dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview February 2020

1,341 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
15 minutes ago, stech786 said:

Did you see my name on the spreadsheet?? Nope!. thats why I am not there. I am here in the forum for live stats. 

It just seems you are here to be negative and not adding any value to the thread. People here are already at a high level of anxiety and stress. Please keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

I been doing this thread and spreadsheet for 8 years. If you want to sit here  and if you think you know better and can do better please it's all yours.

I do what UI can with what I am given. If you feel this thread or it's data is of no value please then exit stage left. Or I will be more than happy to help you exit. This is your last warning so please trend lightly.

This thread and spreadsheet is my passion and 8 years of work and I feel it has help many people through the years.

Have a nice day Everyone. I need a break. Maybe this thread and spreadsheet is a waste of time.😟

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

@dwheels76

Hi!!

I have gone through the spreadsheet,however, not many cases from my country to compare against to.I was DQ 12-16-2019( F1 category).From your extensive experience what have you heard about Costa Rica's embassy scheduling interviews?

I appreciate your feedback!

Thanks

Edited by tonyzg97

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

I notice a lot of Senegal embassy timelines don't list Senegal embassy or say Armenia.  Is there a particular reason why they list Armenia?  Some just don't list timeline 😯

@dwheels76 I personally appreciate everything you’ve done to help with this process & without you a lot of people wouldn’t know the things we know now. Don’t let irrelevants and negativity get to you. Bless Up 🙏🏽 

Much Love ❤️💜💙🙌🏽

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
57 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

Congratulations on your DQ. I have added you to the spreadsheet. get that profile flag up please so people know what country you rep.

Thanks for having an updated timeline that is vital for this site and to help others. We appreciate you.

Done. Thank u.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
21 minutes ago, reashamoriba said:

I notice a lot of Senegal embassy timelines don't list Senegal embassy or say Armenia.  Is there a particular reason why they list Armenia?  Some just don't list timeline 😯

It is up to the user to change that. Some people don’t complete their timelines so there’s no info about them, and I think Armenia is the default just because it starts with A.  So then when people try to put their country it shows Armenia because they didn’t change it. When I first made my profile it said Armenia too until I changed it to Chile. 

Edited by Iscir

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
45 minutes ago, dwheels76 said:

It just seems you are here to be negative and not adding any value to the thread. People here are already at a high level of anxiety and stress. Please keep your negative thoughts to yourself.

I been doing this thread and spreadsheet for 8 years. If you want to sit here  and if you think you know better and can do better please it's all yours.

I do what UI can with what I am given. If you feel this thread or it's data is of no value please then exit stage left. Or I will be more than happy to help you exit. This is your last warning so please trend lightly.

This thread and spreadsheet is my passion and 8 years of work and I feel it has help many people through the years.

Have a nice day Everyone. I need a break. Maybe this thread and spreadsheet is a waste of time.😟

You have gotten up and done this on your own free will and passion for 8 years. The thread and the spreadsheet are a guide we wouldn't readily have otherwise.

It's appreciated and I would love for you to keep pushing on and not let anyone who isn't here to make things better bring you down @dwheels76 

27 minutes ago, reashamoriba said:

its totally upto the users to enter full details. Once user enter their details & its usually in the middle or start of their process. if anything changes in process,  they don't go back & update that. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, dwheels76 said:

NOOOO WE NEED ALL THE INFO WE CAN GET. DO NOT STOP USING THE SPREADSHEET!!!!!!!!!!!

At least we are getting something from people that are are part of the process.

I have had anxiety and depression throughout this entire process and this is my only safe space. 

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Iscir said:

Noo  don’t think that! To me, and I’m sure to many others too, the spreadsheet, this thread and your knowledge have been very useful during our visa journey. It’s Definitely not a waste of time! I have been following this and the NVC thread even before my I-130 was approved and I have always thought they were very helpful and with nice people. But there always will be people not happy with anything, or that just like to complain. You are doing this for free and spending your time on this, so I appreciate that a lot and I’m sure others do too. So please don’t let bad comments get to you, and take a break if you need to! :)

I agree, I was estact when I found this forum. This is a HUGE advantage for all of us going through this process. Many of us wouldn't have gotten this far without all of the data, and statistics provided in this forum. This allows us to have the upper hand. 

Nebraska Service Center

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

Timeline
1 hour ago, dwheels76 said:

The "Curve balls:" are easy to explain. Expedites and also cancellation. many times they are done scheduling then things happen, CO's get sick, people chancel their dates. Slots open up and some on is scheduling outside of the scheduling window,.

As you can see there is a distinct scheduling timeframe.

What VJ dates are you referring to?

Thank you for this information, these are issues that never occured to me and I will take these into consideration. 

Nebraska Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.