Sarge21555

October 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,365 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

With the faster than normal  approval times are  many of you looking for  your NOA2s BEFORE years end? It's a good bet that some of you may see that, OMG  how exciting. I'm  rooting for you all.

Personally I don’t expect NOA2 before the year ends. I don’t want to get my hopes up. The VJ timeline estimates around middle of January at the earliest.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sarge2155 said:

If the treads hold you'll have it before then I'm thinking! And of course if your case is simple.

Ooof that would really be amazing! Our case is very simple I think, no previous marriages/k1s, no police records etc. I’ll try to keep my expectations low though, just in case!

11 minutes ago, ClioNicole said:

No. I dont wanna move there around winter, id freeze,  

You are a Pinay lol my wife is Pinay and she is just getting the beginning of fall here. I need to get her out of wearing sandals, closed toed shoes here once winter comes. But even if you avoid it this year its going to bite you eventually. It's not even cold here yet and my wife says it's cold to the bones. She is in for a big surprise come  January February LOL oh I see ur going to CO wow better get ready it's colder there than where we are and much  snow!! I feel for you LOL

Edited by Sarge2155

4 years, 11 months, 2 weeks and 3 days

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

You are a Pinay lol my wife is Pinay and she is just getting the beginning of fall here. I need to get her out of wearing sandals, closed toed shoes here once winter comes. But even if you avoid it this year its going to bite you eventually. It's not even cold here yet and my wife says it's cold to the bones. She is in for a big surprise come  January February LOL

Hahhahha exactly. I was telling my fiance how cold it was in the office and he asked "Whats the temperature?" I said 68°. He laughed his ### off. He said he will need to buy me a onesie and wool socks!  Dork!!! 

19 minutes ago, ClioNicole said:

Thanks sarge,  its been a busy week renoviting the house and the room that my niece will soon take over.  Lol say hi to Mrs sarge for me

No worries  I'm always  here to spread good cheer and help where I can, especially with the Philippines. I'm not a expert but we have been through the mill from 299 days to NOA2 to sputum to NBI. Just here to help if I can. Pick my brain especially for tips. Like bringing several extra copies  of your birth certificates minimum 4. But that's down the road we can dicuss that later.

Citizenship Complete!

USCIS is like a box of chocolates, you never know what kind of answer you are going to get!!!!

16 minutes ago, Beeya said:

Personally I don’t expect NOA2 before the year ends. I don’t want to get my hopes up. The VJ timeline estimates around middle of January at the earliest.

Good attitude!

Citizenship Complete!

14 minutes ago, agataa said:

Ooof that would really be amazing! Our case is very simple I think, no previous marriages/k1s, no police records etc. I’ll try to keep my expectations low though, just in case!

Very good attitude always keep your expectations LOW!

Citizenship Complete!

20 minutes ago, Beeya said:

You never know, but that's  a good attitude. I must  say all you October  filers are showing good attitudes and that's half the battle!

Citizenship Complete!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline

You never know, but that's  a good attitude. I must  say all you October  filers are showing good attitudes and that's half the battle!

Hopefully luck will be on our side, as a reward 😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Croatia
Timeline

I’m thinking the holidays might slow down the process a bit. But getting the NOA2 in the first three months of the new year would make me very happy. I plan to wait a month after actually getting the visa to gather all the documents  I might need in the US and clear up some paperwork here in Croatia. And pack as well. We are taking things one step at a time for the most part.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hey guys! Congrats to all the couples getting there NOA1. Quick question. My fiancé is coming to visit me here in Virginia in December 23 for three weeks. To finalize so more stuff for our wedding. If our NOA2 gets approved before that date will they try to stop him from coming? He will be visiting on a ESTA. Thanks everyone and sorry if this is a dumb or repeated question.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Petition sent on Oct 8th

Received on Oct 10th

Charged on card Oct 15

NOA1 on Oct 16th

I wish us divine speed! I'm Officially and patiently waiting for NOA2!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/15/2019 at 8:41 PM, Vabsmith said:

Cool, I just now received the text from USCIS with my case number. Check still to be cashed but good to know that they have started the process.

This is cool, i got my NOA1 today, i wish us the best

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hey Guys!! I will be mailing out my packet hopefully next week. Does anyone have any helpful tips or advise they can share with me? Any special proof etc I should include? Any special way I should mail it? Any information you give me would be greatly appreciated, thank you! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
12 hours ago, ClioNicole said:

Hahhahha exactly. I was telling my fiance how cold it was in the office and he asked "Whats the temperature?" I said 68°. He laughed his ### off. He said he will need to buy me a onesie and wool socks!  Dork!!! 

Anastasia is cold indoors here a lot, and she came to San Diego from a few hundred miles east of Moscow. :lol:

I think they normally have the heat set higher in Russia. And don't use air conditioning.

Edited by DaveAndAnastasia
K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.