dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Hello all!

Got CC on May 21st and today got our expedite request approved with the consulate in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Hope we get contacted by the consulate soon with our interview!

Check on CEAC case status to see if your case is in transit and after it shows ready, you should get that interview email.

Create an account on ais.usvisa-info.com and enter your case details, you will be notified when the interview is scheduled.

Read about how expedite interviews are scheduled in Brazil, for example in Mexico, expedited folks schedule their own interview on ais.usvisa-info.com as soon as ceac changes to Ready.

NOA1: Feb 13 2018

NOA2: Feb 15 2019

NVC Case Number assigned: Apr 3 2019

NVC IV Fees paid: Apr 5 2019

DS-260 filled: Apr 10 2019

IV Docs submitted: Apr 12 2019

IV Docs resubmitted: May 1 2019

Case complete: may 3 2019

Expedite requested: May 15 2019

Expedite approved: May 23 2019

Case sent to Consulate: May 24 2018

Case status Ready: May 28 2019

Interview date: June 20 2019

Interview status: Approved

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. Our entire process with the NVC has been so slow. We submitted additional docs to them on 30th March, and didn't hear anything until 16th May when i was finally told we were 'Documentarily Qualified', is this the same as case complete? We have heard nothing from them since and even the immigration lawyer we are working with seems to think that this is unusual. 

Getting very anxious that something will go very wrong and I will be stuck here in New Zealand alone forever (I'm from the UK originally and have no family over here)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, dxb_Indian said:

Check on CEAC case status to see if your case is in transit and after it shows ready, you should get that interview email.

Create an account on ais.usvisa-info.com and enter your case details, you will be notified when the interview is scheduled.

Read about how expedite interviews are scheduled in Brazil, for example in Mexico, expedited folks schedule their own interview on ais.usvisa-info.com as soon as ceac changes to Ready.

Awesome! Thanks for the info.

Yeah I checked CEAC and it shows that it’s on “transit”. As soon as it changes to “ready” I will register and schedule my own interview.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Just want to know the possibility of getting the interview on July if the PD is current on that same month. Or do you normally get it the month after your PD is current?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
1 hour ago, captain chickpea said:

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. Our entire process with the NVC has been so slow. We submitted additional docs to them on 30th March, and didn't hear anything until 16th May when i was finally told we were 'Documentarily Qualified', is this the same as case complete? We have heard nothing from them since and even the immigration lawyer we are working with seems to think that this is unusual. 

Getting very anxious that something will go very wrong and I will be stuck here in New Zealand alone forever (I'm from the UK originally and have no family over here)

Yes documentarily qualified is the same as case complete!

Did you get an email saying that your case is documentarily qualified ?

If yes then you're waiting for an interview letter now! 

Edited by Nody

1 hour ago, vince88 said:

Just want to know the possibility of getting the interview on July if the PD is current on that same month. Or do you normally get it the month after your PD is current?

My PD was June and My husband’s interview is June 7. CC was April. 

15 hours ago, melindaabdullah said:

I was told NVC had no way of knowing which embassy is schelduing right now. 😕 Spent a hour and 16 minutes on hold for that. I asked her if Turkiye is schelduing. She said I don't have any idea if they are but if an appointment becomes available fir you we will notify you.... ☹️

Wow, she was extremely helpful.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 minutes ago, c23 said:

Wow, she was extremely helpful.

Yeah .. it was like I was bothering her too much for one question.. seriously.. I'm hearing impaired and i was using my closed caption phone. I think it aggravated her that she had to wait until I read what she said to respond. It's not easy for me either. I was frustrated. God Willing he will get his interview 🙏 for July. This has been incredibly hard on me. With surgery and hearing aids breaking and two kids . I don't get much sleep because I'm worried about the interview for him and my kids.. our CC was May 17.. he's an IR 1.. we've been married 14 years this August 16.. Our PD IS MAY 25th.. I'm not sure that the PD EVEN MAtters with him being an IR 1.. sorry fir tmi but I'm.just bummed today

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
44 minutes ago, sahoni said:

Good luck everyone. 

Hopping that next week I get case complete, finger crossed 🤞🏽 

I thought you had Cc already? What happened? Did you get any rfe? I remember some of your batch got CC quickly

2 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

Yeah .. it was like I was bothering her too much for one question.. seriously.. I'm hearing impaired and i was using my closed caption phone. I think it aggravated her that she had to wait until I read what she said to respond. It's not easy for me either. I was frustrated. God Willing he will get his interview 🙏 for July. This has been incredibly hard on me. With surgery and hearing aids breaking and two kids . I don't get much sleep because I'm worried about the interview for him and my kids.. our CC was May 17.. he's an IR 1.. we've been married 14 years this August 16.. Our PD IS MAY 25th.. I'm not sure that the PD EVEN MAtters with him being an IR 1.. sorry fir tmi but I'm.just bummed today 

I'm sorry you had to go through that.  With NVC reps, it's very hit or miss.  I've spoken to some extremely helpful ones who were very empathic and went out of their way to get me the information I needed.  I've also spoken to some who seem to try to get you off the phone as soon as possible, as if they're paid by the number of calls they take.  If your CC is May 17th, I'd say there's a strong chance that your husband will be getting the IL this month, unless Turkey has a long backlog?  Best of luck to you guys.  Keep the faith!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, melindaabdullah said:

Can you apply for the expedite due to your medical condition? 

2 hours ago, Kartinee23 said:

I thought you had Cc already? What happened? Did you get any rfe? I remember some of your batch got CC quickly

No, I don’t🙃. I’m still waiting for cc, submitted may 20. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
40 minutes ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

Can you apply for the expedite due to your medical condition? 

I really don't know if I can. I haven't tried either. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.