2,946 posts in this topic

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

The answer you seek could be found within your words! A couple of pages before this..I believe the attorney here was telling someone they can not file i765 without a pending i485...that could be the reason! You will soon receive your i360 approval notice! 

You:👇

"Today i got this notification that my I765 (sent along with i360) was denied. My spouse is a permanent resident, so I didn’t file for AOS yet.

i am yet to receive the approval notice for vawa petition."

That makes perfect sense. Thanks for your awesomeness dear 😊🙏 Have a lovely night 

2 minutes ago, 西苑二楼 said:

I tried to get myself medicaid a while back with PF. I guess I should forget about it under this immigration climate...

...or NOT! VAWA petitioners are excluded from the public charge regulations! If you really are in dire need of assistance and benefits..by all means use everything at your disposal! But if you really do not need them, you can let it slide!👍

Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

...or NOT! VAWA petitioners are excluded from the public charge regulations! If you really are in dire need of assistance and benefits..by all means use everything at your disposal! But if you really do not need them, you can let it slide!👍

Right. I am just getting anxious because you never know what's coming up next...

1 hour ago, Texas Girl said:

Hello all,

hope everyone is taking care of themselves while waiting on approvals and greencards 😊 

Have a qq.

On Jul 25th I received card production update for my i-360 (am a Feb 2018 filer) and my attorney received c31 category EAD on Aug 2nd.

Today i got this notification that my I765 (sent along with i360) was denied. My spouse is a permanent resident, so I didn’t file for AOS yet.

i am yet to receive the approval notice for vawa petition.

Did any one else experience this? Kindly enlighten me.3F43AC0E-FBEE-416D-BB89-70F7B24375EC.thumb.jpeg.9a03352410f73d5612dd4698785dfae0.jpeg

What exact date in February 2018?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
On 8/11/2019 at 9:15 PM, Fishy89 said:

Hello guys .. 

iam a February 2018 filler almost 18 months now ! No RFE

I filled for Combo card renewal May 2019 , i just got the NOA but they didn’t send me any letters for biometrics or anything since they received the application ... 

i tried to make info-pass but i figured out that USCIS stopped that since march ! 

I raised service request on my i360 3 days ago and it was assigned for ana officer for response.

Now i have emergency in my home country and i need to travel as soon as i can .. is it a good idea to request an emergency travel document and travel and my case is approaching 18 months now !? I mean they ma take decision on my case at anytime ! Any odds they could deny my case while Iam out of the states ???  

Any advise ? 😓

It took 3 months to get an NOA after filing for renewal? Where did you sent it? Was it to Vermont? I’ve been waiting since now in my week 8 on NOA

7 minutes ago, Godschild said:

It took 3 months to get an NOA after filing for renewal? Where did you sent it? Was it to Vermont? I’ve been waiting since now in my week 8 on NOA

No i got it 2 weeks after i filled .. but no biometrics letter or anything since then , only silence ..!

my lawyer filled it to Nebraska , he sent my first EAD along with the package i360 , i131 to vermont .. but i don’t know why he sent the renewal to Nebraska this time !  

And yes iam waiting on my week 8 too on NOA my receipt date is 5/20/2019 

Where did you filled yours ? 

Edited by Fishy89

Timeline
1 hour ago, Fishy89 said:

No i got it 2 weeks after i filled .. but no biometrics letter or anything since then , only silence ..!

my lawyer filled it to Nebraska , he sent my first EAD along with the package i360 , i131 to vermont .. but i don’t know why he sent the renewal to Nebraska this time !  

And yes iam waiting on my week 8 too on NOA my receipt date is 5/20/2019 

Where did you filled yours ? 

Wow, I sent my renewal to Vermont directly along with copies of everything and my lawyer told me I sent it to the wrong address. I didn’t it myself because I don’t have $750 to pay. I’ve been told I sent it to the right address but you got your renewal in 2 weeks. 

Timeline
Just now, Godschild said:

Wow, I sent my renewal to Vermont directly along with copies of everything and my lawyer told me I sent it to the wrong address. I didn’t it myself because I don’t have $750 to pay. I’ve been told I sent it to the right address but you got your renewal in 2 weeks. 

Oh wait I misread it. Okay so we are in the same boat on renewal then if you’re still waiting 8 weeks. 

9 minutes ago, Godschild said:

Oh wait I misread it. Okay so we are in the same boat on renewal then if you’re still waiting 8 weeks. 

Yes we’re in the same boat , i am waiting now for 8 weeks and counting . 

You thought that USCIC approved my renewal after 2 weeks ??? 😂😂😂 LOL

Timeline
1 minute ago, Fishy89 said:

Yes we’re in the same boat , i am waiting now for 8 weeks and counting . 

You thought that USCIC approved my renewal after 2 weeks ??? 😂😂😂 LOL

I sent my renewal to Vermont because I already filed my I360 and had a pending I485

Just now, Godschild said:

I sent my renewal to Vermont because I already filed my I360 and had a pending I485

You sent it to the correct office you're good , i don’t know why my lawyer sent it to Nebraska ! Iam worried about it could delay the process !!? And i filed i360 to vermont 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Fishy89 said:

You sent it to the correct office you're good , i don’t know why my lawyer sent it to Nebraska ! Iam worried about it could delay the process !!? And i filed i360 to vermont 

That’s what everyone is saying except my lawyer who wants $750 to file it to the right office and says it will be returned.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.