Koko bongo

Trump's Travel Ban Mega Thread

2,378 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Johnkenni said:

Is the anyone that was interviewed on the 17th of March? Though the co told me 2weeks.

The embassy has shut down, we just have to wait. Everyone should stay at home, the less the virus is able to spread, the sooner we can get back to our normal lives. We have 46 confirmed cases at the moment and no one will be willing to risk their lives to conduct an interview or issue a visa. Let’s all stay safe. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
4 hours ago, Davie92 said:

A lot of are in this situation right now.

Have you heard from them since then?

When was last the case was updated.

I guess they told you to submit additional documents?

Whenever I email them, they just say they’ll contact me once administrative processing is complete.

Our case was last updated February 23. In addition, we saw about 3 other updates between late January and early February.

Since I first inquired back in July after my husband’s interview, they said they do not need any documents from me. 

Timeline

The status of my case has been change to Refused everyone should check through this link this is serious and i am not happy about this.     https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Timeline

The status of my case has been change from READY to Refused Without any interview this is ridiculous.. everyone should check through this link this is serious and so painful hmmm    https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 hours ago, Kingseyima said:

The status of my case has been change from READY to Refused Without any interview this is ridiculous.. everyone should check through this link this is serious and so painful hmmm    https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

What is th category of your visa?

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mrs Og said:

What is th category of your visa?

K1 visa for fiance Hmmm that means I have to start all over again with all the money I have spend on this process this is ridiculous, I don't know maybe someone can take legal action? Because how can embassy refused the case without any interview without even seen the applicant that's not done???

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Kingseyima said:

K1 visa for fiance Hmmm that means I have to start all over again with all the money I have spend on this process this is ridiculous, I don't know maybe someone can take legal action? Because how can embassy refused the case without any interview without even seen the applicant that's not done???

It might be a computer glitch in NVC system, have you tried contacting them? I read on another forum here that NVC was having technical issues with their website earlier this week.

Edited by PatLuvO

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Kingseyima said:

Kingseyima In the  words of @GreenbaumWe need a little housekeeping on your end. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

Edited by Sparkle Sparkle

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

Timeline
19 minutes ago, Sparkle Sparkle said:

Kingseyima In the  words of @GreenbaumWe need a little housekeeping on your end. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

Sorry I just did that.... talking about Nigeria embassy Lagos thanks

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

@Kingseyima please see the part marked in red...hope it helps you understand whats going on.

Capture.JPG

Speak the truth even if your voice shakes

1 hour ago, Kingseyima said:

I think you should contact the embassy via phone call or email.

Maybe it's a glitch in the system

16 hours ago, Kingseyima said:

Hello that could be a technical issue from NVC,last month when my husband attended his interview even when everything went well the status says refused. Everyone's case status then automatically updated to refused.A lawyer then made a video about it just to put everyone at peace. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 3/24/2020 at 6:59 PM, Davie92 said:

How are you guys doing? are there people waiting for their interviews and those in Admin Processing?

Mine is still in AP for 4weeks now

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.