DOCUMENTANILY QUALIFIED (Case complete)

NVC received my case February 4, 2019

Documents uploaded March 21

Documents uploaded April 2

Documents uploaded April 18

I uploaded a document May 1 and 2 to make sure

Documents uploaded May 9

Documentarily Qualified June 3

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST.

@kartinee23 am waiting on you.

Congratulations🎉🎉 i am happy for u. Finally!! Praise God. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, nyokie said:

question now that am on this next time, I have to wait for my case to be send to the Embassy, to find out if it been send, I have to use my case number and if it say ready? it mean it arrived at the embassy? 

Ready means: at the embassy?

not sure if am right or wrong. anyone

they send the case by mail or email?  

now you wait for the email that will let you know the interview date. the same way you got an email that said documents qualified.

so happy for you.... the wait might seem long... but this is the final lap... we are all almost done..... congrats again....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Veesia said:

Please any idea if they've started scheduling July interviews? 

i think they have... just havent heard anything here on VJ... however, i know the rain falls around the 7th -19th of the month... so lets hang in here...

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Looks like nutn is happening today with interview letters 😪😪.. how r u holding up

the storms are gathering... it will soon pour!!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
44 minutes ago, Mrs Oduro said:

Looks like nutn is happening today with interview letters 😪😪.. how r u holding up

I’m actually not doing ok . My husband was assaulted and robbed on Friday and I can’t wait for this interview to happen for him to be here with me safe and sound 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

2hrs ago  I turned off my wifi and told myself, I should stop worrying for something I can not control, leave it all in God’s hands and already planned to book a July vacation tonight. I put my phone on silent and started cleaning while talking to God and myself like crazy. Few minutes later, my husband left a voice msg and lots of messages on messenger, tried facetiming me, regular texts, regular calls to tell me “Check ceac!!! All our documents are accepted and there were two msgs saying we are DQ!”

I did not believe him and told him to stop joking about it coz it’s not funny. 😅

He then sent me a pic of our CEAC account with two new msgs!!! 🤓 So I went online to check. I saw the two msgs! I didn’t know what to feel. I was smiling, crying and in denial. 🌝

I said, I wont believe this until we receive the e-mail. I dont want to jinx it lol! 

Almost an hour after the ceac msg, we both received 3 e-mails!!!

Thank you Lord for this! Thank you to everyone in here specially @nyokie and @jenifferrecio426!!! Interview waiting game is next!!! I love Monday! Woooohoooo! Thank you also @shoowlaar for always checking on us! 💖💖💖

CR1 for Montreal Canada embassy

June 28, 2018 - PD (texas service center)

Dec 11, 2018 - 130 approved

Feb 16, 2019 - NVC receieved/case number

April 1, 2019 - first submission

April 17, 2019 - rfe (multiple file)

- resubmitted edited file

May 7, 2019 - rfe (asking for additional W2)

May 8, 2019 - submitted additional W2 

May 15, 2019 - first W2 that was accepted since April got rejected all of a sudden (docs submitted May 8 untouched) 

May 18, 2019 - reuploaded same W2 they rejected

June 3, 2019 - DQ e-mail! 

C6B61BD1-B71E-49A1-96C5-833FE0909F19.jpeg

10E1930D-C199-4276-9D56-00A8D9D42EDF.jpeg

Congrats! 🎉🎉 

Happy for you! 🎉

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
30 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

2hrs ago  I turned off my wifi and told myself, I should stop worrying for something I can not control, leave it all in God’s hands and already planned to book a July vacation tonight. I put my phone on silent and started cleaning while talking to God and myself like crazy. Few minutes later, my husband left a voice msg and lots of messages on messenger, tried facetiming me, regular texts, regular calls to tell me “Check ceac!!! All our documents are accepted and there were two msgs saying we are DQ!”

I did not believe him and told him to stop joking about it coz it’s not funny. 😅

He then sent me a pic of our CEAC account with two new msgs!!! 🤓 So I went online to check. I saw the two msgs! I didn’t know what to feel. I was smiling, crying and in denial. 🌝

I said, I wont believe this until we receive the e-mail. I dont want to jinx it lol! 

Thank you Lord for this! Thank you to everyone in here specially @nyokie and @jenifferrecio426!!! Interview waiting game is next!!! I love Monday! Woooohoooo! Thank you also @shoowlaar for always checking on us! 💖💖💖

May 15, 2019 - first W2 that was accepted since April got rejected all of a sudden (docs submitted May 8 untouched) 

Yayyyyy! Today has been a GREAT day for you, nyokkie and myself!!!! CCs and interview date for me! Time to sleep well tonight!!!

43 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Congratulations dear 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.