2,946 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Is there any one else here waiting on your vawa approval since june/july 2017 ?? 

I myself have been waiting since july 2017 and now since march 2018 i see a message that says we have recieved  new correspondence....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Dear Visa Journey Family

Just got back from my home country, I stayed for 10days came back with my combo card Advance parole, JFK Nyc port of entry... same procedures as before CPB took fingerprints and photo after that secondary inspection to verify your AOS or case application is pending CPB stamp your passport with a Parole stamp for a year, and good to go..... :) 

Thanks for sharing and welcome back.. I want to travel too but people be so scared of this trump administration and saying all kinds of of bo one should travel.. I was wondering,  is it not USCIS that approved the AP?  I wonder

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, ahmad- said:

Is there any one else here waiting on your vawa approval since june/july 2017 ?? 

I myself have been waiting since july 2017 and now since march 2018 i see a message that says we have recieved  new correspondence....

Sad to hear u waiting long, am sorry abt it, ... soon you gonna hear from USCIS, hopefully b4 ending of next month.... just put all in prayers, bless u

Hello family 😊

i raised case inquiry 2 weeks ago .. it was assigned for an officer 8/7/2019 

I was checking today online and i got this ! 

What that mean ! 

I didn’t get any email notifications or any response by email ! 

I wonder what response they sent ! And where ??  

E1E9136F-877C-4592-B058-97D427947D41.jpeg

23 hours ago, FridayGirl@69 said:

I want to express my gratitude and to say THANK YOU  to the emotional support and for the cheers to keep  me strong and positive!

I know almost lost it but thanks to @Stillwinning!!!😊 this last stretch to keep me in Good Faith 😘

Along with @CASTIEL @Trizzle @Tiffy88 @MelTex30@FeDaniela @Shroy123 @flyup123 @Ilo  @Modu @Destiny and many many more including our BEST Adviser @sandranj 

Today at 11:45pm I got notify that my LPR is Being Produce, it has being a long journey but finally I have closure, a new Journey Begins

🇺🇸 💫🍾

Timeline:

5/25/2017 I485, I360, I765 

9/7/2018 RFE (Divorce Decree from 1st marriage)

9/27/2018 RFE Document into USCIS

10/29/2018 I360/Vawa Approval EAD(c31)

12/6/2018 I131

1/22/2019 Vawa’s Approval Lettee

2/22/2019 I765(c09) Approval 

3/13/2019 Courtesy Letter

5/29/2019 Chicago Office requested my

I693/ Medical 

6/12/1019 I693/Medical in USCIS

7/19/2019 Interview Notice 

8/14/2019 Interview Date

8/19/2019 I485 Approval 

Omg! finally Congrats Fridaygirl!!!!😍😍😍

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Elena hope said:

Mine is updated tonight.  

New card is being produced. 

Finally!!! 

Thank you Lord🙏🏻

Thank you guys for giving hope!! 

It all works out in his hands!!

Congratulations Elena we are waiting for party 

6 hours ago, Fishy89 said:

Hello family 😊

i raised case inquiry 2 weeks ago .. it was assigned for an officer 8/7/2019 

I was checking today online and i got this ! 

What that mean ! 

I didn’t get any email notifications or any response by email ! 

I wonder what response they sent ! And where ??  

E1E9136F-877C-4592-B058-97D427947D41.jpeg

It’s literally just 2 sheets of paper saying that this person (in this case -you) made a inquiry about your case. And it will tell you at what stage it is right now, that is waiting in query to be scheduled for an interview. Don’t panic! 😜

4 hours ago, Elena hope said:

Mine is updated tonight.  

Finally!!! 

Thank you Lord🙏🏻

@Elena hope Congratulations dear, our God is faithful!!! Time to start living your best life 🙂

Please can you share your timeline, thanks

7 minutes ago, Double said:

Hello everyone -

My EAD expires next month and I received a receipt notice granting automatic 180-day extension.

Has anyone received the actual renewed card before 180 days?

Can I renew my driver's license with the I-797 and would it be only for 180 days?

(I filed in July 2018)

Read in previous threads, someone explains very detailed that you can renew with your extension but some offices might give you hard time. If I am not wrong she said they extend only till your extension is due. 

2 minutes ago, Gogetter18 said:

@Ilo your GC approval notification is on its way to you before the end of this week by God's mighty grace.

An I receive it with a big Ameeeennnnn...... thanks dear, we will all testify.

4 hours ago, Elena hope said:

Mine is updated tonight.  

Finally!!! 

Thank you Lord🙏🏻

Congratulations!!!🎊🎈🍾🎉 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.