2,946 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

Did you use the services of an attorney during those 24 months if I may ask ? And yours is a great testimony, I’m overwhelmed and happy for you . 

At first I did. He filed my I-360 and he had no idea what VAWA really entailed.. I fired him bc it was very frustrating having to pay $250 a month for all the time I would wait for VAWA. Unbelievable. 

It was very very hard to fire him. Also I have criminal record. I got arrested on a misdemeanor, self defense against my abusive ex. Anyways I’m only sharing these personal details so anybody going through the same situation doesn’t feel discouraged and has faith everything will work on our best side. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, nap_o said:

At first I did. He filed my I-360 and he had no idea what VAWA really entailed.. I fired him bc it was very frustrating having to pay $250 a month for all the time I would wait for VAWA. Unbelievable. 

It was very very hard to fire him. Also I have criminal record. I got arrested on a misdemeanor, self defense against my abusive ex. Anyways I’m only sharing these personal details so anybody going through the same situation doesn’t feel discouraged and has faith everything will work on our best side. 

Wow 250 dollars every month . Am glad the end justified the means for you. Good luck in your life’s journey and hoping you meet a woman who loves you and appreciates the goodness in you . 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: El Salvador
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Deserteagle said:

Wow 250 dollars every month . Am glad the end justified the means for you. Good luck in your life’s journey and hoping you meet a woman who loves you and appreciates the goodness in you . 

Thanks! I’m a woman though 😅

13 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Dear VJ Family i wanna share something with you, like 30:40 minutes ago i receive the best update on my VAWA I-360 Petition, i got my petition approved 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 😭😭😭. Finally after  after all the suffering stress and worries i got my petition approved. Can someone tell me what will be the next step and i know that this may be a stupid question but can they change there mind and make a another update and say your petition is denied ??

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! They will not deny! Now just wait patiently for the interview:) 

How long did you wait? It was something like 85 days, right?

17 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Dear VJ Family i wanna share something with you, like 30:40 minutes ago i receive the best update on my VAWA I-360 Petition, i got my petition approved 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 😭😭😭. Finally after  after all the suffering stress and worries i got my petition approved. Can someone tell me what will be the next step and i know that this may be a stupid question but can they change there mind and make a another update and say your petition is denied ??

Wow!!! Apolo I praise God on your behalf! It's been a long long journey! Thank God you have been approved finally! Next they transfer your i485 to your local office..basically your interview is next! Dancing nae nae 💃 on your behalf!😂😂😂🌠💫🌟🌸🌹🌋🌷🌼🌺💐🌟💫🌷🌼🌺🌹🌹🌹🌸🌸

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Congratulations! 🥳🍾 

Now the waiting time for the Interview that takes between 5-12 months sometimes 14 months after Vawa Approval but average time is 7-10 months.

Do no worry, remember not everyone get CL some do others not but for sure don’t do medical until your local office requested.

29 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Congrats!!! May the approvals poor in September. 🍾 it’s a great feeling 🙏. What city you’re in? 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Congrats am happy for you!!. 😄😄 noone will change their mind.  You are approved and approved it's done. Wishing you all the best in the next step

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline

Congratulations to all the new approvals! 

I’m  rooting for each one of us here! We will

all have a reason to smile at the end :)

I’ve got my medicals updated and my arms are so sore from multiple vaccinations and blood tests 😂

42 minutes ago, Apolo said:

Congratulations. If I may asked when did you apply for your vawa.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Bahamas
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Strife said:

Congratulations to all the new approvals! 

I’m  rooting for each one of us here! We will

all have a reason to smile at the end :)

I’ve got my medicals updated and my arms are so sore from multiple vaccinations and blood tests 😂

Hey you got your interview coming up?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.