RamBam92

I-751 January 2020 Filers(merged)

463 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, tu2008 said:

There are over 30+ approvals for Jan 2020 filers with receipt numbers between SRC2090135xxx and SRC2090136xxx

So nice for these folks!

Were those for i-751?

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
59 minutes ago, mhan27 said:

Hi guys!  

My case status just changed to “New card is being produced.” My case is in Texas, case number starts with SRC. Here is my timeline:

1/15/20 - i-751 package delivered to TX

1/21/20 - text notification receipt #SRC2090133xxx 

1/25/20 - NOA received

2/25/20 - Biometrics appointment

5/29/20 - Case status update to “New card being produced.”

8CA0DD0F-FE54-4CBA-A52A-30FD039001D4.jpeg

Congrats, that is superfast. Hope everyone gets their approval soon. Did you see your case transferred to local office status update at my.uscis.gov?

Edited by tu2008

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
4 hours ago, tu2008 said:

Congrats, that is superfast. Hope everyone gets their approval soon. Did you see your case transferred to local office status update at my.uscis.gov?

Nope, my case was at Texas office (I believe SRC is Texas) and I don’t think it transferred anywhere. I didn’t get any status update on that. Good luck to you! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, DKD66 said:

Congratulations!

Does anybody know why some cases are processed within this very short time frame which is completely different to the time they show as average processing time at the moment in the respective Service Centers?

Thank you! I saw other person posted before my post on this thread that some of the SRC cases were being approved.  I am guessing they now have more time because they stopped in-person interviews temporarily? Maybe I just lucked out. I hope you’ll get some good news/update on your case soon too. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 5/29/2020 at 6:41 PM, mhan27 said:

Thank you! I saw other person posted before my post on this thread that some of the SRC cases were being approved.  I am guessing they now have more time because they stopped in-person interviews temporarily? Maybe I just lucked out. I hope you’ll get some good news/update on your case soon too. 

Wow...Congratulations!!!!! This is super fast.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 1/14/2020 at 1:49 PM, Liberta said:

Sent my package on 1/6. Received on 1/9.

Just got a text from USCIS.

Sent to Texas.

Hey, I also sent mine to Texas. Have you received your NOA yet? If so, how long after you sent your package, did you receive your receipt?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
On 6/4/2020 at 2:31 PM, kpmartini said:

Hello everyone! Nice to be back on here.

Just filed Removal if conditions on June 1 2020. Waiting for NOA/text/checks to be cashed. 

Anyone else who filed in June or recently? When did you all get your first contact from USCIS about your application being processed? 

There should a thread named i-751 June 2020 filers. Look it up :)

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

Filed: Country: Mexico
Timeline

So, my husband never received a biometrics notice for appointment. But, the status on his case states that "case was updated to show fingerprints were taken and have been applied to your case" as of May 7. No notice was sent. I just happened to look it up on the USCIS website. Anyone else receive the same statement on your case? Could it be that his biometrics from 3 years ago were applied?

SRC (Texas) service center by the way.

Edited by AmGe

4 minutes ago, AmGe said:

So, my husband never received a biometrics notice for appointment. But, the status on his case states that "case was updated to show fingerprints were taken and have been applied to your case" as of May 7. No notice was sent. I just happened to look it up on the USCIS website. Anyone else receive the same statement on your case? Could it be that his biometrics from 3 years ago were applied?

SRC (Texas) service center by the way.

Yes, there was a mass application of prior biometric data to cases in early May.  Some received notice by letter and email and some did not.

Finally done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.