802 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

Re the transfer discussion - I believe for IOE cases the center is irrelevant and if everyone keeps calling and messaging asking about the actual center we just create backlogs on that end :) 

Almost believed same but Texas has been approving Texas ioe long before Patomac joined.

Only Nebraska has managed to approve one or two IOE. Other service centers haven't approved any IOE. 

So the centralized IOE speculation might not be entirely true.

I sent an "email" through the myuscis inbox thing asking where my form is so I can plan accordingly as I've heard there's been lots of transfers... .  Got a reply hours later telling me to check the Texas service center processing times (I got my NOA1 from Nebraska late Sept 2019).  So who knows.... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, cbro said:

I sent an "email" through the myuscis inbox thing asking where my form is so I can plan accordingly as I've heard there's been lots of transfers... .  Got a reply hours later telling me to check the Texas service center processing times (I got my NOA1 from Nebraska late Sept 2019).  So who knows.... 

Well its good news. Texas centre is much faster than NB. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Daxnet said:

Almost believed same but Texas has been approving Texas ioe long before Patomac joined.

Only Nebraska has managed to approve one or two IOE. Other service centers haven't approved any IOE. 

So the centralized IOE speculation might not be entirely true.

Daxnet I second that based on my limited observation.

Timeline

I think uscis is restructuring their processing methods. 

So far what i am learning through members experience that your processing centre could be diffrent than mentioned on the bottom of your NOA1. 

uscis can transfer/reassign your case to another centre anytime without even informing you. 

No idea which processing centre time will implent on your case. 

12 minutes ago, Jay&Sid said:

So far what i am learning through members experience that your processing centre could be diffrent than mentioned on the bottom of your NOA1. 

uscis can transfer/reassign your case to another centre anytime without even informing you. 

I quite agree...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
5 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

Would be great though if their restructuring would lead to more efficiency and sense... right now it just feels as if this is creating an even bigger mess for some ppl. For the ones where it speeds up the process, I am happy! but for others it's just adding unnecessary stress and uncertainty. We had asked, if they could transfer our kids i130 petition to the same SC as mine (mom) and they refused and said they couldn't transfer...

so glad when this is over for all of us that are depending on this system of craziness and misinformation and we all don't ever have to deal with this/them again 🙏

Have a blessed day everyone and stay positive 🌞👍🌸

8 hours ago, Jay&Sid said:

Texas centre is much faster than NB. 

At this point I don't know what to believe - and now feel unsure when my case will get approved.  Just seems like the approvals are all over the place...  I've been abroad for 10+ years and have two kids - will need to get a new job back home and kids schools sorted if we end up with an interview by the fall...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, Quarknase said:

Our petition just got approved. The approval notice has been uploaded to the online portal already.

WHOOOOOHOOOO! I haven't realized what just happened hahaha

What Center is your petition at ? When did you submit and receive your NOA1 ? 

so happy for you that’s great !!! Now for the next step huh 🌝

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Just now, Anna May said:

What Center is your petition at ? When did you submit and receive your NOA1 ? 

so happy for you that’s great !!! Now for the next step huh 🌝

CSC - I'm a permanent resident and all petitions start there :)

Thank you!!! Yes, starting to gather documents for NVC now. Phew!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
1 minute ago, Quarknase said:

Hoping mine will be approved soon fingers crossed 🤞 

hopefully the next stage is as quick for you and smooth!

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Anna May said:

Hoping mine will be approved soon fingers crossed 🤞 

hopefully the next stage is as quick for you and smooth!

thank you! Yes, your approval is right around the corner 🤞

13 minutes ago, Quarknase said:

wow that was quick??!!  congrats!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.