2,946 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
4 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:
Reposting Timeline

August 23, 2017 – Filed I-360, I-485, I-765, I-912, I-864W

August 29, 2017 – Notice Date – I-912 approved – All petitions fee waiver approved

October 11, 2017 - Biometrics

December 18, 2017 – Prima Facie Issued – 6 months

December 29, 2017 – I765 Approved

June 5, 2018 – Prima Facie Issued – 6 months

August 29, 2018 – I-765 Renewal C9

September 10, 2018 – Letter stating No Fingerprints needed for I-765 Renewal C9

September 18, 2018 – I-765 Rejected – No Fees submitted

October 25, 2018 – Resubmitted I-765 with Letter of Explanation to exempt from fees based on C9

November 10, 2018 – I-765 Rejected – No Fees submitted

November 29, 2018 – Resubmitted I-765 with Fee and Letter and Proof to Expedite based on USCIS Error

December 3, 2018 – Notice Date – I-765 with 6-month extension letter

March 5, 2019 – Approved EAD C31 (18+ months)

April 8, 2019 - Medical Courtesy Letter

July 29, 2019 - I-485 Interview Letter

August 15, 2019 - I-485 Interview - Denver, CO 

August 15, 2019 - I-485 Approved - E-mail Card Produced received

Congratulations  to you 💃💃💃 I once said this with faith that when the officer sees us the glory of the Lord should cover him and just smile and say, I got your back! No crying anymore! Am here celebrating your milestone it's been a journey full of anxiety but it has come to an end. Celebrate it again He made it happen. 

All the best @Pinkrlion

Hi guys 

I had an interview in the morning. 

My attorney was being late so IO gave me 10minutes and she still was not there so we just started. 

My attorney came later and IO let her in. 

I knew she was going to be late so it was not that surprising to me sadly. 

Interview was smooth. 

IO lady started checking all the infos about me on the filed papers. 

She asked me for medical and original copy of birth certificate. 

Other than that, she did not ask any of other documents that I prepared even though I only took the ones that were on the letter. 

She went through all the infos including my parents name and all the "have you been-" questions. 

She did not ask me about abuser's name, DOB or date of marriage. Nothing about the abuser or the incident. 

While she was checking infos with red pen, if there are new infos like my new address or work place, social number which I did not have when I filed i-485 were marked, numbered and she updated on the system. 

Before disclosure

there was a question asking have you worked illegally? 

I said no and 

My attorney jumped in and corrected my answer saying "She worked as a waitress before she got social. It was only for tipping." 

So IO changed the answer and I put my initial beside the box. Gosh I really did not see that coming. 

Guys, be sure your attorney comes to interview on time and not to make unexpected unnecessary statement in the interview. 

Anyways! 

Interview took about 30mins and it would have been better without my attorney lol 

I am not sure if the statement my attorney made will affect the decision but hopefully not. 😢

I will be waiting for any response. Nothing has been updated yet. 

I am in Texas, filed in september 2017. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Elena hope said:

Hi guys 

I had an interview in the morning. 

My attorney was being late so IO gave me 10minutes and she still was not there so we just started. 

My attorney came later and IO let her in. 

I knew she was going to be late so it was not that surprising to me sadly. 

Interview was smooth. 

IO lady started checking all the infos about me on the filed papers. 

She asked me for medical and original copy of birth certificate. 

Other than that, she did not ask any of other documents that I prepared even though I only took the ones that were on the letter. 

She went through all the infos including my parents name and all the "have you been-" questions. 

She did not ask me about abuser's name, DOB or date of marriage. Nothing about the abuser or the incident. 

While she was checking infos with red pen, if there are new infos like my new address or work place, social number which I did not have when I filed i-485 were marked, numbered and she updated on the system. 

Before disclosure

there was a question asking have you worked illegally? 

I said no and 

My attorney jumped in and corrected my answer saying "She worked as a waitress before she got social. It was only for tipping." 

So IO changed the answer and I put my initial beside the box. Gosh I really did not see that coming. 

Guys, be sure your attorney comes to interview on time and not to make unexpected unnecessary statement in the interview. 

Anyways! 

Interview took about 30mins and it would have been better without my attorney lol 

I am not sure if the statement my attorney made will affect the decision but hopefully not. 😢

I will be waiting for any response. Nothing has been updated yet. 

I am in Texas, filed in september 2017. 

