BST

I-130 September 2019 fillers

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 10/9/2019 at 8:02 AM, WilliamSmith said:

I wonder if the December holidays will impact the processing...🤔

I pray it will not because we need fast processing. It’s not easy to stay away from love ones

5 hours ago, Justxxxx said:

I pray it will not because we need fast processing. It’s not easy to stay away from love ones

If you're in Potomac (I know with an IOE there are questions arising of where the case is actually going to be picked up) but it looks like you are already one step ahead of the rest of us, maybe 2...

Hey all, I'm new and figured I'd join in to compare processing times.

Sent:  September 27th, 2019

Received: September 30th, 2019 (Texas Center)

NOA1: October 2, 2019 (will be forwarded to Nebraska)

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

Hi all,

I130

Sept 6 PD

Sept 11 NOA1 

Texas Service Center

Also have pending i129f

Sept 20

NOA1 Sept 26 Texas 

I was wondering if anyone has had any updates to their account yet? My account had an update on Sept 17 to In Process but no changes since.

Timeline
14 hours ago, cbro said:

If you're in Potomac (I know with an IOE there are questions arising of where the case is actually going to be picked up) but it looks like you are already one step ahead of the rest of us, maybe 2...we sent to Chicago lock box and it was picked up in Potomac that is the processing center 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Jessandmargarito said:

Hi all,

I130

Sept 6 PD

Sept 11 NOA1 

Texas Service Center

Also have pending i129f

Sept 20

NOA1 Sept 26 Texas 

I was wondering if anyone has had any updates to their account yet? My account had an update on Sept 17 to In Process but no changes since.

Just chill our applications are in queue when they get to our turn you will see an update 

Edited by Justxxxx

7 minutes ago, Justxxxx said:

Just chill our applications are in queue when they get to our turn you will see an update 

Wow. That is kind of rude! I thought this was a discussion for September filers to discuss their progress. I am aware that I probably won't see my NOA2 for many months still but I don't think it is against the rules for me to inquire about everyone else's progress.

I will clarify my post. My NOA1 was sent on September 11 but my last update was September 17. My point is that I have seen an update on my account. This means that they are working on your case. I have read about others status changes as they go through the verification processes so I was asking if anyone else had an update after NOA1. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jessandmargarito said:

Wow. That is kind of rude! I thought this was a discussion for September filers to discuss their progress. I am aware that I probably won't see my NOA2 for many months still but I don't think it is against the rules for me to inquire about everyone else's progress.

I will clarify my post. My NOA1 was sent on September 11 but my last update was September 17. My point is that I have seen an update on my account. This means that they are working on your case. I have read about others status changes as they go through the verification processes so I was asking if anyone else had an update after NOA1. 

We had IR5 petition.. unless you get an RFIE or RFE, you won’t see any update until approval. No communication until then 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jessandmargarito said:

Sory if I miss understood you. I was thinking you are anxious of getting NO2 now because it’s very early. I don’t think any September filler will expect updates now unless RFE 

31 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

We had IR5 petition.. unless you get an RFIE or RFE, you won’t see any update until approval. No communication until then 

This is legitimately a thing. People with IOE receipts chat about on some of my Facebook groups. When you create a myuscis account, you will occasionally see status changes to your account. For a few they noticed monthly updates but some go months without seeing anything. I believe this is only for those who receive an IOE receipt because they are digital. You will see periodic updates when they are working on your account internally. Has nothing to do with RFE or anything that they’ve sent to you or will send to you. Just means that they have made some sort of update to your account internally whether it be verifying your citizenship or something else. They don’t notify you of anything it is purely internal and shows that they are working on your file. But I guess if no one else is seeing the updates yet for September filers.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jessandmargarito said:

This is legitimately a thing. People with IOE receipts chat about on some of my Facebook groups. When you create a myuscis account, you will occasionally see status changes to your account. For a few they noticed monthly updates but some go months without seeing anything. I believe this is only for those who receive an IOE receipt because they are digital. You will see periodic updates when they are working on your account internally. Has nothing to do with RFE or anything that they’ve sent to you or will send to you. Just means that they have made some sort of update to your account internally whether it be verifying your citizenship or something else. They don’t notify you of anything it is purely internal and shows that they are working on your file. But I guess if no one else is seeing the updates yet for September filers.

Yep.. it could be nothing more that moving the file from one desk to another.  

5 hours ago, Jessandmargarito said:

I understand what you mean. Originally my account said "In Process October 2" now it says "In Process October 15th". Even if that just means it moved desks, like you mentioned, it's kind of peace of mind to know they seem to actively be working on it. It's hard to be patient so even a slight date change seems nice to me.

Sent I-130 Packet:  09/27/2019 

Received/PD:          09/30/2019

NOA 1 Sent:            10/02/2019

Updated :dancing::         10/15/2019

Updated:                  02/23/2020 (NSC to TSC)

Updated:                  04/02/2020

Updated:                  05/26/2020

NOA 2:                      05/27/2020

NVC Paid:                05/28/2020

NVC submitted:      07/04/2020

I-129F Sent:            10/24/2019

I-129F Recieved:    10/28/2019

I-129F NOA 1:         11/04/2019  (no action on I-129F)

21 hours ago, Jessandmargarito said:

Hi all,

I130

Sept 6 PD

Sept 11 NOA1 

Texas Service Center

Also have pending i129f

Sept 20

NOA1 Sept 26 Texas 

Hi! We have a similar timeline, but we got Nebraska 🙁.

I-130 PD - Aug 26, 2019

I-130 NOA1 - Sep 11, 2019

We saw a Sept 16 update on the uscis account, and thereafter a Sept 17 update. That’s the latest. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.