RamBam92

I-751 January 2020 Filers(merged)

463 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, Orangesapples said:

Itself probably going to be a long wait judging by what other people have reported. 

Got it, thanks for the info! We'll sit tight.

Removal of Conditions

01/12/20 Mailed I-751 petition to USCIS (Phoenix, AZ)

01/15/20 Petition delivered to USCIS

01/23/20 Check posted

01/25/20 Received NOA in the mail (WAC)

12/22/20 Received email that case was transferred to another USCIS office and is now in Initial Review

12/31/20 Received NOA in the mail that our case was transferred to another USCIS office (National Benefits Center)

06/14/21 Received email that card had been ordered

06/14/21 Received email that fingerprints had been applied

06/15/21 Received email that I-751 had been approved

06/17/21 Received physical approval letter from USCIS Los Angeles County Field Office

06/18/21 Received physical approval letter from National Benefits Center

06/19/21 Received physical Green Card via Priority Mail

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
On 2/15/2020 at 8:23 PM, steelbot said:

Have any January 2020 filers here with a WAC receipt number (California Service Center) received a letter for their biometrics appointment?

I am at WAC too but looks like from other posts, it takes long time to get bio notice at california service center. 

Hello guys, I have question about GC.. expired on 05-24-2020 . Can I send my I-751 on March 24,2020 or should i send before 90 days of expiration or within 90 days of expiration. I'm confused..o(^_-)(^-^)

Edited by Momoejin

:goofy: K1 & K2 Journey:goofy:  

AOS Timeline

Packet sent: Febuary 13,2017

:goofy:Packet Received: Febuary 15,2017:goofy:

20 minutes ago, Momoejin said:

Hello guys, I have question about GC.. expired on 05-24-2020 . Can I send my I-751 on March 24,2020 or should i send before 90 days of expiration or within 90 days of expiration. I'm confused..o(^_-)(^-^)

You can send it anytime between when your 90-day window opens and when your card expires. Just don't mail it early, even a day too early and they will return it. It happened to someone on this thread. And of course, don't be late. 

7 hours ago, Momoejin said:

It is within 90 days of expiration of your GC.  Since 2/24/20 is the 90 day mark, send it on or after the 24th of Feb.

You could time it to arrive on he 24th, but why take the chance to have it returned if it should get there early.   

Finally done.

1 hour ago, Talako said:

It is within 90 days of expiration of your GC.  Since 2/24/20 is the 90 day mark, send it on or after the 24th of Feb.

You could time it to arrive on he 24th, but why take the chance to have it returned if it should get there early.   

In my experience, they had the receipt date as one day before they actually received it, so I wouldn't take the risk. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello!

February filer here. I just wanted to know if anyone has SRC as their office (TX). If so, how long did it take for you to get the biometrics letter? Thank you!

AOS JOURNEY

AOS package sent: 01/22/18 

NOA1 dated: 01/26/18

NOA1 text/emails: 01/29/18

NOA1 Hardcopies: 02/02/18

Biometrics: 02/23/18

Interview scheduled for: 05/08/18

Green Card Approved & Card in Production: 05/08/18

Card was Mailed to me: 05/11/18

Card Received: 05/15/18                                                        

ROC JOURNEY

ROC package sent: 02/08/20

ROC received in AZ: 02/10/20

Check cashed + Text message with case #: 02/14/20

NOA1 dated: 02/13/20

Biometrics: 05/07/20 (text + email stating bio was taken)

"Card in Production": 07/07/20

"Case was approved": 07/08/20

Approval notice received: 07/11/20

"Card was mailed to me": 07/28/20

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 2/10/2020 at 8:25 PM, Farrah said:

I resent ours today and they are supposed to receive it Thursday. I added photos, another bank statement, this years tax return, and photo of joint credit card I didn’t have the last time. 

Packet was received Feb 13th. The check was pending in our bank account last night and was cashed today and also got text today with MSC#

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, adipo21 said:

Hello everyone hope ur all gd have quick question. When they send you book your biometrics do they send you later tell you?thank u in advance. 

You cant book biometric appt. They will send you letter that will include location, date and time for your biometrics.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Biometrics letter received today. Scheduled for March 2nd!

K1 Visa                                                                                                                AOS                                                                                ROC

Feb 23/17 -  NOA1  ··· July  07/17 - NOA2                                                      Nov 14/17 Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765                         Jan 26/20 Mailed I-751 

Aug 07/17 -  at NVC ···  Aug 09/17 -  Case # Assigned                                Nov 16 & 20/17 - NOA's                                              Jan 30/20 - NOA

Aug 10/17 - Consulate Rec ···  Aug 12+14/17 - Packet 3/4                        Dec 20/18 Biometrics Appt                                     Mar 02/20 Biometrics Appt 

Aug 28/17 - Medical ···  Sep 27/17 - Interview Approved!                           Jan 25/18 - EAD/AP Approved                                 Oct 14/20 New Card Being Produced Approved!   

Oct 02/17 - Visa In Hand ···  Oct 22/17 -  POE · Peace Bridge                     Feb 01/18 - EAD/AP Card Received                         Oct 21/20 - New Card Received

Nov 01/17 - Married!                                                                                           Mar 13/18 - AOS Interview Approved!                     ??? ??/21 - ...N400?

Mar 21/18 -  Green Card Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I went to my 8am biometrics appointment at USCIS Atlanta application support center this morning. The whole thing (mostly waiting in line/fingerprint) took about 40 min. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 2/20/2020 at 7:50 AM, DebbieRaney said:

Hello!

February filer here. I just wanted to know if anyone has SRC as their office (TX). If so, how long did it take for you to get the biometrics letter? Thank you!

It took me about 3 weeks to get biometrics letter since they received my package.  I received the letter little less than two weeks ago and my appointment was just this morning.  Hope this helps! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.