dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview July 2019

1,447 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Quickccnvc2019 said:

Cc 3/25

it is been 9 weeks and no interview letter for my Wife!

which embassy?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

I really don't know if I can. I haven't tried either. 

You should try! You don’t lose anything. Here is the email:

NVCExpedite@state.gov

My expedite request was accepted as I am in the US Air Force Reserve.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
7 hours ago, MrsRamirez said:

My PD was June and My husband’s interview is June 7. CC was April. 

Thanks for letting me know, I guess there is a chance to get it fast then but back again depends on the embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
5 hours ago, CarlosSeoanes said:

You should try! You don’t lose anything. Here is the email:

NVCExpedite@state.gov

My expedite request was accepted as I am in the US Air Force Reserve.

Yes. I think I will .. my doctors are willing to write a statement for me as well to see if that doesn't help.  Thank you for the info. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
24 minutes ago, melindaabdullah said:

Yes. I think I will .. my doctors are willing to write a statement for me as well to see if that doesn't help.  Thank you for the info. 

That’s great! As I said, you don’t lose anything. I seeing people getting approved due to school for their kids, jobs waiting back home, financial reasons and medical, etc.

Good luck!

Edited by CarlosSeoanes

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi All,

Congratulations to All who got approved on last month end. @sj0509 Good Luck. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Those who were denied, May God gives you success very soon.

Just Question regarding Interview, 

for whats app chat OR Insta Chat, do  I take screenshot and print few random conversations on pages ? 

Edited by M@K12

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
19 hours ago, Quickccnvc2019 said:

Cc 3/25

it is been 9 weeks and no interview letter for my Wife!

You don't have a timeline.. which embassy ??

Timeline
4 hours ago, M@K12 said:

Hi All,

Congratulations to All who got approved on last month end. @sj0509 Good Luck. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Those who were denied, May God gives you success very soon.

Just Question regarding Interview, 

for whats app chat OR Insta Chat, do  I take screenshot and print few random conversations on pages ? 

Yes take screenshots of ur random most important chats n print

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.