Sarge21555

October 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,365 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
42 minutes ago, Treasure1 said:

Nice, it'll be cashed soon. I really hope and wish we won't have to wait too long for NOA2😀 I'm happy for us.

Cool, I just now received the text from USCIS with my case number. Check still to be cashed but good to know that they have started the process.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

It might be too early to ask this question but what is a good time frame to schedule the medical exam for the beneficiary given that some immunization shots require a few weeks time?  Means can we get this done right after the NOA1 or shall we wait till NOA2...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, Vabsmith said:

It might be too early to ask this question but what is a good time frame to schedule the medical exam for the beneficiary given that some immunization shots require a few weeks time?  Means can we get this done right after the NOA1 or shall we wait till NOA2...

We will be waiting until NOA2. If I remember correctly, there is some kind of validity period for medical exam. Not sure how long it is.

2019/07/17  Met online

2019/08/29  1st in-person meeting in 3rd country for 5 days

2019/10/04  I-129F sent

2019/10/08  I-129F delivered

2019/10/11  NOA1 text & email received

2019/10/15  NOA1 check cashed

2019/10/17  NOA1 hard copy received

2020/02/10  NOA2- Case was approved (USCIS website status changed on 02/12)

2020/02/15  NOA2 hard copy received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My check was cashed today finally. It has been 2-3 days and a weekend after NOA1. 😧

Continue to wait for NOA1 hard copy...😃

2019/07/17  Met online

2019/08/29  1st in-person meeting in 3rd country for 5 days

2019/10/04  I-129F sent

2019/10/08  I-129F delivered

2019/10/11  NOA1 text & email received

2019/10/15  NOA1 check cashed

2019/10/17  NOA1 hard copy received

2020/02/10  NOA2- Case was approved (USCIS website status changed on 02/12)

2020/02/15  NOA2 hard copy received

1 hour ago, ClioNicole said:

Sent Oct 2.

Delivered Oct 5.

Charged on card Oct 8

NOA1 Text Oct 9.

Hard copy today.  oh oh and I have cake 🎂

Very good hopefully  the ride won't be long.

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Vabsmith said:

You won’t be able to schedule the medical exam until you get your case number from the NVC. The doctor needs that number to fill out the needed paperwork. 

Edited by E&W

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

We filed on oct10th and apparently our application was received on monday 14th but I was just wondering, did you guys receive any official text/email about that or is the first contact the NOA1 notification?

24 minutes ago, agataa said:

We filed on oct10th and apparently our application was received on monday 14th but I was just wondering, did you guys receive any official text/email about that or is the first contact the NOA1 notification?

Sometimes  you receive text messages if you requested in your initial packet and other times you hear nothing until USCIS sends the hard copy, but usually  you'll get a text message.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Sometimes  you receive text messages if you requested in your initial packet and other times you hear nothing until USCIS sends the hard copy, but usually  you'll get a text message.

Awesome! Thank you ☺️ 

With the faster than normal  approval times are  many of you looking for  your NOA2s BEFORE years end? It's a good bet that some of you may see that, OMG  how exciting. I'm  rooting for you all.

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

With the faster than normal  approval times are  many of you looking for  your NOA2s BEFORE years end? It's a good bet that some of you may see that, OMG  how exciting. I'm  rooting for you all.

Oh wow that is exciting indeed! I didn’t realize that the approval times were faster! Personally I’m not getting my hopes up, especially since we filed later in October then I think pretty much everyone here, but it’d be a lovely surprise and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for everyone too!

Now that I think about it, getting the NOA2 for Valentine’s Day would be a pretty great gift lol 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sarge2155 said:

Very good hopefully  the ride won't be long.

Thanks sarge,  its been a busy week renoviting the house and the room that my niece will soon take over.  Lol say hi to Mrs sarge for me

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

No. I dont wanna move there around winter, id freeze,  

10 minutes ago, agataa said:

Oh wow that is exciting indeed! I didn’t realize that the approval times were faster! Personally I’m not getting my hopes up, especially since we filed later in October then I think pretty much everyone here, but it’d be a lovely surprise and I’m keeping my fingers crossed for everyone too!

Now that I think about it, getting the NOA2 for Valentine’s Day would be a pretty great gift lol 

If the treads hold you'll have it before then I'm thinking! And of course if your case is simple.

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.