dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, batedbreath said:

Wow... 7 days?? That is amazing! I thought the NVC stage took 4 weeks after they give you a case number! Has NVC's processing time sped up? Or does the faster you submit fees and docs once the portal becomes available the faster they review your submission? 

the latter, the faster you pay, submit docs they review quickly.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
52 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

If u filled three separate petitions..then three AOS..the intending immigrant is not a house hold member untill he or she is in US...so if u r filling for your spouse then the Intending Immigrant u sposnsor would be 1 for reach AIS and just add your self to it...for Example I filled three separate petitions...my wife and two kids this is what I did...

2019-05-22 11-44.pdf 131.06 kB · 2 downloads

@The Rock ll yes 3 separate petitions....ok ok i think i have it now so my husband form will read 1-1-(i don't count him twice)-and i don't put a number for dependents because i don't have any. for my step daughters forms it will read 1(her)-1(me)-1(now my husband) and the same for the second daughter just changing the names for them. oh i hope that's it. Thank you so much for your help

9 minutes ago, Justus Forever said:

@The Rock ll yes 3 separate petitions....ok ok i think i have it now so my husband form will read 1-1-(i don't count him twice)-and i don't put a number for dependents because i don't have any. for my step daughters forms it will read 1(her)-1(me)-1(now my husband) and the same for the second daughter just changing the names for them. oh i hope that's it. Thank you so much for your help

Yes

We just received the second of three "Documentarily Qualified" messages from NVC.  That is awesome but the third petition (step-daughter) had all files accepted on April 12 but never received the DQ message.  They aren't asking for anything more and all civil and financial files are marked "accepted".  I called NVC a few weeks ago about this and they said they would assign a supervisor to look at it.  They said that will take 6 weeks.  I called them again today and asked what was going on and they said it can be an additional 6 weeks before someone will look into it.  My wife was DQ on May 1, my step son was DQ on May 22, my step daughter was accepted on April 12.  NVC hasn't even sent my wife's petition to Manila yet (22 days) and we are all expedited...

This is beyond frustrating.  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

11 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

We just received the second of three "Documentarily Qualified" messages from NVC.  That is awesome but the third petition (step-daughter) had all files accepted on April 12 but never received the DQ message.  They aren't asking for anything more and all civil and financial files are marked "accepted".  I called NVC a few weeks ago about this and they said they would assign a supervisor to look at it.  They said that will take 6 weeks.  I called them again today and asked what was going on and they said it can be an additional 6 weeks before someone will look into it.  My wife was DQ on May 1, my step son was DQ on May 22, my step daughter was accepted on April 12.  NVC hasn't even sent my wife's petition to Manila yet (22 days) and we are all expedited...

my goodness, they should jus DQ the entire family. This is ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

my goodness, they should jus DQ the entire family. This is ridiculous. 

Considering that my step-daughter was the first one to have all files accepted and the last one for DQ, this is a bit weird.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

Considering that my step-daughter was the first one to have all files accepted and the last one for DQ, this is a bit weird.

Yes, but once shes accepted and they see the other two DQ they should have done her same time. 

Is she doing the interview at a later date?

26 minutes ago, GabLuc said:

Yes, but once shes accepted and they see the other two DQ they should have done her same time. 

Is she doing the interview at a later date?

That is also weird.  All three are expedited.  My wife got DQ on May 1 but NVC still hasn't even sent her petition to Manila.  22 days later we are in the same boat.  My step daughter was the first to have all files accepted (April 12) and no word at all since then.

At this point we will interview together or separately as long as it keeps moving.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, Mrs. RiRi G said:

@bishnup @VIREN @Lily29 @Ginwill @Muhammad Babar @Bboorrcchh morning all, hopefully it looks good for us between today and Friday because Monday is a holiday😟 for USCIS to send our cases over to NVC...

I'm also waiting for my case number :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, John & Rose said:

I only liked it that you got a Dq update but I’m worried of your accepted without DQ. Keep calling about it and ask to talk to a supervisor. I read someone in here thinking she is DQ but found out she is waiting for nothing because they actually needed more docs. 

1 minute ago, Kartinee23 said:

I only liked it that you got a Dq update but I’m worried of your accepted without DQ. Keep calling about it and ask to talk to a supervisor. I read someone in here thinking she is DQ but found out she is waiting for nothing because they actually needed more docs. 

I have spoken to them 4 times on that one.  They all say no additional docs are needed.  She has the same docs that my step son has just been DQ'd with.  My step son is 18 and my step daughter is 16.  

IMG_5168.jpeg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.