dwheels76

NVC Filers - September 2019

879 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

Hiii. I’m also waiting for payment to clear so I can move on to the next step.

After I submit docs, I need to gather some strength for the wait ahead.

...Waiting for document review/CC/DQ (4-6weeks)

...waiting for interview letter (~6+ weeks GH Embassy)

...waiting for actual interview day ( ~4 weeks). 

😔

Oh god, please don’t tell me it’s going to take that long??!! 😭😭😭 let’s cross everything again!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

So do it friend .If you have the funds and everything needed . Do it !😊

you can not wait on them , as you said they don’t know what we go through . 

The time for them to take care of it maybe next week  will make you waste time  and you already waste too much time with NSC

Plus if they don’t answer you it’s not very serious knowing your situation ...

So  do what you have to do and don’t stress for them to be Angry .

At the end they will charge you the same for less work lol 

think about you 🙏

I agree 💯

They'll put it aside for the next week 😒 while we are being tortured.

When you get yours also.. make the payment and get it over with.  Such a wait

Anyways just did it, paid AOS and iv.. but I entered last name wrong with one letter. Dang. On the AOS fee.

And the other one it was correct. 

They don't give you a page to review your info and then submit payment.  It's just straight submit payment

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I just paid my first fee, but the box was so tiny.. I misspelled my last name.. I put songh instead😐🤦

Arghh would that check go through. Dang

Don’t stress , could you come back to correct it ? 

If not keep the transaction number or do a screen shot to save it as a proof and call NVC to advise them and see what you can do .

there is always a solution 😉

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I agree 💯

They'll put it aside for the next week 😒 while we are being tortured.

When you get yours also.. make the payment and get it over with.  Such a wait

Anyways just did it, paid AOS and iv.. but I entered last name wrong with one letter. Dang. On the AOS fee.

And the other one it was correct. 

They don't give you a page to review your info and then submit payment.  It's just straight submit payment

You did good to do it today , like that you are on Line  to have your payment process At the mn we receive it we gonna do it trust me lol 😆 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Don’t stress , could you come back to correct it ? 

If not keep the transaction number or do a screen shot to save it as a proof and call NVC to advise them and see what you can do .

there is always a solution 😉

No.. they're tricky 🤪 we can't go back to correct it.. there is a receipt though with numbers.

36 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

You did good to do it today , like that you are on Line  to have your payment process At the mn we receive it we gonna do it trust me lol 😆 

😅😂I paid from my mobile phone.. so I couldn't see my last name spelling.

Oh well

I called my bank and told them.. they said if its a small mistake, they'll still let it go through. It's like paying with a check.. due to they want routing and account num.

Let's see then. 🤪 It's so funny I put Songh instead of Singh 😂

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

No.. they're tricky 🤪 we can't go back to correct it.. there is a receipt though with numbers.

😅😂I paid from my mobile phone.. so I couldn't see my last name spelling.

Oh well

I called my bank and told them.. they said if its a small mistake, they'll still let it go through. It's like paying with a check.. due to they want routing and account num.

Let's see then. 🤪 It's so funny I put Songh instead of Singh 😂

I am sure it’s gonna be ok 👍 

ahah songh  it’s nice too 😉

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

😢Oh my.. it came. I just checked my email a few minutes ago it arrived the case number 🙏🏼

👍👏😀

11 hours ago, s.ramos510 said:

I am sorry guys but I need to vent...everything for me was so quick up until the NVC :(. I feel like I am just getting worst with my anxiety everyday seeing how cases submitted after mines have been approved and till this day I have not heard of anything yet! Its been a month and 3 days since submitted 8/14 and we have all seen DQ from days all around that week. At this point idk if calling will even do anything anymore! Someone on FB submitted last night and woke up to a DQ today. God is really testing our patience and anxiety here 😔

Hey hold on a little ..it took 6 weeks for us to review a re-submission...u should hear something soon...ours was August 4 we heard last Friday..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

We got a message from NVC today. It said only "tax return". So my husband called NVC and asked what it was. The staff of NVC said

"Your documents were all right. But two documents about tax return should upload separately. So please resubmit them."

Just only for a reason!?😱

In addition, the CEAC website has

any problems so I can't upload anything now.

I'm very disappointed.

7 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

What was the reason you had resubmit. We are just waiting for payments to clear but I just want to have everything ready and submit everything correctly so I don’t have to resubmit anything. Thank you and good luck!! 🤞🏼

Few tips before you start uploading since we had to resubmit twice...

1) make sure all your documents are in correct orientation that is horizontally readable as you open it ...

2) upload all documents separately under correct headers.. for example your tax return separately w2 separately..just got rfe on that....

3) in case you are adding a sponsor go through their instructions carefully...

All the best:)

6 minutes ago, Cony said:

We got a message from NVC today. It said only "tax return". So my husband called NVC and asked what it was. The staff of NVC said

"Your documents were all right. But two documents about tax return should upload separately. So please resubmit them."

Just only for a reason!?😱

In addition, the CEAC website has

any problems so I can't upload anything now.

I'm very disappointed.

Got same rfe to upload w2 and return separately this Friday just for.one doc

3 minutes ago, bhasin said:

Few tips before you start uploading since we had to resubmit twice...

1) make sure all your documents are in correct orientation that is horizontally readable as you open it ...

2) upload all documents separately under correct headers.. for example your tax return separately w2 separately..just got rfe on that....

3) in case you are adding a sponsor go through their instructions carefully...

All the best:)

Thanks, our lawyer took care of it. They wanted the tax returns separate, but for another client of my lawyer they asked for the tax returns to be together. At this point they are simply making it difficult for people. I blame Trump administration.

7 hours ago, inneedofmyhb said:

What was the reason you had resubmit. We are just waiting for payments to clear but I just want to have everything ready and submit everything correctly so I don’t have to resubmit anything. Thank you and good luck!! 🤞🏼

Because my husband's original Spanish police certificate wasn't uploaded in color. And the tax w2 and transcripts were uploaded together for 2016, 2017 and 2018. They wanted the years to be separate.

My lawyer said it's weird because for another client of her's, she was told to upload them together after they were submitted separate. They had ro be resubmitted. So now we are just waiting. It feels like forever.

Timeline

Can any one guide me...  My cr1    application got case completed and the status reflect as 'At Nvc' now... I also got email from NVC saying they will schedule my interview with Mumbai.... But in the portal my civil documents says incomplete with a missing documents... Which is submitted in the additional documents section... I m not sure what to do! Has anyone gone thru this situation

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.