RamBam92

I-751 January 2020 Filers(merged)

463 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 minutes ago, FK1 said:

Congrats Cambo! Was your case originally sent to VSC or did it get transferred? Mine is at MSC finger prints were taken on Feb 12 and no movement ever since.

It went directly to VSC, it wasn't transferred.

Good luck!

Good day everyone pls is there Any February filer here for i751?I filed a removal of Condition in 2015 but it was denied after its been delayed for 4yrs due to my divorce,now I filed a new application in February  2020 with a waiver,I got my receipt  notice which extends my two year Green card for another 18 months,I also filed for vawa but up until now I've not gotten a letter for my fingerprint for the i751 

Edited by Prince of peace
Mistake

On 10/7/2020 at 7:26 AM, FK1 said:

Congrats Cambo! Was your case originally sent to VSC or did it get transferred? Mine is at MSC finger prints were taken on Feb 12 and no movement ever since.

I have the exact same date my fingerprints were taken. No movement for me either.

13-Mar-18 - POE

27-Apr-18 - Green card received

13-Jan-20 - Mailed out I-751 packet

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

07-Oct-20 - Case ready to be scheduled for interview

06-Jul-21 - Interview scheduled

Called USCIS today to check on my status - on the case status it shows fingerprints applied on Feb 12, but rep said as of October 7th my case has been placed in line to be scheduled for an interview, so not sure what kind of time frame I'm looking at here, or if this is different from "case ready to be scheduled for an interview". Good to know there is some movement though. 

13-Mar-18 - POE

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

12-Feb-20 - Biometrics appt completed; Status: Case was updated to show fingerprints were taken

1 hour ago, synthrian said:

Called USCIS today to check on my status - on the case status it shows fingerprints applied on Feb 12, but rep said as of October 7th my case has been placed in line to be scheduled for an interview, so not sure what kind of time frame I'm looking at here, or if this is different from "case ready to be scheduled for an interview". Good to know there is some movement though. 

Thanks for the update Synthrian. Is your case at MSC? Also can you tell me the number that you called and how long the wait time was? Thanks much!

11 minutes ago, FK1 said:

Thanks for the update Synthrian. Is your case at MSC? Also can you tell me the number that you called and how long the wait time was? Thanks much!

Yup mine's at MSC. I called 1800-375-5283 at about 12:15pm EST and the system said the wait time was ~90 minutes. They picked up my call about close to 80 minutes in.  

13-Mar-18 - POE

15-Jan-20 - NOA date

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hello! 

Got a text message from USCIS saying I had a case update, logged in, andddddddd

New Card Is Being Produced

🥳

timeline in signature. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Edited by O.C

K1 Visa                                                                                                                AOS                                                                                ROC

Feb 23/17 -  NOA1  ··· July  07/17 - NOA2                                                      Nov 14/17 Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765                         Jan 26/20 Mailed I-751 

Aug 07/17 -  at NVC ···  Aug 09/17 -  Case # Assigned                                Nov 16 & 20/17 - NOA's                                              Jan 30/20 - NOA

Aug 10/17 - Consulate Rec ···  Aug 12+14/17 - Packet 3/4                        Dec 20/18 Biometrics Appt                                     Mar 02/20 Biometrics Appt 

Aug 28/17 - Medical ···  Sep 27/17 - Interview Approved!                           Jan 25/18 - EAD/AP Approved                                 Oct 14/20 New Card Being Produced Approved!   

Oct 02/17 - Visa In Hand ···  Oct 22/17 -  POE · Peace Bridge                     Feb 01/18 - EAD/AP Card Received                         Oct 21/20 - New Card Received

Nov 01/17 - Married!                                                                                           Mar 13/18 - AOS Interview Approved!                     ??? ??/21 - ...N400?

Mar 21/18 -  Green Card Received

47 minutes ago, O.C said:

Hello! 

