1,365 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
15 hours ago, KJ34 said:

Mailed Petition October 10th

Petition Received October 11th

Filling Fee charged and Receipt number received October 17th

I'm assuming I'll get my hard copy Tomorrow or some time next week

Congratulations!  Our petitions were received on the same date.  Good luck to all of the October filers!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 10/16/2019 at 7:30 PM, Vabsmith said:

I mailed via Fedex next day for about $60 to avoid confusion about mailing via USPS. Make sure you take pictures of everything you are sending.

Thank You @Vabsmith I appreciate your advise. I was thinking of doing that too. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline
On 10/16/2019 at 8:54 PM, Sarge2155 said:

Make a duplicate copy exactly like your packet. If you met via a dating site include the sites TOS, make sure there are TWO letters of intent signed by both of you, send the correct fee.

Thank You @Sarge2155 for your advise. We actually met in high school back in 2006. The correct fee is $535, yes? The letter can be signed, scanned to me and printed here, yes? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Wow this feels like one big family!!!!

10/08 Packet Sent 

10/12 Delivered 

10/17 NOA

May we all have great news in a few months time😃😃😃

1 hour ago, NewYorker14 said:

Thank You @Sarge2155 for your advise. We actually met in high school back in 2006. The correct fee is $535, yes? The letter can be signed, scanned to me and printed here, yes? 

Yes to all your questions just make sure there are TWO letters one for each signed.

34 minutes ago, Ernstella said:

10/08 Packet Sent 

10/12 Delivered 

10/17 NOA

I'm positive the news will be GREAT!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
48 minutes ago, Ernstella said:

10/08 Packet Sent 

10/12 Delivered 

10/17 NOA

Welcome!  We'll all smile at the end 

9 hours ago, NewYorker14 said:

Thank You @Vabsmith I appreciate your advise. I was thinking of doing that too. 

7 hours ago, Treasure1 said:

Welcome!  We'll all smile at the end 

Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Once you finish that then return and you will see a flag in your profile. Select it and see what wonderful information will open up for you.

Thanks

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline OR your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine their Embassy. The country that should be used is the country where the interview will take place.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Once you finish that then return and you will see a flag in your profile. Select it and see what wonderful information will open up for you.

Thanks

Greenbaum!! ❤️❤️ Good to see you here!

2 minutes ago, Jorgedig said:

Greenbaum!! ❤️❤️ Good to see you here!

Ditto!

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Moe&Mimi said:

My Fiancé  and I sent out the K1 petition Oct. 8th! 🤗 Thrilled for this journey! 

Welcome onboard,  by God's grace we'll all smile at the end,  I just wish days will go faster 😃

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Well, I am gonna add even my case! My fiancé sent the envelope via USPS to Dallas Lockbox on October 7th, 2019. It has been delivered on Oct 10th and on Oct 16th we received the text message with our receipt number:) Now waiting for I-797 notification:) 

Finger crossed for you all!

1 hour ago, Manu8915 said:

Well, I am gonna add even my case! My fiancé sent the envelope via USPS to Dallas Lockbox on October 7th, 2019. It has been delivered on Oct 10th and on Oct 16th we received the text message with our receipt number:) Now waiting for I-797 notification:) 

Finger crossed for you all!

Welcome and congrats

Citizenship Complete!

1 hour ago, Moe&Mimi said:

My Fiancé  and I sent out the K1 petition Oct. 8th! 🤗 Thrilled for this journey! 

1 hour ago, Treasure1 said:

Welcome onboard,  by God's grace we'll all smile at the end,  I just wish days will go faster 😃

Welcome and congratulations the time will pass before you know it.

Citizenship Complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.