2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Did you send any information and what did you say your expedite reason was

They never asked for any. I got an RFE after my interview to re do my medical (still don’t understand this!) so I said I wanted to expedite to comply with the RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline
1 minute ago, Loo1 said:

They never asked for any. I got an RFE after my interview to re do my medical (still don’t understand this!) so I said I wanted to expedite to comply with the RFE

How annoying. Did you do it through ask Emma 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Loo1 said:

Very annoying! Yeah, went on and said I wanted to speak to a representative and went from there 

Well atleast your EAD will arrive soon even tho it’s a bit anti climatic

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Well atleast your EAD will arrive soon even tho it’s a bit anti climatic

It’s the only good thing to come from the RFE
Did get a notification that our AP was approved this morning, maybe they are starting to get through the May filings a little quicker, so hopefully it won’t be too long for all you guys who are still waiting 🤞🏼

Timeline
17 minutes ago, Loo1 said:

It’s the only good thing to come from the RFE
Did get a notification that our AP was approved this morning, maybe they are starting to get through the May filings a little quicker, so hopefully it won’t be too long for all you guys who are still waiting 🤞🏼

Did your RFE say something about being able to expedite EAD?

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Biffa said:

Did your RFE say something about being able to expedite EAD?

No, it saying we needed do to another medical even though my medical is in date, we haven’t been able to get an clarity on it at all. I just decided fo chance it with an expedite request and to be completely honest, the luck we’re having with this entire process, I didn’t think it would be granted 

Timeline
Just now, Loo1 said:

No, it saying we needed do to another medical even though my medical is in date, we haven’t been able to get an clarity on it at all. I just decided fo chance it with an expedite request and to be completely honest, the luck we’re having with this entire process, I didn’t think it would be granted 

Ha. I understand I feel like I’m the unluckiest person with this process also.  

Filed: Other Timeline
17 hours ago, Buketty said:

Just saw EAD case was approved 

Filed May 1st

Interview on Monday

Our interview is on Monday, too! Good luck!!! 🤞

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

EAD card just arrived! ❤️ Now, we can breathe a little easier while they process his green card interview after Monday.

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Hello. I have a question from you guys.

i just got my EAD card it has only 1 year valid time.
I thought it would 2 years. What happens if my marriage based green card still in the process even after 1 year valid time? Should I have to do again I-765?

the one who get their EAD please answer my question.

thank you

Just now, Hawthorn tree said:

Hello. I have a question from you guys.

i just got my EAD card it has only 1 year valid time.
I thought it would 2 years. What happens if my marriage based green card still in the process even after 1 year valid time? Should I have to do again I-765?

the one who get their EAD please answer my question.

thank you

120 days before it expires you can request an extension which will last 180 days. I believe you can do that twice so hopefully your green card process should be concluded before then.

Spoiler

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

Citizenship:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: China
Timeline
3 minutes ago, celie&joseph said:

120 days before it expires you can request an extension which will last 180 days. I believe you can do that twice so hopefully your green card process should be concluded before then.

Thank you dear

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hello everybody,

Quick update:

We have our interview today, November 14, 10:00 at Philadelphia field office, interview lasted about 15 min., we both got with the officer. It got my atention 2 couples that were interviewed separately. Apart from the questions of the form the only personal questions were how we met, when we got married and current and previous addresses. We were in the building 1 hr. 40 min. ·3 hours after leaving the building we´ve got text notification of an update on our case, we checked USCIS website and "New Card Is Being Produced" 

®️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
49 minutes ago, Valmabe said:

Hello everybody,

Quick update:

We have our interview today, November 14, 10:00 at Philadelphia field office, interview lasted about 15 min., we both got with the officer. It got my atention 2 couples that were interviewed separately. Apart from the questions of the form the only personal questions were how we met, when we got married and current and previous addresses. We were in the building 1 hr. 40 min. ·3 hours after leaving the building we´ve got text notification of an update on our case, we checked USCIS website and "New Card Is Being Produced" 

Did dey seperate you guys ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.