Rexxx

Good news with recent IOE receipt number I130 petitioner

111 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Fernthony said:

Are we sure that it's all still in the same queue? I haven't seen any specific or particular confirmation either way. Wouldn't it be possible that they've moved to having basically 2 simultaneous queues until the paper petitions run out? Basically move to having a small group of people work on ONLY the scanned petitions while the majority of their workers are still doing the paper ones, and eventually having larger portions of the workforce going at the scanned ones as they totally phase out the old system? It would give them a chance to ease into the new system so it's not a shock when all of a sudden the paper petitions run out and everybody has to switch to the new system all at once. Some more transparency from USCIS would certainly be nice, but that's going to be hard to get.

Let's include the fast pass queue for those that filed k-3 in Nebraska to the queues we can imagine. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

12 minutes ago, Fernthony said:

Are we sure that it's all still in the same queue? I haven't seen any specific or particular confirmation either way. Wouldn't it be possible that they've moved to having basically 2 simultaneous queues until the paper petitions run out? Basically move to having a small group of people work on ONLY the scanned petitions while the majority of their workers are still doing the paper ones, and eventually having larger portions of the workforce going at the scanned ones as they totally phase out the old system? It would give them a chance to ease into the new system so it's not a shock when all of a sudden the paper petitions run out and everybody has to switch to the new system all at once. Some more transparency from USCIS would certainly be nice, but that's going to be hard to get.

That makes sense. And yes some more transparency would be nice. All we can do is hope for the best case scenario. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
11 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Let's include the fast pass queue for those that filed k-3 in Nebraska to the queues we can imagine. 

I'm not sure what's meant by this. I've read it like 10 times and can't figure it out lol.

8 minutes ago, Fernthony said:

I'm not sure what's meant by this. I've read it like 10 times and can't figure it out lol.

It's deep sarcasm. We can continue to imagine more queues if you wish. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
Just now, JMPM said:

It's deep sarcasm. We can continue to imagine more queues if you wish. 

So is there or isn't there confirmation of what you said? Avoiding answering my question by being sarcastic doesn't do anybody a bit of good. We're all in this together.

On 8/22/2019 at 12:57 PM, HKS said:

So why are the cases being sent to overloaded service centers? I got sent to Nebraska when it has a lot longer wait then Potomac. 

Is it dependent on your beneficiary's nationality? 

Fun fact - For Q2 numbers (Jan to March 2019) Nebraska doesn't actually have the largest number of pending cases, nor do they receive the most. Texas does. Potomac really does a handful of cases - it must be a small facility.

Chew on that. 😞

Supposedly it's based on beneficiary's country, though I believe petitioner's state has something to do with it as well. Every Texas and Florida case I've seen has gone to Nebraska. Could be selective though, I won't ignore my own biases.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
13 minutes ago, gan1lin2 said:

Fun fact - For Q2 numbers (Jan to March 2019) Nebraska doesn't actually have the largest number of pending cases, nor do they receive the most. Texas does. Potomac really does a handful of cases - it must be a small facility.

Chew on that. 😞

Supposedly it's based on beneficiary's country, though I believe petitioner's state has something to do with it as well. Every Texas and Florida case I've seen has gone to Nebraska. Could be selective though, I won't ignore my own biases.

Ah... Very interesting. 

Thank you 

Timeline
1 hour ago, gan1lin2 said:

Chew on that. 😞

How do you know that Texas has the most petitions ? 

10 hours ago, Michael Huff said:

How do you know that Texas has the most petitions ? 

Looking at the past quarterly reports here (the .csv/excel files have the Service Centers at the bottom): https://www.uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data?topic_id=20712&field_native_doc_issue_date_value[value][month]=&field_native_doc_issue_date_value_1[value][year]=&combined=&items_per_page=10

I broke it down in my own spreadsheet, basically merging Approved/Denied into one Adjudicated column. Pending is the number all of all petitions at the end of the quarter that had no decision yet.

Edit: These numbers are for I130 SPOUSE only.

image.png.23e750d16b044ea6a851193b56f1d9b5.png

Edited by gan1lin2

16 hours ago, gan1lin2 said:

Shucks. We just sent our I-130 out yesterday. Shes in TX. Hoping we dont get Nebraska

(knock on wood)

• 5 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 5:01 PM, lpena said:

Hi All,

I-130 send on August 7th, received on August 9th, Text Noa 1 Received August 13th, Also got IOE receipt from texas service center.  Almost a month waiting now. Hope this process is quick.

Regards,

Luis

Luis

Any updates? 

I also got IOE receipt from Potomac 8/12/19 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.