Sarge21555

October 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,365 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Allalex said:

Sent I-129f on 10/01/19

Delivered 10/03/2019

no NOA1 yet

Very good it will be in your hands soon, congrats!!!!!

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 10/1/2019 at 6:20 AM, ClioNicole said:

eeeeeek!!! we are sending ours this week. so I guess ill follow this thread now! 🤓

Yeah get it in the mail this week! Congrats.......

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

On 10/1/2019 at 7:29 AM, ClioNicole said:

Thanks, and I promised i wont go crazy asking "whats the status" every freaking day. lololol.

We're not in a hurry because we're still saving up for the big move!

eeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk!!!

not worrying about it will keep you sane. especially nowadays with them becoming a bit longer and longer just take each step as it comes and do what you can to prepare beforehand while you are waiting

RoC sent 10/30/21

NOA 11/16/21

Check Cashed 11/18/21

Biometrics Waived 01/19/2022

Beware the fury of a patient man.- John Dryden

Political attempts to require that others share your personal truths are, in their limit, dictatorships.- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Prizm123 said:

not worrying about it will keep you sane. especially nowadays with them becoming a bit longer and longer just take each step as it comes and do what you can to prepare beforehand while you are waiting

yeah. im actually focusing on work because i know i need a hefty amount to bring with me since i cant work until i get work permit. so far i have 270 dollars in my name. bwahahaahah (im rich in pesos not in dollars. eeekkkkk)🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, ClioNicole said:

yeah. im actually focusing on work because i know i need a hefty amount to bring with me since i cant work until i get work permit. so far i have 270 dollars in my name. bwahahaahah (im rich in pesos not in dollars. eeekkkkk)🤣🤣🤣

Don't  worry to much about the money part I'm sure your petitioner has everything under control.

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 9/28/2019 at 6:01 AM, UAreWhatuBecame said:

For those who have just filed your I-129f application with USCIS, this thread has been created for your needs and to be with others experiencing different aspects of this journey. This is a place to ask questions and to share experiences. All are here to learn together. Good luck because this is a long process currently running 5-6 months from filing date for your NOA2 approval.

Thanks, our packet was sent today.

13 minutes ago, Allalex said:

Sent I-129f on 10/01/19

Delivered 10/03/2019

NOA1 10/08/2019

Check has been cashed 10/08/2019

Very good congrats

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline

Hi good morning or afternoon. 

Please I have received a letter from the NVC and it says my approved form i-129f will be sent to the Ghana consulate and they'll send me a packet. Please can I go ahead and file the form ds-160 online or I should wait until I hear from the consulate before. And also will I need a Bank statement for a k1 interview? 

If yes is it my own statement or one from my petitioner. 

Please I need your help. 

Thank you 

29 minutes ago, ROYAL FRANK said:

Hi good morning or afternoon. 

Please I have received a letter from the NVC and it says my approved form i-129f will be sent to the Ghana consulate and they'll send me a packet. Please can I go ahead and file the form ds-160 online or I should wait until I hear from the consulate before. And also will I need a Bank statement for a k1 interview? 

If yes is it my own statement or one from my petitioner. 

Please I need your help. 

Thank you 

Visit your country thread and ask those questions there. Much better chance of correct information  from people from your same country thread.

Citizenship Complete!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

Visit your country thread and ask those questions there. Much better chance of correct information  from people from your same country thread.

Thanks so much for the information 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

One October filer here!

2019/10/04 I-129F sent

2019/10/08 Delivered

Still waiting for NOA1... :) 

2019/07/17  Met online

2019/08/29  1st in-person meeting in 3rd country for 5 days

2019/10/04  I-129F sent

2019/10/08  I-129F delivered

2019/10/11  NOA1 text & email received

2019/10/15  NOA1 check cashed

2019/10/17  NOA1 hard copy received

2020/02/10  NOA2- Case was approved (USCIS website status changed on 02/12)

2020/02/15  NOA2 hard copy received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.