Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
3 hours ago, Grant & Bri said:

I found my wife’s form 1040 for 2018, I’m pretty sure that’s all they are requesting can you confirm this for me? 

81886BC1-C2AC-4133-ABD6-2F47FBEA4850.jpeg

I suspect the 1040 will suffice then.

23 hours ago, MadHong said:

Yeah. The only reason I've posted the screenshot was because I saw your post lol Thought it was okay.

Anyway, Congrats on getting the green card!

축하드려요. ^_^

감사합니다. 인터뷰 통과가 잘 되길 바랍니다 :)

Adjustment of Status (from F-1)

National Benefits Center

Charlotte Field Office

8-23-19: NOA1

9-17-19: Biometrics

10-10-19: RFIE

10-24-19: RFIE Response Received by USCIS

11-07-19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview

11-12-19: Scheduled for Interview

12-18-19: Interview

12-20-19: Approved!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, emeline29 said:

Just got an early Christmas present - my interview was scheduled! Again! Hopefully this time for Denver. 

Great news! Hoping for Denver!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

my passport that has my K1 visa in it and The one I entered on is going to expire in February, how should I go about this once I renew it do I need to let USCIS know? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Today, December 23rd 2019, I received my interview schedule by mail. It will be on February 6, 2020! Grateful for this holiday blessings. My EAD will also arrive soon (hopefully this week). Happy Holidays everyone! Stay positive, August filers mostly getting their interview schedule now and some already got their EAD cards. If you think that your wait time is outside the normal processing, don't hesitate to call the hotline. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, Grant & Bri said:

my passport that has my K1 visa in it and The one I entered on is going to expire in February, how should I go about this once I renew it do I need to let USCIS know? 

You should see with your embassy ! They're the ones who handle the passports

Hey Guys, hope everyone’s staying warm! 

I got an RFE a week or so ago and it arrived in the mail today! They are asking for a document that I already  sent back in August! Super frustrating. 

Happy Holidays!! 

C241EE9E-33A1-4B6A-929E-1173229DF979.jpeg

8-22-19 Filled for AOS/AP/EAD.

9-1-19 Received NOAS.

9-18-19 Biometrics apt.

9-25-19 Fingerprints Review. 

12-22-19 RFE

1-8-20 RFE Received

1-24-20 Ready to be scheduled for an interview

2 -12-20 EAD Card is Being Produced

My timeline just got weirder haha

I  was supposed to have my biometrics appointment today, so I went to the USCIS office.

Got to the door, and it was locked.

Talked to the security guy, and he told me that President Trump signed the executive order

to give federal employees a day off on Christmas Eve. 

The USCIS website is saying that the appointment will be rescheduled.

So looks like I have to wait for my third biometrics letter

My Timeline (St. Louis, MO):

08/22 Mailed packet

08/23 USCIS received

08/27 NOA

09/25 Call USCIS for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

10/14 RFIE

10/29 RFIE Received

11/05 Call USCIS again for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

11/29 Biometrics Letter Received

12/09 Biometrics appointment (Code 2). They've only taken my index finger's fingerprint

12/13 Another Biometrics Letter Received (Code 3)

12/20 EAD Card is being produced

12/24 Biometrics Appointment scheduled -> Cancelled due to executive order

Edited by MadHong

My Timeline (St. Louis, MO):

08/22 Mailed packet

08/23 USCIS received

08/27 NOA

09/25 Call USCIS for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

10/14 RFIE

10/29 RFIE Received

11/05 Call USCIS again for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

11/29 Biometrics Letter Received

12/09 Biometrics appointment (Code 2). They've only taken my index finger's fingerprint

12/13 Another Biometrics Letter Received (Code 3)

12/20 EAD Card is being produced

12/24 Biometrics Appointment scheduled -> Cancelled due to executive order

12/30 EAD Card Received

01/08 Supposedly the rescheduled biometrics appointment, but couldn't make it.

01/15 Did the Walk-in Biometrics!

01/21 Status changed to "Ready to be interviewed"

01/22 Status changed to "Interview was scheduled"

02/26 Green Card Interview & Approved!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Hey guys!

I have 2 inquiries and I hope someone will have an answer!

I have applied for AOS in August 2019 from an F1 student status, did the biometrics and all and now my case is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview, my field office is Newark, NJ and my file is at the national benefits center, my inquiries are the following:

1- I have a family emergency back home and I want to go soon but they didn't issue my AP or my Combo card yet, should I just call the national benefits center and explain my case? maybe call Newark field office? or should I expedite the AP? and if I do expedite it how does that work?

2- I have seen others who filed after me and they're getting their combo cards already, is it normal that I didn't get any response about that yet? on the website it says Case Was Received on August 23rd for the AP and Fingerprint Review Was Completed on August 23rd too for the EAD, is that normal?

Thanks in advance for any answers...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

guys my pd is august 19 i received a RFIE december 20th and the physical letter today ... i have a problem with my joint sponsor paper but my spouse now meets the minimum with her new job the thing is her new job is just 3 months ago can I reply to the letter with a letter from the jon stating the income and stuff and 4 months paystubs or do I need another sponsor ???

Timeline
2 minutes ago, gh0stgurl04 said:

guys my pd is august 19 i received a RFIE december 20th and the physical letter today ... i have a problem with my joint sponsor paper but my spouse now meets the minimum with her new job the thing is her new job is just 3 months ago can I reply to the letter with a letter from the jon stating the income and stuff and 4 months paystubs or do I need another sponsor ???

I think if your sponsor's income meets the minimum requirement then you don't need another sponsor, but try to contact the USCIS by phone and see what they'd tell you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Redvan said:

I think if your sponsor's income meets the minimum requirement then you don't need another sponsor, but try to contact the USCIS by phone and see what they'd tell you.

thanks .. do you know how to call a tier 2 officer?

Timeline
1 minute ago, gh0stgurl04 said:

thanks .. do you know how to call a tier 2 officer?

I know how to call the USCIS general number, but I'm confused my file is at the national benefits center and my service center is Newark, I'm wondering which should we call, the field office or the national benefits center, I posted about that previously and I'm waiting for anyone who has an answer to help...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.