Rexxx

Good news with recent IOE receipt number I130 petitioner

111 posts in this topic

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

This is some good news to hear, but I'm going to curb my excitement in case my petition still ends up taking the normal time. Today I got my text from USCIS noting that my case had been received, and my receipt number started with IOE. At first, I was super nervous, since I had expected something that actually lined up with the normal service center denotations. After researching, it seems like this is a pilot program that the govt is trying to use to expedite cases. I'm curious if they just randomly choose cases for this for now, or if there's some sort of selection process for it.

I have seen quite a few of your other posts regarding this topic, and it seems like I'm not going to be able to track the status of my case online. Do you have any specific recommendations for who to contact to keep up with the case if I'm not able to track it online? If so, I'd be so grateful.

Anyway, good luck to you in the coming week on your interview!

Timeline

I read somewhere that everyone who uses the new form will get an IOE #. Not sure if that’s correct or not, but kinda makes sense. I just hope it goes faster with IOE, it’s really not fair to be separated from your spouse for a year or more. I was thinking about filing a K3, anyone have any thoughts about that ? Thanks 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Michael Huff said:

I read somewhere that everyone who uses the new form will get an IOE #. Not sure if that’s correct or not, but kinda makes sense. I just hope it goes faster with IOE, it’s really not fair to be separated from your spouse for a year or more. I was thinking about filing a K3, anyone have any thoughts about that ? Thanks 

I think it’s worth the try, it has no fee and it is really easy to file it. We did it today, I’ll keep you posted. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
12 hours ago, Michael Huff said:

Oh yes please keep me posted. I thought it was like 400 ? 

The form I-129f is also for the K1 visa (fiancé) that one has a fee, I believe $535 too. But if you’re filing it for your spouse (K3) it’s the same form but without a fee because you already paid for I-130. 

Edited by KarenMx

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
On 8/6/2019 at 12:24 AM, Fernthony said:

This is some good news to hear, but I'm going to curb my excitement in case my petition still ends up taking the normal time. Today I got my text from USCIS noting that my case had been received, and my receipt number started with IOE. At first, I was super nervous, since I had expected something that actually lined up with the normal service center denotations. After researching, it seems like this is a pilot program that the govt is trying to use to expedite cases. I'm curious if they just randomly choose cases for this for now, or if there's some sort of selection process for it.

I have seen quite a few of your other posts regarding this topic, and it seems like I'm not going to be able to track the status of my case online. Do you have any specific recommendations for who to contact to keep up with the case if I'm not able to track it online? If so, I'd be so grateful.

Anyway, good luck to you in the coming week on your interview!

Thank you for your kind words,

but no, I dont really have any way to keep up to the case, I would  say keep calling the USCIS..that's what I did, they are the only who can tell you the most up to date status of your case.

Edited by Rexxx
I-130 Sent : 2019-03-22

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 NOA1(Account Access Letter) :

I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)

I-130 Expedite Documents sent and received by TSC

I-130 petition approved

NOA2 Received, Notice Date 15 May 2019

NVC Received File, assigned case# and invoice#

NVC Expedite requested and approved

NVC Sent file to Embassy ( In-Transit )

Embassy Received, scheduled for interview on 08-13 

VISA Approved

POE Detroit, reunited with my wife

i-751 Sent (Remove Conditions on Residence) 

i-751 NOA1 Received (18 months extension)

Biometrics taken

i-751 RFE Request

i-751 RFE Documents Sent

i-751 Approved!!!

2019-04-04

2019-04-07

2019-04-08

2019-05-14

2019-05-15

2019-05-21

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-20

2019-08-13

2019-10-03

2021-07-27

2021-08-05

2021-09-29

2023-08-04

2023-10-12

2023-10-17

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
On 8/6/2019 at 1:24 AM, Fernthony said:

Wait, why do you think you can't track the status of your case online? If anything it seems like receiving the IOE gives you another place to track it, right? or maybe I'm mis-understanding.

