Rexxx

Good news with recent IOE receipt number I130 petitioner

111 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me what would be the priority date on I-129F after filling for 1-130. Would it be whenever i file for I-129 F or would it be the same priority date as I-130.
I applied for I-130 end of June and got assigned IOE number (Nebraska service center) - Just wondering if its beneficial to apply for I-129F now considering the processing time difference isn't that much.

My friend also applied for I-130 end of February and got his NVC notice last month so it took around 8 months. He didn't get the IOE number but the Service center was Nebraska. 

Thanks for your suggestions.

4 hours ago, matt8989 said:

Hi,
Can anyone please tell me what would be the priority date on I-129F after filling for 1-130. Would it be whenever i file for I-129 F or would it be the same priority date as I-130.
I applied for I-130 end of June and got assigned IOE number (Nebraska service center) - Just wondering if its beneficial to apply for I-129F now considering the processing time difference isn't that much.

My friend also applied for I-130 end of February and got his NVC notice last month so it took around 8 months. He didn't get the IOE number but the Service center was Nebraska. 

Thanks for your suggestions.

The 129f doesn’t have a priority date, it just goes by the date they send the NOA1 to you.

We don’t know if it’s having any effect on the IOE receipt numbers in the same way as it was on the old ones, I’ve not come across any that have been approved any quicker from filing that yet and on the forums and many fb groups I’m in no one has seen any success yet either. My 130 PD is early July and we filed the 129f in August as we got Nebraska. We’ve had no movement on either yet. 
But at the end of the day filing the 129f is personal choice and worth trying 

On 8/5/2019 at 10:24 PM, Fernthony said:

This is some good news to hear, but I'm going to curb my excitement in case my petition still ends up taking the normal time. Today I got my text from USCIS noting that my case had been received, and my receipt number started with IOE. At first, I was super nervous, since I had expected something that actually lined up with the normal service center denotations. After researching, it seems like this is a pilot program that the govt is trying to use to expedite cases. I'm curious if they just randomly choose cases for this for now, or if there's some sort of selection process for it.

I have seen quite a few of your other posts regarding this topic, and it seems like I'm not going to be able to track the status of my case online. Do you have any specific recommendations for who to contact to keep up with the case if I'm not able to track it online? If so, I'd be so grateful.

Anyway, good luck to you in the coming week on your interview!

Have you gotten approved yet? If so how long did it take and what SC was it at? I’m just curious because I got Texas and it’s been 2 months since I filed and I have a case number starting with IOE, I just hope it goes fast.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
13 hours ago, Rey_18 said:

Have you gotten approved yet? If so how long did it take and what SC was it at? I’m just curious because I got Texas and it’s been 2 months since I filed and I have a case number starting with IOE, I just hope it goes fast.

Our PD is July 31 and our SC is Potomac. We haven't been approved yet. It's unfortunately not going extra fast, but we got super lucky to get the fastest service center. My guess is that we'll get approved around Christmas time. I hope we all can get approved quick, but it seems that we've all just fallen in line with everybody else with non-IOE receipt numbers.

7 hours ago, Fernthony said:

Our PD is July 31 and our SC is Potomac. We haven't been approved yet. It's unfortunately not going extra fast, but we got super lucky to get the fastest service center. My guess is that we'll get approved around Christmas time. I hope we all can get approved quick, but it seems that we've all just fallen in line with everybody else with non-IOE receipt numbers.

I wish you the best! I think so too and hope that you get approved by December. 
i hope it goes fast for both of us 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Fernthony said:

Mine is Potomac too but my PD is September 23 with IOE I pray every thing comes out fast 

• 1 month later...
On 12/18/2019 at 11:27 AM, everest226 said:

Fernthony   -    My PD was August 28 at POTOMAC exact a month after.  i think  by February my case should approve. Finger crossed.

We need to start a thread for all I-130 Potomac filers... I think it will give us peace of mind if we can all complain / anxiously harass each other. 😂

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Service Center: Potomac Service Center

Consulate: South Africa

Hello...Shenzhen, China 💕2018-01-20

Will you...Shenzhen, China 💍 2019-01-13

I Do...Hong Kong ❤️ 2019-06-20

USCIS

I-130 Sent: 2019-08-21

I-130 NOA1: 2019-08-26

I-130 NOA2: 2020-04-17

NVC
Received: 2020-04-20

DQ: 2020-06-18

Expedite approved: 2020-08-21

US Consulate - Johannesburg

Medical: 2020-09-03

Interview Scheduled: 2020-09-03

Interview at US Consulate in Johannesburg: 9:15 2020-09-16 - Approved!

Visa Delivered: 2020-09-25

Arrival in the U.S. (POE New York JFK): 2020-10-04
2 year Green Card Received: 2020-12-18

Removal of Conditions

Service Center: National Benefits Center

Date Mailed: 2022-07-20 via FedEx to Phoenix Lockbox

Receipt Date: 2022-07-27

NOA Received: 2022-08-01

Biometrics letter received: 2022-08-13

Biometrics appointment date: 2022-08-23

Removal of Conditions approved date: 2023-10-26

Citizenship

Service Center: Online

Local Office: Denver

Date of Submission: 2023-07-15

Biometrics Waived

Interview scheduled: 2023-09-18
Interview at Centennial Field Office: 8:35 2023-10-26 
Approved!
Oath Ceremony: 11:00 2023-11-07

On 6/8/2019 at 1:42, Michael Huff said:

Leí en alguna parte que todos los que usan el nuevo formulario obtendrán un IOE #. No estoy seguro de si eso es correcto o no, pero tiene sentido. Solo espero que vaya más rápido con IOE, realmente no es justo estar separado de su cónyuge durante un año o más. Estaba pensando en presentar un K3, ¿alguien tiene alguna idea al respecto? Gracias 

Esa misma duda tengo yo!!!! Mi número de caso es igual IOE.. pero Quisiera poner una k3..me gustaría saber si las están aceptando.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 8/17/2019 at 9:54 AM, HKS said:

Seems as though communication is not USCIS's strength. Sad. 

Glad you got through quickly. 

I tried to get expedited; however, my circumstance isn't on the list. 

So, we are living in Iraq until the end. Knock on wood the Iran boarder stays quiet. 

Hey, I hope you guys are ok over there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.