2,946 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, Sagi23 said:

Indeed, this journey has made me closer to Him.  He's been my strength and hope.

Question: Can anyone guide me to the next step for my  2 children.  They're outside the country but they're approve as  derivative dependents.

Really don't know much about that..but got this information..hopefully you get more responses dear...👇

To start this process, you will need to prepare and submit a visa petition to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on Form I-130, with supporting documents and a fee. If you are petitioning for more than one son or daughter, you need to fill out an I-130 for each of them. 

13 minutes ago, HopeN said:

Thank you for your reply 🥰

but what would be considered “on time”? 

Previously they allowed up to 90 days prior to EAD expiration to renew...now I hear and have seen you could renew up to 180days prior to expiration (which is cool) because of the delayed processing time! Yeah👍

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Previously they allowed up to 90 days prior to EAD expiration to renew...now I hear and have seen you could renew up to 180days prior to expiration (which is cool) because of the delayed processing time! Yeah👍

The problem is that my current EAD was applied through my marriage GC application . I withdraw my I-485 and applied it again a week ago together with my I-360. So I don’t know if it will be a problem because it’s a new application 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Really don't know much about that..but got this information..hopefully you get more responses dear...👇

To start this process, you will need to prepare and submit a visa petition to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) on Form I-130, with supporting documents and a fee. If you are petitioning for more than one son or daughter, you need to fill out an I-130 for each of them. 

Thanks, does Vawa Petitioner need to provide financial support to for their children?

Hello All,

Sorry I'm a little late with this, first day of school for the children 🙂

To all the interviewees today @FridayGirl@69, @Pinkrlion and I think there was one other person scheduled today for their GC interview today, please forgive me if I missed anyone, I stand with you all in faith today, be calm, and know that the Most High God is right there with you, HE has instructed the IO to grant your instant GC approval today in Jesus mighty name, there is no holding us back. It is already done, let us give give thanks to the Most high God. It has been a long road and you have completed the journey by HIS grace.

@Stillwinning!!!😊, @SssMay and all others waiting, do not fret, your time is here and now, you're next in line for your GC approvals, and for those awaiting their VAWA approvals, know that it IS done. I serve a God that NEVER fails.

Busy day ahead for me.

Wishing you all a blessed week ahead 🙂

9 minutes ago, HopeN said:

The problem is that my current EAD was applied through my marriage GC application . I withdraw my I-485 and applied it again a week ago together with my I-360. So I don’t know if it will be a problem because it’s a new application 

Might be..because the EAD under the previous application may be deemed invalid if it was withdrawn! Now you're filing a fresh one..I wonder why you withdrew the previous one..since your spouse didn't withdraw...most folks here just ask for it to be held in abeyance pending vawa adjudication!😕

2 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

Hello All,

Sorry I'm a little late with this, first day of school for the children 🙂

To all the interviewees today @FridayGirl@69, @Pinkrlion and I think there was one other person scheduled today for their GC interview today, please forgive me if I missed anyone, I stand with you all in faith today, be calm, and know that the Most High God is right there with you, HE has instructed the IO to grant your instant GC approval today in Jesus mighty name, there is no holding us back. It is already done, let us give give thanks to the Most high God. It has been a long road and you have completed the journey by HIS grace.

@Stillwinning!!!😊, @SssMay and all others waiting, do not fret, your time is here and now, you're next in line for your GC approvals, and for those awaiting their VAWA approvals, know that it IS done. I serve a God that NEVER fails.

Busy day ahead for me.

Wishing you all a blessed week ahead 🙂

Godbless you sweety!💖💖🌹😊 AMEN to your prayers! Be blessed all round dear! Beautiful heart! ❤

14 minutes ago, Sagi23 said:

Thanks, does Vawa Petitioner need to provide financial support to for their children?

I'm not sure about that..hoping sandra would get back to you on that...just take it one step at a time now..God has done the most for you now..praying it goes smoothly from now!🙏😊

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
17 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

If it has the travel there, yes! If not Don’t!

mine didn’t come with it so I had a separate AP Document/1131

How does AP look like? Is it another card/document?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sagi23 said:

Indeed, this journey has made me closer to Him.  He's been my strength and hope.

Question: Can anyone guide me to the next step for my  2 children.  They're outside the country but they're approve as  derivative dependents.

Hi congrats and I bless God for what He is doing, as derivative you need to file the form I-824 check with your attorney on this, mine told me that's the form I will file it's called follow to join after my greencard approval. It takes less time. I 130 might take some time. There is one of us here who has already filed it and am following here timeline. On uscis site it shows it takes almost a year to be approved 

1 hour ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

You are right but I guess she can benefit on the form i824 it takes less time to process 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Zimbabwe
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sagi23 said:

To God all the glory, rigth now I'm crying and laughing, I just saw an email from USCIS, when I check it says card under production.  

Good day to everyone.

Congrats dear, happy for you.pls can you share your interview experince with us.Thanks

59 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

37 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Might be..because the EAD under the previous application may be deemed invalid if it was withdrawn! Now you're filing a fresh one..I wonder why you withdrew the previous one..since your spouse didn't withdraw...most folks here just ask for it to be held in abeyance pending vawa adjudication!😕

I had to withdraw because I told to my husband that I was applying for a work visa. It was the solution that I found to make him believe on me. He and his attorney are tracking me. He would know that I’m applying for vawa and I’m very scared about what he would do. 

19 minutes ago, Ziongirl said:

Hi congrats and I bless God for what He is doing, as derivative you need to file the form I-824 check with your attorney on this, mine told me that's the form I will file it's called follow to join after my greencard approval. It takes less time. I 130 might take some time. There is one of us here who has already filed it and am following here timeline. On uscis site it shows it takes almost a year to be approved 

You are right but I guess she can benefit on the form i824 it takes less time to process 

Oh ok great then..awesome!👍

7 minutes ago, HopeN said:

I had to withdraw because I told to my husband that I was applying for a work visa. It was the solution that I found to make him believe on me. He and his attorney are tracking me. He would know that I’m applying for vawa and I’m very scared about what he would do. 

Don't worry even if the whole word tracks you..vawa is very discreet! No info coming in..none getting out! You're safe like that!👍😊

2 hours ago, Sagi23 said:

To God all the glory, rigth now I'm crying and laughing, I just saw an email from USCIS, when I check it says card under production.  

Good day to everyone.

Congratulations 🎉🎊🎈! Your success give us hope ! May I asked what types questions was asked by immigration officer in interviews.Thank You !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.