📌

Service Center NBC

Sent - Oct 15, 2021

Delivered - Oct 18, 2021

Text Notice - Oct 19, 2021

Mail Receipt - Oct 25, 2021

Biometrics Update - Nov 13, 2021

Biometrics Date - Dec 07, 2021

Green Card Interview Notice - Dec 23, 2021

Postal Receipt - Jan 03, 2022

Interview Date - Jan 31, 2022

Green Card Approval - Feb 4, 2022

Card Was Produced - Feb 9, 2022

Card was received by mail - Feb 12, 2022

SSN was received by mail - Feb 12, 2022

American Flag Eagle GIF

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, abbafan said:

Hi everyone,

Approved February 02, 2021

NOA1 - June 16, 2020 (NO RFE)

NOA2 - Feb 02, 2021

NVC Case # Created - Mar 4, 2021

Still stuck at NVC :( 

What should I do at this point? Please advise.

Still stuck? Its been there less than a month.. 

We've been at NVC for 7 months. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
2 hours ago, NoMansLand2020 said:

Still stuck? Its been there less than a month.. 

We've been at NVC for 7 months. 

First of all, no need to be petty or upset.

Second, I hope your case goes through. 

Third, stuck for 7 months? I thought this thread was for June 2020 filers but good luck mate :)

K1 Visa - Sri Lanka 🇱🇰 

Approved - February 02, 2021

NOA1 - June 16, 2020

(NO RFE)

NOA2 - Feb 02, 2021

NVC Case Created - Mar 2, 2021

NVC Case # - Mar 4, 2021

In Transit - Apr 13, 2021

Ready - Apr 15, 2021

Interview Date - May 20, 2021

Landed in USA - Aug 11, 2021

Adjustment of Status 📌

Service Center NBC

Sent - Oct 15, 2021

Delivered - Oct 18, 2021

Text Notice - Oct 19, 2021

Mail Receipt - Oct 25, 2021

Biometrics Update - Nov 13, 2021

Biometrics Date - Dec 07, 2021

Green Card Interview Notice - Dec 23, 2021

Postal Receipt - Jan 03, 2022

Interview Date - Jan 31, 2022

Green Card Approval - Feb 4, 2022

Card Was Produced - Feb 9, 2022

Card was received by mail - Feb 12, 2022

SSN was received by mail - Feb 12, 2022

American Flag Eagle GIF

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.