Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, BJM-SSM said:

Anyone still waiting for interview date and EAD card from Newark field? My case I-765 still Cade was received but I-485 case ready for an interview 49 days ago. TT

Mine too ,but i got my Ead and ssn three weeks ago

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Lirca said:

Mine too ,but i got my Ead and ssn three weeks ago

Oh I haven’t get ead and ssn yet. I want to work. 

3 minutes ago, BJM-SSM said:

Oh I haven’t get ead and ssn yet. I want to work. 

Im finally working and im happy, you will hear from them soon  ,they never update my case until the day of new card being produce ,not eveybody get step by step update they never update me even the fingerprint.

18 hours ago, Calendula said:

I would do that !
The processing center is on the page when you look up your case status on https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do or on https://my.uscis.gov

I checked both links as per usual for status, but not seeing anything related to the processing center. I only get this message from the old site:

On November 14, 2019, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number. USCIS has begun working on your case again. We will send you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
Just now, ces07 said:

I checked both links as per usual for status, but not seeing anything related to the processing center. I only get this message from the old site:

On November 14, 2019, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, Receipt Number. USCIS has begun working on your case again. We will send you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

I'm pretty sure that AOS is taken care of by the National Benefits Center. Maybe it's written on the Notice of Action ? Anyways, if you call USCIS they should be able to tell you and help you :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Was thinking they wouldn't get to it before our interview based on the timeline I was given. But we got it a month early.

SmartSelect_20191213-134140_Chrome.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ces07 said:

The first three letters in your receipt number is where your application is being processed at.

These are the the service centers:

– EAC – Vermont Service Center;
VSC – Vermont Service Center;
– WAC – California Service Center;
CSC – California Service Center;
– LIN – Nebraska Service Center;
NSC – Nebraska Service Center;
– SRC – Texas Service Center;
TSC – Texas Service Center;
– MSC – National Benefits Center;
NBC – National Benefits Center;
– IOE – ELIS (e-Filing); and
– YSC – Potomac Service Center.

B2 visa To AOS

Priority date:  08/19/19

Received text messages: 08/26/19 

Received NOA1's in the mail: 08/31/19

Biometrics done 09/17/19

Received case update online for RFIE  10/12/19

Sent response for RFIE 10/17/19

RFIE Response delivered (resent I-130A) 10/19/19

"Response to RFIE received" status 10/22/19

Case ready to be scheduled for interview 11/02/19

Interview Scheduled! 11/07/19

Received interview notice in mail 11/12/19

Interview 12/19/19 Approved on spot!

"Case was Approved" status update i-485 & i-130 12/20/19

Received Approval notices in the mail 12/26/19

"Card was mailed to me" I-485 12/26/19

"Card was picked up by USPS" I-485 12/27/19

Green card in hand 12/28/19

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

My case status changed for my Employment Authorization from "fingerprint review was completed" on September 11th to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" on September 12th and I don't understand 🤔 Is it a phrasing change ? What is the purpose ? It doesn't really make a big difference, does it ? I'm even more confused haha

Capture d’écran 2019-12-13 à 13.28.30.png

Capture d’écran 2019-12-13 à 13.28.44.png

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Calendula said:

My case status changed for my Employment Authorization from "fingerprint review was completed" on September 11th to "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" on September 12th and I don't understand 🤔 Is it a phrasing change ? What is the purpose ? It doesn't really make a big difference, does it ? I'm even more confused haha

I was just getting on to ask this same question. Mine just did the same. Must be a phrasing change.

Hi guys, just recently registered on here. My 765 status was also recently changed to 'Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken.' My guess is it's just a wording change. The status for me is still the day after the bio appt which leads me to believe me that nothing has changed. Fingers crossed our cases move along. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Calendula said:

A lot of people is getting this, including me like 20 min ago.....and is very confusing....I also got on the mail a courtesy letter saying that I didn't send the medical @Calendula @emeline29

But I did send it, anyways the letter just tell me not to send anything now, is just confusing is not a official RFE neither it is a interview appointment and then they just rephrase my status.

"Thank you USCIS I'm very overwhelmed with you ambiguity( or whatever you say it)!"

2 hours ago, Marcela Palomino said:

Hi, 

I just got a RFE, I did send  the I693, but whatever? What should I do ? Wait for interview?IMG_20191213_162914877.thumb.jpg.ddf647fec31280e2e7ea69cc1396eece.jpg

Hi Marcela

- You could try to call them and tell them that the embassy sent this document.

- If they dont have this document you need to ask an USCIS doctor for the medical I 693 and and ask the doctor to give you a sealed envelop to take it to the interview.

I am sorry this has happened to you. 

Cata

Edited by Cata&Ben

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.