Got a text message from USCIS saying I had a case update, logged in, andddddddd

New Card Is Being Produced

🥳

timeline in signature. 

Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Congrats! 

It looks like you applied for your green card 6 months after me and you're already done with ROC. It's crazy how different and inconsistent timelines are across the country. 

Timeline
On 10/14/2020 at 5:41 PM, Orangesapples said:

Congrats! 

It looks like you applied for your green card 6 months after me and you're already done with ROC. It's crazy how different and inconsistent timelines are across the country. 

I know, it's so hard to accurately gauge or estimate when your application even *might* be processed. 

On 10/20/2020 at 10:29 AM, SadFace said:

Approved today all 3 me and kids. the are working on cases number started  with
EAC2090032338

My was further in line, but more cases are approved around mine

Congrats!

Also I received my approval letter yesterday and then the new card in the mail today. 😀 

K1 Visa                                                                                                                AOS                                                                                ROC

Feb 23/17 -  NOA1  ··· July  07/17 - NOA2                                                      Nov 14/17 Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765                         Jan 26/20 Mailed I-751 

Aug 07/17 -  at NVC ···  Aug 09/17 -  Case # Assigned                                Nov 16 & 20/17 - NOA's                                              Jan 30/20 - NOA

Aug 10/17 - Consulate Rec ···  Aug 12+14/17 - Packet 3/4                        Dec 20/18 Biometrics Appt                                     Mar 02/20 Biometrics Appt 

Aug 28/17 - Medical ···  Sep 27/17 - Interview Approved!                           Jan 25/18 - EAD/AP Approved                                 Oct 14/20 New Card Being Produced Approved!   

Oct 02/17 - Visa In Hand ···  Oct 22/17 -  POE · Peace Bridge                     Feb 01/18 - EAD/AP Card Received                         Oct 21/20 - New Card Received

Nov 01/17 - Married!                                                                                           Mar 13/18 - AOS Interview Approved!                     ??? ??/21 - ...N400?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline
On 10/7/2020 at 9:02 AM, Prince of peace said:

Good day everyone pls is there Any February filer here for i751?I filed a removal of Condition in 2015 but it was denied after its been delayed for 4yrs due to my divorce,now I filed a new application in February  2020 with a waiver,I got my receipt  notice which extends my two year Green card for another 18 months,I also filed for vawa but up until now I've not gotten a letter for my fingerprint for the i751 

I would suggest you get your Senator or House of Rep member involved in your case if you have done service request and speak to a tier 2 officer per your case. It might also be that they are going to use your fingerprint on file provided there is no expiration on the fingerprint captured way back in 2015. 

It will not hurt to try out the steps listed above (do a service request, speak with a tier 2 officer and finally get your senator's office involve).

Good luck bros

Timeline
On 10/21/2020 at 3:52 PM, O.C said:

I know, it's so hard to accurately gauge or estimate when your application even *might* be processed. 

Congrats!

Also I received my approval letter yesterday and then the new card in the mail today. 😀 

How long did it take from approval online till card sent?

Timeline
On 10/23/2020 at 10:29 AM, SadFace said:

How long did it take from approval online till card sent?

I got several USCIS emails after the approval ..they seem out of order but this is the timeline:

Oct 14  - Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production (we ordered your new card)

Oct 16  - Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity (we approved and sent you an approval notice)

Oct 17  - Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production (we mailed your new card)

Oct 21  - Card received 

Timeline
20 hours ago, O.C said:

I got several USCIS emails after the approval ..they seem out of order but this is the timeline:

Oct 14  - Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production (we ordered your new card)

Oct 16  - Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity (we approved and sent you an approval notice)

Oct 17  - Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production (we mailed your new card)

Oct 21  - Card received 

Thank you!

I still cant believe that they didn't call us for interview 😊

On 10/12/2020 at 1:53 PM, synthrian said:

i just got email for my msc's case. it is in line for interview now

Edited by Pavel1982

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.