Zoltan K

December 2019 - AOS Filers

1,449 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Miosotty M said:

Hello again!
  I want to tell you my experience so far and my times.

My PD: December 04
footprints: December 30

I requested an expedite for my work permit on January 6 and yesterday it was approved along with the travel permit.
Today it was updated that my case is ready for interview.

We keep moving forward with faith and wishing we all can have a smooth journey.

Hey, congrats on your approval! May I ask under what category did you request the expedite? I've just submitted mine today (for AP) and waiting for updates!

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Erin86 said:

¡Hola, felicidades por tu aprobación! ¿Puedo preguntar bajo qué categoría solicitó el trámite? ¡Acabo de enviar el mío hoy (para AP) y estoy esperando actualizaciones!

¡Gracias!

You requested your AP without having taken the biometric fingerprint??

Hey, congrats on your approval! May I ask under what category did you request the expedite? I've just submitted mine today (for AP) and waiting for updates!

Thanks!    

Thanks!

Under K1 and K2 visa.

you need to take the photo and the print to make the expedite. Then it can be done because that is the photo they use and they need to know that the background is clean.

1 hour ago, Liddy92 said:

You requested your AP without having taken the biometric fingerprint??

What do you mean? It's the I-131 I sent with everything else... called today to request an expedite on advance parole and I'm waiting for biometrics appt in the meantime

54 minutes ago, Miosotty M said:

Under K1 and K2 visa.

you need to take the photo and the print to make the expedite. Then it can be done because that is the photo they use and they need to know that the background is clean.

Expedite under k1? There are 4 categories for expediting, I'm not talking about eligibility to apply.

The caregories are severe financial loss, US government interest, uscis error or urgent humanitarian reason. Which did you say was the reason for your request? 

Aside from that, they should actually have my prints and background check I sent them from the FBI with my I-129f but I know I'll need to do biometrics before getting the advance parole...

8 hours ago, Erin86 said:

¿Qué quieres decir? Es el I-131 que envié con todo lo demás ... llamé hoy para solicitar un trámite de libertad condicional anticipada y mientras tanto estoy esperando una cita de biometría

¿Acelerar bajo k1? Hay 4 categorías para acelerar, no estoy hablando de elegibilidad para aplicar.

Los cuidadores son pérdidas financieras severas, interés del gobierno de EE. UU., Error de uscis o razón humanitaria urgente. ¿Cuál dijo que era el motivo de su solicitud? 

Aparte de eso, en realidad deberían tener mis huellas y verificación de antecedentes. Los envié desde el FBI con mi I-129f, pero sé que tendré que hacer biometría antes de obtener la autorización anticipada ...

I just saw the letter for the fingerprints, in the informed delivery of the USPS, and yours will also arrive soon

On 1/21/2020 at 12:18 PM, chuva02 said:

Hi guys,

I have a question they recieved my application on dec 19th and got rejected in january 14th im suspecting because the new fees or something.. i had to call them in order to know what happeneed.

My question is should i get a chance to resubmit everything? and not to loose my orginal PD or i have to go from scratch again?

I have not get the letter yet... This is also a question in how many days should i get the letter..

thanks for you advice

reject.PNG

wow . how did you get the case number ? did you get an email/text for rejection ?

duh

Hi y'all. I hope everyone is doing well  - just wanted to give an update, I did my biometrics on the 24th of January and waited there for an hour and a half (not as smooth as I had hoped but whatever.. it's done at least). I also had a question.. does anyone know what's next? Is it just the waiting game now? And anyone have an update on how long the waiting times are for our EADs and travel permits? sending good vibes to everyone x

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
5 hours ago, Wilson & Hannah said:

Hi y'all. I hope everyone is doing well  - just wanted to give an update, I did my biometrics on the 24th of January and waited there for an hour and a half (not as smooth as I had hoped but whatever.. it's done at least). I also had a question.. does anyone know what's next? Is it just the waiting game now? And anyone have an update on how long the waiting times are for our EADs and travel permits? sending good vibes to everyone x

The timelines vary based on the other posts but I think anywhere from 90 to 120 days on average for EAD/Travel.

right now, the best is not to get an RFE update. This can arrive about 30 -60 days after biometric.

Edited by UAreWhatuBecame

had biometrics done this morning, very quick and easy, filled in a very basic form, scanned fingerprints, they took a photo, in and out in less than 15 minutes.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
1 hour ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

The timelines vary based on the other posts but I think anywhere from 90 to 120 days on average for EAD/Travel.

right now, the best is not to get an RFE update. This can arrive about 30 -60 days after biometric.

Hey, I think we have a similar timeline. Did tour case change? Because I did biometrics on the 21st, but my case still shows "Fingerprints fee was received". 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Albania
Timeline
1 hour ago, AnnaMaria1417 said:

Hey, I think we have a similar timeline. Did tour case change? Because I did biometrics on the 21st, but my case still shows "Fingerprints fee was received". 

No change on my case and still says Fingerprints fee was received.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
2 hours ago, UAreWhatuBecame said:

No change on my case and still says Fingerprints fee was received.

Ugh.. I read in groups from previous months it changed the same day. I don't know why it's taking so long. 😭

10 minutes ago, chuva02 said:

Yes, you have to call and they find you with your social, full name and DOB or whoever is the petitioner

how many days was it you called from the day the petition was received by USCIS ?

duh

On 1/21/2020 at 12:18 PM, chuva02 said:

Hi guys,

I have a question they recieved my application on dec 19th and got rejected in january 14th im suspecting because the new fees or something.. i had to call them in order to know what happeneed.

My question is should i get a chance to resubmit everything? and not to loose my orginal PD or i have to go from scratch again?

I have not get the letter yet... This is also a question in how many days should i get the letter..

thanks for you advice

reject.PNG

let me know when you get your package back.  i would like to know how long it takes to get the rejected package ? 

duh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.