Nature Boy 2.0

Armed US gun rights activists rally against proposed Virginia gun laws

86 posts in this topic

The VA Gov thanked the police for keeping the peace... Now that's funny right there

Nobody sells firearms like Liberal Dem

Virginia gun sales near 30-year high as demonstrators descend on Richmond

https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/virginia-gun-sales-demonstration-rally

Filed: O-2 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
3 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Drawing inferences is what people who have an idea what they're saying do.

Which is exactly what you did a post back.   You are really bringing your subjective view.

As an educated person, I don't mind sticking my neck out, because far more often than not, I'm right, and more than anything else, I'm confident the narrative about white supremacy/nationalism, Neo-Nazism, etc. are gaslighting attempts

There were  7 folks arrested from "The Base" that had Charlottesville as their destination.  Based on the tragic loss of life in the protests "Unite the Right rally" it seems like the proactive efforts of law enforcement would be appreciated. Human life and safety is paramount.

. Trying to demonstrate to me some "exclusive" straw man isn't a counterargument, nor is an irrelevant Guardian article that doesn't disprove that this person is an Antifa member or someone that is highly sympathetic.

Simply: The fact that a woman wearing a bandana was arrested does not prove she is affiliated with Antifa 

People genuinely protesting for their second amendment rights overwhelmingly know they're doing nothing wrong and so have no reason to be wearing a mask. The regions of the country where you'd be more likely to find white supremacists in masks, I'd be less likely to conclude its Antifa, but Antifa and the far left overwhelmingly are the people wearing masks in public in general, but especially at right wing rallies. You're not going to get a concession without proving that this is the very threat the media is portraying it as. They already stuck their necks out and have a pattern of being wrong (which is part of their gaslighting narrative). I'm not like them.

Stop using that term inappropriately.

You don't demonstrate an understanding of the gaslighting concept and I assume you are using mimesis from the_donald or some 4chan rock

21 minutes ago, 90DayFinancier said:

Stop using that term inappropriately.

You don't demonstrate an understanding of the gaslighting concept and I assume you are using mimesis from the_donald or some 4chan rock

Thank you -- I really appreciate it as someone who is in therapy for having been gaslit for years in multiple relationships. I am very lucky to have continuity of care down here now (first appointment with new therapist this Wednesday) but what happened to me, starting when I was only a teenager, continues to have repercussions in my life. I try to make light of the way it is thrown around here so casually, but I can't help but feel sometimes that the context it's presented in politically belittles the real health issue it is in interpersonal relationships. I had been in therapy on and off for years but remained so ashamed of what I subjected myself to that I didn't even want to address it for years. It was only when I started thinking about how uncomplicated my current relationship is, how loving and consistent and forgiving, that I recognized I didn't need to live like this, second-guessing myself and waiting for him to undermine me. Because he doesn't. 

Sorry for unburdening. Go on and gaslight each other. :) 

Who's up for some gaslighting?

Lets just see who this neo-nazi right wing person was that got arrested..

hb6wOtm.jpg

Oh.

Hates cops too..  like a group I know.. 🤔

pWSdQHG.jpg

- Vegan

- Trans rights activist (anti-feminist as well, calling them "TERFs" if they don't support "trans women")

- Animal rights activist

Apparently has 50 billion social media accounts too. It's crazy what 5 minutes of Google searching can find..

Here's a video of the cops saying they'll arrest her if she doesn't remove her mask.. antagonizes the cops:

kWEYfIy.jpg

- Antagonizing cops

- Clearly opposing the people there for their second amendment rights

- Hates guns

- Her and her boyfriend/husband/whatever in their other private video calls second amendment protesters racists

America iz raycis and it sux:

FMdkMSA.png

So hates cops, trans-activist, animal rights activist, vegan, anti-second amendment protesters, anti-Trump (Twitter feed is rife with anti-Trump nonsense), anti-immigrant enforcement, anti-America.. the Antifa type. 

Furthermore, accurately described as antithetical to the media's narrative. 2 for 2.

Damn I love being right.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

48 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

hb6wOtm.jpg

Oh.

pWSdQHG.jpg

- Vegan

- Trans rights activist (anti-feminist as well, calling them "TERFs" if they don't support "trans women")

- Animal rights activist

Apparently has 50 billion social media accounts too. It's crazy what 5 minutes of Google searching can find..

