2,108 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Vgmay2019 said:

How did the interview  went? Mine is on the 14th of November 

Well, it went okay, we werent asked any tricky questions, but we were interviewed separately, which freaked me out a little, also my husband and I realized later that we messed up 2 questions... I said that the year of my husband's car is 2019 when it was 2018 and my husband messed up the age of my little brother. I really hope they wont deny us because of it... officer said she doesnt forsee any issues with our application  and we should be fine but the decision can be made only after looking at all the evidence.. she said to wait for a decision in the mail next week. But I am pretty worried honestly. 

32 minutes ago, Daria123 said:

Well, it went okay, we werent asked any tricky questions, but we were interviewed separately, which freaked me out a little, also my husband and I realized later that we messed up 2 questions... I said that the year of my husband's car is 2019 when it was 2018 and my husband messed up the age of my little brother. I really hope they wont deny us because of it... officer said she doesnt forsee any issues with our application  and we should be fine but the decision can be made only after looking at all the evidence.. she said to wait for a decision in the mail next week. But I am pretty worried 

Hope everything  goes well!!! 

An update from case tracker just a few minutes ago!!!!

PD May 28th. Bio June 17th. No EAD combo yet. How long before the interview letter arrive?

Edited by Southern_Belle07

1 minute ago, Southern_Belle07 said:

An update from case tracker just a few minutes ago!!!!

PD May 28th. Bio June 17th. No EAD combo yet. How long before the interview letter arrive?

30EA28C1-28C1-46B6-BC67-08E8F9641B22.jpeg

We have the same PD, my bio was June 28th. Radio silence since. No updates of any kind. Congrats.  

Hoping I get some good news soon. 

9 minutes ago, Lizzady said:

We have the same PD, my bio was June 28th. Radio silence since. No updates of any kind. Congrats.  

Hoping I get some good news soon. 

You will. Keep the faith! 🙏🏼

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

Jus now randomly checked the USCIS case tracker app and I got an update.

Current status: Case ready to be scheduled for an interview"

It's says, "As of October 9, 2019, we are ready to schedule your form I-485, ......, for an interview.

Finally it's moving for mid to late May AOS filers. My FO shud mostly be Denver.

Hope to get interview schedule soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
8 hours ago, Daria123 said:

Well, it went okay, we werent asked any tricky questions, but we were interviewed separately, which freaked me out a little, also my husband and I realized later that we messed up 2 questions... I said that the year of my husband's car is 2019 when it was 2018 and my husband messed up the age of my little brother. I really hope they wont deny us because of it... officer said she doesnt forsee any issues with our application  and we should be fine but the decision can be made only after looking at all the evidence.. she said to wait for a decision in the mail next week. But I am pretty worried honestly. 

What kinda questions did they ask?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Just checked my status and it says interview scheduled! So excited to get the letter! Haven’t received the EAD yet though. Priority date May 21, had bio on 9/13. Chicago field office

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 hours ago, Liflead said:

What kinda questions did they ask?

Just pretty basic ones, went over I-485 , then asked about our relationship,  where did we meet, when we started dating, where was our first date and so on. Then she asked about my husband's job, what car does he have, where do we live (house/apartment) , asked about our pets, our favorite restaurants,  what places did we go lately together,  asked about each other's family, what is our favorite restaurant, and if we had a dinner together last night 

9 hours ago, celie&joseph said:

Ststus change!! Interview finally scheduled!! Its such a relief tbh. I've been working two jobs for the last 4 months and my husband has been frustrated being home. I can't wait to get the letter in the mail. 🤞

Wohoo!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello! My I-485s status is interview ready to be scheduled since July and it's almost 3 months on going. Is there anyway that I can expedite my case? My medical from SLEC will expire on December and I don't want to retake it here in the states. My local field office is Sacramento. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.