Cata&Ben

August 2019 - AOS Fillers!

1,771 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 1/20/2020 at 10:49 AM, Y & J said:

Hi anyone have the contact to call and speak to an officer? I have tried to call the USCIS contact center 1-800-375-5283 but theres no options to speak to a human

Idk the number but take the option of checking on you status, it will tell you to input your case number, go by you lost your number, it will talk, go by you don't find your case number, then the machine will get annoyed and will transfer you to a life rep,. Which will also ask you for your case number, then give your case number to the representative...and that's how you talk to them.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alex2020 said:

Hi all, my wife did not apply for the AP/ EAD combo card. She has her EAD card only and we want to travel within the US domestically. I am pretty sure she is ok to get on the plane as long as she stays in the US without AP. Can anyone confirm or has anyone experienced this? 

Thanks in advance.

She can travel domestic with her passport. We flew last month from east coast to west coast with just her passport. They only checked the bio page. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

EAD approved today ! 

Filed AOS 08/08/19

Bio appt.  09/13/19

EAD approved 01/21/20

08-20-18 :  I-129F package sent

08-28-18 : Package delivered

08-31-18 :  NOA1

01-29-19:  NOA2 

02-22-19 : NVC case number

03-05-19 : In transit

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, Shrinee said:

EAD approved today ! 

Filed AOS 08/08/19

Bio appt.  09/13/19

EAD approved 01/21/20

Congrats!!

Edited by Redvan

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
10 hours ago, Grant & Bri said:

How many people on this page are still waiting for interviews or even EAD cards? I’m still waiting.

I'm still waiting for the interview and I have no idea when it would be! I got my EAD though

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
10 hours ago, Grant & Bri said:

How many people on this page are still waiting for interviews or even EAD cards? I’m still waiting.

@Grant & Bri Still waiting for interview. Our status changed to "ready to be scheduled for interview" as of Dec 13. Got EAD/AP two weeks ago. 

15 hours ago, Grant & Bri said:

I got my EAD card earlier this month. Got my biometrics done last week (took awhile), and my status just changed to "Ready to be interviewed" tonight!

My Timeline (St. Louis, MO):

08/22 Mailed packet

08/23 USCIS received

08/27 NOA

09/25 Call USCIS for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

10/14 RFIE

10/29 RFIE Received

11/05 Call USCIS again for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

11/29 Biometrics Letter Received

12/09 Biometrics appointment (Code 2). They've only taken my index finger's fingerprint

12/13 Another Biometrics Letter Received (Code 3)

12/20 EAD Card is being produced

12/24 Biometrics Appointment scheduled -> Cancelled due to executive order

12/30 EAD Card Received

01/08 Supposedly the rescheduled biometrics appointment, but couldn't make it.

01/15 Did the Walk-in Biometrics!

01/21 Status changed to "Ready to be interviewed"

01/22 Status changed to "Interview was scheduled"

02/26 Green Card Interview & Approved!

Do we get a social security number in after the EAD? Received my card on Saturday... I dont know where to start with the job hunt!! 

12 minutes ago, MrsH23 said:

Do we get a social security number in after the EAD? Received my card on Saturday... I dont know where to start with the job hunt!! 

Yes i got mine the day after ,i started  looking for job before once i got my social in  hands went to work the same week, when i went to the interview i told them so they gave me time until my EAD and social come , i went to diferent interviews and they gave me time ,most of the places would understand. 

1 hour ago, Lirca said:

Yes i got mine the day after ,i started  looking for job before once i got my social in  hands went to work the same week, when i went to the interview i told them so they gave me time until my EAD and social come , i went to diferent interviews and they gave me time ,most of the places would understand. 

I am just now looking for jobs. Very nervous as I have been out of work for a long time now!! 

Current timeline: 

8/20/19 I-485 submitted

9/16/19 biometrics

12/9/19 interview scheduled

12/15/19 EAD/AP approved

1/10/20 interview

We interviewed on January 10 and we thought everything went well, it's obvious we are a bonafide couple.. We did not get a decision however and were told the case is still under review.  IO said we would hear back in a few days. Still haven't heard anything back almost two weeks later, my attorney told me to wait up to a month before we should consider following up...please pray for me and my wife that everything will be OK this process has really taken its toll on us.

Edited by gangnamstyle

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Remember on Jan 20th I requested expedite for work authorization? Yesterday got an email saying they were reviewing, next step is I sent evidence right? ...today I got an email saying I'm approved!!!! They knew they were late.. thanks God

Hello everyone!

just found this forum and I’m so happy to hear two people got updates today! Makes me hopeful for myself as well.

are your applications being processed by the nbc?

1 hour ago, May531 said:

How do you request to expedite work authorization? 

Funny how after I write this message my EAD is updated to New Card is being produced. Thanks God!

1 hour ago, Marcela Palomino said:

Remember on Jan 20th I requested expedite for work authorization? Yesterday got an email saying they were reviewing, next step is I sent evidence right? ...today I got an email saying I'm approved!!!! They knew they were late.. thanks God

N400

Submitted: 08/07/2023 (Online)

Receipt Notice + Biometric Reuse Notice: 08/07/2023

ROC

Submitted: 08/08/2022 (Phoenix Lockbox)

Received by USCIS (UPS Delivery): 08/09/2022

Text Message w Receipt #: 08/12/2022 (YSC)

NOA/Extension Letter: 08/18/2022

AOS

Submitted: 08/05/2019

RFE: 09/30/2019

RFE Received by USCIS: 10/11/2019

Interview: 10/22/2020

Case Approved: 11/05/2020

Hi guys. Weird Time line guy again.

My status changed to "Interview was scheduled" the day after my status changed to "Ready to be interviewed"

I will update you guys when I get my interview date!

08/22 Mailed packet

08/23 USCIS received

08/27 NOA

10/14 RFIE

10/29 RFIE Received

11/05 Call USCIS again for service inquiry (Biometrics Letter), never got the answer

12/09 Biometrics appointment (Code 2). They've only taken my index finger's fingerprint

12/30 EAD Card Received

Edited by MadHong
adding an event

08/22 Mailed packet

08/23 USCIS received

08/27 NOA

10/14 RFIE

10/29 RFIE Received

12/30 EAD Card Received

02/26 Green Card Interview & Approved!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.