dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Caterpillar8 said:

Thank you! Does it mean DS-260 was already manually checked and it’s all good? In just a week or less was COMPLETED. :) 

The DS260 is not manually checked. It's your responsibility to make sure it's all good. It says completed immediately after you fill all the necessary fields.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
8 hours ago, Cony said:

Is there anyone who can't upload documents to CEAC because of application error?

Seems you've been having this particular problem for too long.

I'd suggest you call NVC for clarifications

Timeline
Just now, peterandwife said:

I got

Doc submitted- 07/08/2019

DQ 17/09/2019.

Congratulations!

The end is in the not too distant future for you

31 minutes ago, peterandwife said:

I got

DQ 17/09/2019.

Congratulations to you! ☺️ Hoping for more DQs 🎉 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Andy & Val said:

Seems you've been having this particular problem for too long.

I'd suggest you call NVC for clarifications

My husband already called NVC two times.

The first staff said only "please resubmit documents after error is fixed", and the second said " please send us email about the error with screen shots of the error page".

Though my husband send email today, NVC website says that they are responding emails recieved on August 19th now.

I must wait more than a month...

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Cony said:

The first staff said only "please resubmit documents after error is fixed", and the second said " please send us email about the error with screen shots of the error page".

Though my husband send email today, NVC website says that they are responding emails recieved on August 19th now.

Unfortunately it's all about waiting in this whole immigration process.

I really hope they look into your situation sooner.

But if I were you, I will still call after some days just in case.

Reason being it's not your fault you can't upload documents on their website.

They have to do something about it ASAP. You don't have to suffer for what you know nothing about.

Edited by Andy & Val

40 minutes ago, Cony said:

Presumably you've tried multiple browsers, private tabs, etc?  Make sure all ad block is disabled or any extensions that can cause problems.  Even try from a new location / tethered from your phone to the extent your ISP is causing issues.  If you're one of the only people with issues it seems likely that the issue is related to your environment so it's worth eliminating that as a factor.  Maybe something is wrong with your account that obviously only the NVC can resolve, but in the meantime you might as well explore all options.

Also, submitted docs on Aug 15 and got DQ on Sept 18.  Priority date of Sept 18, 2018, so 365 days exactly to this point.  Ireland.

I keep seeing people saying the spoke to someone at NVC. I keep calling and every time I call it says "all of the representatives are busy, try later." I am calling (603) 334-0700, what number is it that you are using that seems so easily accessible? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, MrsGarcia said:

I keep seeing people saying the spoke to someone at NVC. I keep calling and every time I call it says "all of the representatives are busy, try later." I am calling (603) 334-0700, what number is it that you are using that seems so easily accessible? 

same number i always try to call at 9:00 and i have to wait for 35 to 40 mins maximum to talk to an agent

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, peterandwife said:

I got

DQ 17/09/2019.

Only see three VJ posters reporting Interviews for Mumbai for October. Have you seen any? Any June/July DQ got IL's for CR/IR cases? 

2 minutes ago, Rupi said:

same number i always try to call at 9:00 and i have to wait for 35 to 40 mins maximum to talk to an agent

I called this morning at 7:20am EST was on hold for 20 mins and got a rep. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.