3,047 posts in this topic

Timeline
36 minutes ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

Yes, all Document need to be translated.

Birth Certificate, Divorce Acts, Vaccination Récord,etc...

Good to know! Thank you @FridayGirl@69

Im slightly disappointed about how my attorney is handling the case. However, with support from this forum im positive i will be able to sail through. I appreciate everyone who gives their time and advice on this forum.

Good luck to all fellow petitioners  ❤️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

@usarlifecitizen As per your reply it appears you submitted nothing but your affidavit in support of spousal abuse, Is this right?

Filed: Other Timeline
4 hours ago, usarlifecitizen said:

Hello everyone!

I am new to this forum and I am so thankful that there is an outlet here such as this one for us going through the VAWA process.  My timeline so far

Forms Filed May 2018  -   I360, I485 and I 765 

Receipt notices received June 2018

Biometrics July 2018

1st Prima Facie July 2018

EAD Approval letter August 2018

EAD Renewal letter April 2019

2nd Prima Facie July 2019

Receipt notice For I765 EAD July 2019

2nd EAD received July 2019

December 2019 RFE for proof of battery

I am not sure what they want at this point because I submitted everything from the onset with affidavits and more can someone please help me with this thanks.

I do understand that everyone journey is different and the wait for us so long.  I will persevere and will not give up.  Ms Sandra @sandranj can you please direct me is there a way for me to contact you for your service, thanks.

2 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

May we ask what you submitted initially with your package as prove of abuse or battery considering you said you submitted everything? 

Hi I went through an organization that assisted me.  I did not have any medical records or police report I gave a detailed statement and affidavits which I was told was enough.  In my culture you're just not suppose to talk about what is happening in your marriage and that you're suppose to work through anything tell death do us part I wish I knew more then about this.

Congratulations.

I sent my i360 dec 2018

I pray that they approve it before the end of this year. I hope to come back here and post my timeline soon.

Edited by Formykid
I didn't congratulate

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

This was my I-485 interview date in 2017 

my I-360 got approve dec 2019 rec. my ead c31 on dec 30th I don’t know the exact word to use if it’s priority date. Was just wondering what my date would be for the I-485. Since it’s been 2 years.  @Stillwinning!!!😊

023F2DD9-3A6F-44D7-BB0B-18FEDAA54C03.jpeg

Edited by Gi Gi

Timeline
1 hour ago, Formykid said:

Congratulations.

I sent my i360 dec 2018

I pray that they approve it before the end of this year. I hope to come back here and post my timeline soon.

So if u get public assistance u might get a denial? Didn’t the prima facie day u can get federal Bennett’s. I got it for my son for a few mths he was born here. But never got it for myself. 

3 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

@aquila How are you? How is everything going, any news? Be Safe and Take Care 🙂

Hello dear, I'm doing good by God's Grace 🙏 and mercy. So far nothing heard from them and still hanging in here 😊.

Thank you so much for checking in on me and really appreciate it. Have a blessed week.

4 hours ago, Gi Gi said:

This was my I-485 interview date in 2017 

my I-360 got approve dec 2019 rec. my ead c31 on dec 30th I don’t know the exact word to use if it’s priority date. Was just wondering what my date would be for the I-485. Since it’s been 2 years.  @Stillwinning!!!😊

023F2DD9-3A6F-44D7-BB0B-18FEDAA54C03.jpeg

My initial marriage based interview was set to Jan 2017. The i360 based greencard is not determined by the date of the previous i485 interview schedule! A number of factors influences it such as your field office, availability of slot..etc..so it's hard to predict! It comes when it does💁 wait for it..👍

Timeline
6 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

My initial marriage based interview was set to Jan 2017. The i360 based greencard is not determined by the date of the previous i485 interview schedule! A number of factors influences it such as your field office, availability of slot..etc..so it's hard to predict! It comes when it does💁 wait for it..👍

Ok thnk u @Stillwinning!!!😊

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 hours ago, usarlifecitizen said:

Hi I went through an organization that assisted me.  I did not have any medical records or police report I gave a detailed statement and affidavits which I was told was enough.  In my culture you're just not suppose to talk about what is happening in your marriage and that you're suppose to work through anything tell death do us part I wish I knew more then about this.

Your detailed statement and affidavits are not enough in the adjudication of your case . You need to look for a good psychologist that deals on domestic violence and has an experience on vawa too. You need to attend therapy and get a detailed psychological evaluation from him or her . Am not sure how much time you have to respond to your RFE, you should had attended counseling sessions before filing your applications . 

11 hours ago, Gi Gi said:

So if u get public assistance u might get a denial? Didn’t the prima facie day u can get federal Bennett’s. I got it for my son for a few mths he was born here. But never got it for myself. 

VAWA applicant are exempt from the Public Charge admissibility. It will Not affect your Vawa or Adjustment of Status. 

Edited by FeDaniela

Timeline
28 minutes ago, ponak98 said:

What was the timeline experience for you recently on receiving the renewed EAD under C09 when I-360 and I-485 were filed concurrently? How soon has it be renewed / received? Thank you a lot all!!!

3 hours ago, Gi Gi said:

I’m at the social security office my new ead card now says my maiden name not the married last name so they said I can’t get a card because my first card was in my marriage last name and if I try to get a job I can’t be verified by social security so I won’t be able to get a job. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.