1,215 posts in this topic

Timeline

Hi everyone,

first post here. Just got off the phone with NVC after a surprisingly short wait. We got DQ-d on April 29th! (no E-mail as yet)

Timeline:

Package submitted 3/3/20 (but registered much later, on 3/18/20)

RFE received 4/3/20

New police certificate submitted 4/21/20

DQ-d 4/29/20

Pretty fast, considering, I guess we got lucky.

Good luck to you all!

- Janos

Edited by janoka

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ncornejo7 said:

Hello, 

You can always submit documents in additional documents section. Just write a comment about what you're submitting. This is doable, however, you will be taken to the back of the line per say. So your new submittal date will be the most current. No longer the 20th of April.

Thank you for your Response,

I decided to Wait at this time because of several  reasons.

1) I did submit the last 6 months of pay tubs for employer #2.
2) I did submit the 2019 W-2 for both the employer#2

3) seems like recently lots of fellas are getting approval faster so I’ll just wait and see if they reject/approve 

thank you again 

29 minutes ago, janoka said:

Hi everyone,

first post here. Just got off the phone with NVC after a surprisingly short wait. We got DQ-d on April 29th! (no E-mail as yet)

Timeline:

Package submitted 3/3/20 (but registered much later, on 3/18/20)

RFE received 4/3/20

New police certificate submitted 4/21/20

DQ-d 4/29/20

Pretty fast, considering, I guess we got lucky.

Good luck to you all!

- Janos

How did you find out you were DQd? And what do you mean by "registered much later"?

Edited by Ncornejo7

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can't believe I'm still at NVC stage.  I pray we hear something next week.  Last submission date was March 7th.  My poor step daughter is going crazy waiting!

25 minutes ago, Thaparaj said:

Thank you for your Response,

I decided to Wait at this time because of several  reasons.

1) I did submit the last 6 months of pay tubs for employer #2.
2) I did submit the 2019 W-2 for both the employer#2

3) seems like recently lots of fellas are getting approval faster so I’ll just wait and see if they reject/approve 

thank you again 

I wouldn't worry so much about a verification letter if you have submitted paystubs.

8 hours ago, Quarknase said:

Yeah those jumps in April make me go crazy :D We submitted on April 9th and after seeing those irregularities I log in every day and check if any of the documents status changed 🙄

Nope, everything is stuck on "submitted"...

I'm right behind you. I submitted everything by April 6th. Praying for a speedy and positive (accepted) response on all documents! 😊

13 minutes ago, Ncornejo7 said:

registered much later

Same questions! 

Does it mean your last submission was 18 March?

Did you call to find out you were DQ?

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Abu Dhabi Embassy 

DQ: 2020-23-05

Scheduled interview date: 2021-11-01

Interview result: Approved

8 hours ago, Ken Tran said:

I submitted all the documents on March 13. Got a request to submit my spouse’s 2019 W2 yesterday and we submitted it right away. Got this email this morning. I didn’t expect NVC to review the additional document this fast since the NVC timeframe still shows that they're reviewing documents submitted on Feb 11 as of April 27

You are lucky. I waited 2 months after 1st submission and another 2 months after resubmission 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ncornejo7 said:

How did you find out you were DQd? And what do you mean by "registered much later"?

There is no electronic submission here in Budapest, so we had to use a courier. According to tracking, it arrived much earlier, but it did not appear in NVC's system until March 18th (I called to find out), I guess it was sitting in a mailroom.

Today, I just checked the status tracking website and our status changed from "Submit requested documents" to "At NVC". I read it here this could mean DQ so I called them and got the good news.

Edited by janoka

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
2 minutes ago, janoka said:

There is no electronic submission here in Budapest, so we had to use a courier. According to tracking, it arrived much earlier, but it did not appear in NVC's system until March 18th (I called to find out), I guess it was sitting in a mailroom.

Today, I just checked the status tracking website and our status changed from "Submit requested documents" to " At NVC". I read it here this could mean DQ so I called them and got the good news.

To clarify: the status "at NVC" means it's currently with NVC. Our status says the same and we're waiting for DQ. Did you check the ceac portal if it says "accepted" for all documents, and no message is in the inbox? Are they not notifying you via email about DQ in budapest? I thought NVC is same globally and only embassies handle cases individually but I stand corrected :) 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Quarknase said:

To clarify: the status "at NVC" means it's currently with NVC. Our status says the same and we're waiting for DQ. Did you check the ceac portal if it says "accepted" for all documents, and no message is in the inbox? Are they not notifying you via email about DQ in budapest? I thought NVC is same globally and only embassies handle cases individually but I stand corrected :) 

AFAIK, change to "At NVC" might, just might, on occasion mean DQ; luckily, it did in our case. My understanding is that for most people the status is "Submit requested documents" while the case is sitting at NVC waiting for approval; it was for us.

The nice lady on the phone said that we should expect the confirmation E-mail within cca. 1 week. She gave me the DQ date of 4/29.

37 minutes ago, Boring Life said:

I resubmitted on 11th Feb and got DQ few days ago..Waited 2 Months...Exhausted with this waiting and waiting...

Congrats to you! I know it takes an emotional toll on all this waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.