Anyone can track the status of their case here- https://egov.uscis.gov

And those of us who've received the IOE NOA1 (with the instructions to create an account) are able to create an account, and track here- https://myaccount.uscis.gov

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jmeleecur said:

Wait, why do you think you can't track the status of your case online? If anything it seems like receiving the IOE gives you another place to track it, right? or maybe I'm mis-understanding.

And those of us who've received the IOE NOA1 (with the instructions to create an account) are able to create an account, and track here- https://myaccount.uscis.gov

Hmmm, that’s strange. I was indeed able to add my case to my online account using the code they mailed me when I received my NOA1, however, there is no status update or whatnot under my account, even until today I can’t see my application status even though it’s already been approved.

I-130 Sent : 2019-03-22

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 NOA1(Account Access Letter) :

I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)

I-130 Expedite Documents sent and received by TSC

I-130 petition approved

NOA2 Received, Notice Date 15 May 2019

NVC Received File, assigned case# and invoice#

NVC Expedite requested and approved

NVC Sent file to Embassy ( In-Transit )

Embassy Received, scheduled for interview on 08-13 

VISA Approved

POE Detroit, reunited with my wife

i-751 Sent (Remove Conditions on Residence) 

i-751 NOA1 Received (18 months extension)

Biometrics taken

i-751 RFE Request

i-751 RFE Documents Sent

i-751 Approved!!!

2019-04-04

2019-04-07

2019-04-08

2019-05-14

2019-05-15

2019-05-21

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-20

2019-08-13

2019-10-03

2021-07-27

2021-08-05

2021-09-29

2023-08-04

2023-10-12

2023-10-17

Timeline
1 hour ago, Jmeleecur said:

The entire reason I got this impression was from the guy I was responding to (Rexxx) and his past posts. I read others, though, that said they had issues with seeing their case approval and such from USCIS, and thus they didn't even realize that their case had moved on to NVC, and I'm certain you've heard of the issues people have had with getting their NVC case numbers. Basically I was just concerned about all of this and was curious if Rexxx had anybody in particular to contact.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Rexxx said:

Hmmm, that’s strange. I was indeed able to add my case to my online account using the code they mailed me when I received my NOA1, however, there is no status update or whatnot under my account, even until today I can’t see my application status even though it’s already been approved.

Odd, I wonder if that was one of their initial kinks in the system for these applications. Mine has listed a case status since I created the account, so seems as thought they've worked that out.🤞

Timeline
1 minute ago, ASSM said:

Does any one got approved this fast for F2A visa with IOE number??
All the fast cases reported here are for USC

I haven't seen any family preference visas anywhere, but I would imagine the approval stage would be similar. The NVC stage will take longer, though. F2A visas are subject to numerical limitations. I'm not sure if you've seen it, but F2A visas as of July were all moved to "current" on the visa bulletin, but they said that it would probably only last until September I believe. You likely won't end up being able to take advantage of this, unfortunately (the application cutoff date is still in June of 2019), but from the sound of it, the dates on the visa bulletin for F2As might be moving forward. Overall, though, I wouldn't be too terribly concerned with getting a fast approval as it likely won't make much of a difference in your overall time.

Here's July

Here's August

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Swaziland
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Fernthony said:

I haven't seen any family preference visas anywhere, but I would imagine the approval stage would be similar. The NVC stage will take longer, though. F2A visas are subject to numerical limitations. I'm not sure if you've seen it, but F2A visas as of July were all moved to "current" on the visa bulletin, but they said that it would probably only last until September I believe. You likely won't end up being able to take advantage of this, unfortunately (the application cutoff date is still in June of 2019), but from the sound of it, the dates on the visa bulletin for F2As might be moving forward. Overall, though, I wouldn't be too terribly concerned with getting a fast approval as it likely won't make much of a difference in your overall time.

Here's July

Here's August

You're right it's better not to put any hopes.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Rexxx....

Question- On your timeline it says "I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)  ". Does this mean that you called and got your I-130 expedited for some reason? Im trying to ascertain if you got bumped in front of everyone for a legit expedited reason or for the IOE. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.