Crazy Cat

BREAKING: Mike Bloomberg 'wants Hillary Clinton as his running mate', sources close to his campaign tell Drudge

66 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Now, this is funny stuff!!!!!!!  I think these Bloomberg  people are desperate.......

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8007521/Mike-Bloomberg-wants-Hillary-Clinton-running-mate-say-sources.html

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

I absolutely believe the story is true.....and I think it will certainly help Mike in the primaries.........I don't think it is a winning ticket in the general election........we shall see......

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

Timeline

It would be hilarious.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

It would be hilarious.

If elected, I think there would be a group of Democrats and media calling for Mike to be impeached.......so Hillary could assume the office of POTUS.

At this point, don't think of any Bloomberg actions as anything that would be resembling of Michael Bloomberg.

Since 2016 to before he announced his candidacy he held very different viewpoints, about political correctness, the Democrat party, etc. He said he'd have to bow to that demographic and thus he wouldn't bother running. Well guess what, he's bowed. 

The guy is basically a running focus group at this point, as such, there's no way he'll put Hillary there. Instead, they will use those focus groups and combine that with the left's intersectional model to find someone that fits in as many victim groups as possible while giving them the highest chances of success. That means, the odds of it being a straight white male are virtually nil. Just under those odds of nigh impossibility are straight white females. That's you, Hillary. You also are corrupt and hated by a significant portion of your own base. Buttigieg is gay (not straight) but he's also a white male, and is positioned in the Democratic party as a moderate, which Bloomberg already is, so, for not having enough intersectionality points and ideologically plugging a gap, won't happen. It would wind up being a non-white, non-male leftist (in that order, though a male could suffice if non-white, it would probably not go over as well), someone like: AOC, Abrams, Booker, Kamala, Deval, etc.

The one big factor here is, in Mike's history of buying his way into things, the one key element that's made his investments efficient is the compliance factor. He's shelled out plenty of money but he's also bought compliant people. So he'd be weighing compliance with focus group wokeness. 

Timeline

I thought Hillary was Bi?

Possibly, but she's stayed with a guy who cheated on her and treats women like garbage. She's also simply hated by too many Democrat voters. The only people that want her are the MSM and they don't have enough votes for it to matter. There's also a growing amount of them that are just flat out tired of Hillary, so not having a unified voice would also not help in the demographic of those left still malleable in the face of the obvious+intense cognitive dissonance. They've also lost significant influence over the populace.

If it were Bernie, I then see it being in the realm of possibility for him to bend the knee and go with Hillary as his running mate, they cover more of that voter dispersion. Going with AOC would make sense given their likeness but they'd not be covering moderates whatsoever.. it would easily hand a bunch of key states to Trump. Bernie would be looking for woke female who is positioned (perception) to the public as a moderate, if he has any intention of winning.

1 hour ago, missileman said:

I absolutely believe the story is true.....and I think it will certainly help Mike in the primaries.........I don't think it is a winning ticket in the general election........we shall see......

I've come across a few interesting articles now that theorize there are actually very few real swing voters. Elections are more about which blocs of voters show up and which stay home. I'm not sure if Bloomberg will motivate Democrats to show up, but I think we've already seen Hillary makes them want to stay home. I'm not really sure what they expect would change from going down this route.

Edited by Steeleballz

995507-quote-moderation-in-all-things-an

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Isn’t Bloomberg all about taxing the poor since they don’t spend their money properly?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

What is really, really hilarious is watching the right wing media echo chamber chase their own tails trying to figure out which Democrat they want running against trump. It really has little to do with alignment on politics or policy.

Edited by 90DayFinancier

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
55 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

What is really, really hilarious is watching the right wing media echo chamber chase their own tails trying to figure out which Democrat they want running against trump. It really has little to do with alignment on politics or policy.

Are you claiming the UK Daily Mail is a right wing media source?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
56 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

yeah, im curious who trump truly wants to run against. He made comments that it wasnt bernie (private call) and said at least bernie has real followers instead of bloomberg, he said he would love to go against bloomberg, and he calls biden sleepy joe + all the alleged ukraine stuff. I think he would love to run against anyone except bernie to be honest, even though the DNC media makes it sound like bernie is his favorite. 

I think it will be hard for any candidate to beat him personally, especially all the in fighting at the dnc