I am in Dallas Texas too every thing will be ok please make arrangement for a big party your green card is coming very soon 

one more question have you submitted the form I-864 w exemption of affidavit of support in your form I-485.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:
Reposting Timeline

August 23, 2017 – Filed I-360, I-485, I-765, I-912, I-864W

August 29, 2017 – Notice Date – I-912 approved – All petitions fee waiver approved

October 11, 2017 - Biometrics

December 18, 2017 – Prima Facie Issued – 6 months

December 29, 2017 – I765 Approved

June 5, 2018 – Prima Facie Issued – 6 months

August 29, 2018 – I-765 Renewal C9

September 10, 2018 – Letter stating No Fingerprints needed for I-765 Renewal C9

September 18, 2018 – I-765 Rejected – No Fees submitted

October 25, 2018 – Resubmitted I-765 with Letter of Explanation to exempt from fees based on C9

November 10, 2018 – I-765 Rejected – No Fees submitted

November 29, 2018 – Resubmitted I-765 with Fee and Letter and Proof to Expedite based on USCIS Error

December 3, 2018 – Notice Date – I-765 with 6-month extension letter

March 5, 2019 – Approved EAD C31 (18+ months)

April 8, 2019 - Medical Courtesy Letter

July 29, 2019 - I-485 Interview Letter

August 15, 2019 - I-485 Interview - Denver, CO 

August 15, 2019 - I-485 Approved - E-mail Card Produced received

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you too.  We're you able to bring your medical and are you approved on the spot?  

I got my online update only after a week same time as my atty received the approval notice.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

@Elena Hope

Congratulations!!! You will get your approval soon.  Seems your case moved quicker than the rest of us.   Can you please share your timeline?

44 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

I am in Dallas Texas too every thing will be ok please make arrangement for a big party your green card is coming very soon 

one more question have you submitted the form I-864 w exemption of affidavit of support in your form I-485.

Haha thank you

My online status is updated but i cannot open the page. It seems they deleted all the record. 

yes I submitted the form. Was it 912? I forgot the number but yes I did. 

They will ask you RFE if they need it. 

Just keep it and wait for RFE if they ask you. If they don't, don't try to send anything additional without RFE notice.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Elena hope said:

Haha thank you

My online status is updated but i cannot open the page. It seems they deleted all the record. 

yes I submitted the form. Was it 912? I forgot the number but yes I did. 

They will ask you RFE if they need it. 

Just keep it and wait for RFE if they ask you. If they don't, don't try to send anything additional without RFE notice.

Thanks Elena 

The form number is 864-W exemption from affidavit of support requirement as we are battered spouse and self petitioner this form is to be submitted in the I-485 form packet but since my attorney forgot to submit the same in the I-485 form packet.

one more thing is what is your location in Dallas for interview 

And  please don’t forget about the party your green card in on the way.

we are waiting for your invitation.

3 minutes ago, Sagi23 said:

@Elena Hope

Congratulations!!! You will get your approval soon.  Seems your case moved quicker than the rest of us.   Can you please share your timeline?

Thank you. 

I got a text message that status is changed but I cannot open the page lol 

i360 filed in september 26 2017

765, 485 filed later in october 2017 

USC ABUSER. 

got RFE for good moral character in october

so I sent criminal records of cities I stayed more than 6months for past 3 yrs.  letters from my local church pastor. 

They received in Nov.2017 

-------time of patience--------

March 2019- c31 card produced. 

April 5 2019- online VAWA approval notice

After that, no CL/ no online update 

July 29 2019

they sent letter to my attorney about the scheduled interview with list of documents I will need to bring. 

interview 

and now in the midnight they changed the status. 

Thank you!! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Brooklynguy1 said:

I have got this update! What is meaning this msg. Why they are closed my form i765.  Please please let me know ,if some one know answer. Thank You!

72F3E67B-868F-4BF6-8E8F-BBE3C3BA76FA.jpeg

Have you gotten your interview date yet? If not you Maybe getting a response soon

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Elena hope said:

Thank you. 

I got a text message that status is changed but I cannot open the page lol 

i360 filed in september 26 2017

765, 485 filed later in october 2017 

USC ABUSER. 

got RFE for good moral character in october

so I sent criminal records of cities I stayed more than 6months for past 3 yrs.  letters from my local church pastor. 

They received in Nov.2017 

-------time of patience--------

March 2019- c31 card produced. 

April 5 2019- online VAWA approval notice

After that, no CL/ no online update 

July 29 2019

they sent letter to my attorney about the scheduled interview with list of documents I will need to bring. 

interview 

and now in the midnight they changed the status. 

Thank you!! 

Has it changed to card in production yet? Congrats to this tough journey that has ended. Blessing your way. What was field office 

Edited by Ziongirl

2 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

Thanks Elena 

The form number is 864-W exemption from affidavit of support requirement as we are battered spouse and self petitioner this form is to be submitted in the I-485 form packet but since my attorney forgot to submit the same in the I-485 form packet.

one more thing is what is your location in Dallas for interview 

And  please don’t forget about the party your green card in on the way.

we are waiting for your invitation.

Yes I submitted that form. 

You will need to submit but do it with the RFE notice not on your own. 

Interview was in Irving. 

4 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Has it changed to card in production yet? Congrats to this tough journey that has ended. Blessing your way

I cannot open the page. 

Looks like all my records for several receipt numbers are all gone including 360, AP, EAD

They are there but it is empty when I click it to open. 

I dont know what is wrong. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
7 hours ago, Pinkrlion said:

It has been a long two year journey for this process

I've admired your contributions to VisaJourney for the last 7+ years.  This good news is your reward for remaining strong.  As you begin with your new lease on life, I sincerely hope that you'll remain at least somewhat active on the site, because you're an asset.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.