Here's a video of the cops saying they'll arrest her if she doesn't remove her mask.. antagonizes the cops:

kWEYfIy.jpg

- Antagonizing cops

- Hates guns

- Her and her boyfriend/husband/whatever in their other private video calls second amendment protesters racists

FMdkMSA.png

So hates cops, trans-activist, animal rights activist, vegan, anti-second amendment protesters, anti-Trump (Twitter feed is rife with anti-Trump nonsense), anti-immigrant enforcement, anti-America.. the Antifa type. 

Furthermore, accurately described as antithetical to the media's narrative. 2 for 2.

Damn I love being right.

It smells like victory.  Being right. Like Napalm in the morning.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
15 hours ago, laylalex said:

So basically you have no facts at the moment, you're just drawing inferences. Okay! :) You are aware that at Charlottesville, there were people who were not Antifa covering their faces? All sorts of people cover their faces. It's not the exclusive territory of Antifa.

Also, did you see this bit in the Guardian article?

Anyone can cause trouble -- it's not just Antifa. Or gun rights activists. It could be someone else looking to cause trouble. We don't know yet! I hope we do. :) 

PS I like the afterthought goalpost-shifting at the very end where you add "someone highly sympathetic to them," nice CYA move. :P 

So you are apologizing for Anitfa?  Whether this woman was an extreme leftist or not, it does not deter from the fact that this was a very peaceful rally even though Ralph "Blackface" Northam was hoping for something more.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

hb6wOtm.jpg

Oh.

pWSdQHG.jpg

- Vegan

- Animal rights activist

kWEYfIy.jpg

- Antagonizing cops

- Hates guns

FMdkMSA.png

Damn I love being right.

50 billion social media accounts?  What a colossal waste of time if it is even close to true. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
2 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

hb6wOtm.jpg

Oh.

pWSdQHG.jpg

- Vegan

- Animal rights activist

kWEYfIy.jpg

- Antagonizing cops

- Hates guns

FMdkMSA.png

Damn I love being right.

So she is or is not a member of the NRA?

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

46 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

So you are apologizing for Anitfa?  Whether this woman was an extreme leftist or not, it does not deter from the fact that this was a very peaceful rally even though Ralph "Blackface" Northam was hoping for something more.

Those awful white supremacists and neo nazis saved Northam some money, too.. something the left and their Antifa buddies don't do:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/a-birthday-present-for-ralph-northam-protesters-clean-garbage-off-streets-following-virginia-gun-rally

37 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

50 billion social media accounts?  What a colossal waste of time if it is even close to true. 

😂

Strangely, while vitriol about what was clearly a right wing event was likened to Neo-Nazis, white nationalism, and terrorism..

Also, kids are taught to say this about the President of the US, for an event that supposedly marches for women's rights, and as you can see, as per the usual, these events have little to do with women or anything else, just another event for lefties to throw fits and tear up the country because they didn't get their way in 2016:

And in Seattle, at an MLK event, white lefties spewing racism toward blacks for supporting Trump.. Uncle Toms, apparently:

.. drowning out immigrants from voicing support for the US, more hatred against blacks:

You definitely see a vast difference in regions where this sort of behavior is tolerated. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Those awful white supremacists and neo nazis saved Northam some money, too.. something the left and their Antifa buddies don't do:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/a-birthday-present-for-ralph-northam-protesters-clean-garbage-off-streets-following-virginia-gun-rally

😂

Strangely, while vitriol about what was clearly a right wing event was likened to Neo-Nazis, white nationalism, and terrorism..

Also, kids are taught to say this about the President of the US, for an event that supposedly marches for women's rights, and as you can see, as per the usual, these events have little to do with women or anything else, just another event for lefties to throw fits and tear up the country because they didn't get their way in 2016:

And in Seattle, at an MLK event, white lefties spewing racism toward blacks for supporting Trump.. Uncle Toms, apparently:

.. drowning out immigrants from voicing support for the US, more hatred against blacks:

You definitely see a vast difference in regions where this sort of behavior is tolerated. 

But it is not manipulating anyone's psyche right?

28 minutes ago, Bill & Katya said:

But it is not manipulating anyone's psyche right?

Naaaaah.

Of course, the question isn't "what", it's "why"? For that, we need to look beyond the deranged nutcases and to the people benefiting the most from it and why. This behavior didn't just appear and spread by itself.

Edited by Burnt Reynolds

1 hour ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

More than anything else, it's why people with a spine don't back down to the outrage mob. Don't concede an inch until they prove you wrong and not a second sooner.

The thing with the MDL. Most of the  time its easy........  Too easy

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
4 hours ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

😂

Not sure all this is helping the Agenda.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”