Nature Boy 2.0

Armed US gun rights activists rally against proposed Virginia gun laws

86 posts in this topic

I don't defend Antifa. I don't defend their tactics. What I do defend is my right to decide on my own whether or not I believe a particular narrative that is being pushed by the media, whether mainstream, fringe, or somewhere in the middle. I have yet to see anything that has identified this young woman as identifying as Antifa. I am myself mostly vegetarian, a feminist, wary of police overreach, a Democrat, pro-immigrant rights (both documented and undocumented) and I do not like Trump. Am I Antifa? Only in the sense that like any right-thinking American, I am against fascism because I love America. I am also a pacifist, however, and do not condone Antifa's tactics. I don't like to smear people as identifying as a member of a particularly odious group (which I consider Antifa to be) without more information. And I do not think anything you have posted can convince me that this woman is Antifa. Yet. I do not find shame in being proven wrong, but there should be proof instead of inference. I thought circumstantial evidence was supposed to be less reliable than direct evidence? I mean, I think I read that on VJ once.

I also am very impressed that employed people have this much time to collect these tweets and do a deep dive into this young woman's posting history across sixty-five bazillion social media accounts. I am currently a house-fiancee and my schedule doesn't allow as much research, so my hat is off to you for effective time management.

Off to hot yoga. Enjoy your afternoon, gentlemen. 😘

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

I am vaguely intrigued by hot yoga, does not sound VJ family friendly.

I was tempted to google it but was concerned what sort of images it would produce. My internet provider may not approve.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

30 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I don't defend Antifa. I don't defend their tactics. What I do defend is my right to decide on my own whether or not I believe a particular narrative that is being pushed by the media, whether mainstream, fringe, or somewhere in the middle. I have yet to see anything that has identified this young woman as identifying as Antifa. I am myself mostly vegetarian, a feminist, wary of police overreach, a Democrat, pro-immigrant rights (both documented and undocumented) and I do not like Trump. Am I Antifa? Only in the sense that like any right-thinking American, I am against fascism because I love America. I am also a pacifist, however, and do not condone Antifa's tactics. I don't like to smear people as identifying as a member of a particularly odious group (which I consider Antifa to be) without more information. And I do not think anything you have posted can convince me that this woman is Antifa. Yet. I do not find shame in being proven wrong, but there should be proof instead of inference. I thought circumstantial evidence was supposed to be less reliable than direct evidence? I mean, I think I read that on VJ once.

I also am very impressed that employed people have this much time to collect these tweets and do a deep dive into this young woman's posting history across sixty-five bazillion social media accounts. I am currently a house-fiancee and my schedule doesn't allow as much research, so my hat is off to you for effective time management.

Clearly you don't know Antifa then, because Antifa would argue they aren't an organization, they're a movement. Thus, one viewpoint doesn't define them, and you don't "identify" as Antifa. This is why people employing logic to identify Antifa look at how they dress, their demeanor and actions, which I did (and even described), and you got offended. Then, when I proved it, you go off on some tangential tirade attempting to personally attack me for how I spent minutes of my time last night. 😂

This is why I don't give an inch to outrage, in fact, make a point to stand my ground. It's a rotten methodology of contemporary shut-down/cancel cancer culture that need not be validated by capitulating.

23 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I am vaguely intrigued by hot yoga, does not sound VJ family friendly.

I was tempted to google it but was concerned what sort of images it would produce. My internet provider may not approve.

That would be bad time management. 🔞

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, laylalex said:

The Antifa bandana smoke screen is just that.  

7 White nationalists were apprehended last week .

Edited by 90DayFinancier

41 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

The Antifa bandana smoke screen is just that.  

7 White nationalists were apprehended last week .

So 7 people out of 22,000 were arrested which equals up to less than .002%.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

But they were white nationalists so each one counts like 100 times.

Begs the question how this is known, did they have a T Shirt stating this, some sort of membership card, not sure how it works.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Boiler said:

But they were white nationalists so each one counts like 100 times.

Begs the question how this is known, did they have a T Shirt stating this, some sort of membership card, not sure how it works.

White guy + gun = white nationalist as the Left loves to say

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

White guy + gun = white nationalist as the Left loves to say

Wow

That is a lot of white nationalists.

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, laylalex said:

Thank you for your honesty.  It is heart warming to see nowadays.  This explains a lot about your point of view.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

Thank you for your honesty.  It is heart warming to see nowadays.  This explains a lot about your point of view.

I think I just vomited in my mouth.

27 minutes ago, ALFKAD said:

I'm going to take this as a genuine compliment because I am currently in a better mood after the hot yoga. I went for a walk afterwards and it's so beautiful here this afternoon, there's no way to be grumpy. :) 

QxUWMTL.jpg

PS: No homeless people, pooping or otherwise. Lots of handsome, buff guys with very cute dogs though! I said hi to all the dogs (I can never resist) but only stopped to chat with one of the men. :P 

16 minutes ago, Boiler said:

I think I just vomited in my mouth.

Pepto might help.

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

-What is paramount is that the Virginia police and public safety excelled at keeping 22k people safe with lessons learned from from the "Unite the right" disaster. Kudos.

-The public exercised its right to protest peaceably.  Had to give up their guns and bats to step in Capitol grounds, but still.

-The 7 characters listed above never made it to the Virginia state line,  thanks to the FBI, s win

- Finally Mr B.O. cracked the case on the masked vegan terrorist!

Filed: Timeline
7 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

-What is paramount is that the Virginia police and public safety excelled at keeping 22k people safe with lessons learned from from the "Unite the right" disaster. Kudos.

If you think that the tiny police force could have kept the peace against 22,000 people if they weren't acting peaceful, then you have a comprehension problem.  The reason the assembly went peaceably is because 99.99% of all gun owners are not crazy, but law-abiding citizens, just like you and me.

6 hours ago, laylalex said:

How could one logically be pro illegal immigration. 

2 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

How could one logically be pro illegal immigration. 

I am not for it. I am for treating those who enter this way with compassion and humanity. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.