dwheels76

NVC Filers - May 2019

1,450 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, GabLuc said:

No I got an email, it came like this NATIONAL_VISA_CENTER 

Subject Notice of Immigrant Visa Case Creation.

Check your junk/spam

Yess I paid, $445. 120 for AOS and 325 Immigrant Visa Fees.

I waited one hour for representative to ask about case number, and finally got to find out that it was not assigned yet((( i will try tomorrow

23 hours ago, nyokie said:

we only filed for me so I wont know how that work. but I will tag someone who filed for 3 people like yours @jenifferrecio426   @John & Rose can any of you hell her out please?

Each case is distinct and separate. For civil documents, is for each beneficiary. In the affidavit part the same information that you provide for one case, is the same for the 3. Because you only paid one AoS fee but even though affidavit form, transcripts and proofs of domicilie needs to be upload in each case under that category 

1 hour ago, nyokie said:

NVC its time to do some works, start giving out more CC.

😔😔😔 Friday is the end of my third week. I call yesterday and NVC only told me if they not reviewed from yesterday till Friday I need to call back on Monday to scale to a supervisor 😔😔😔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
10 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

😔😔😔 Friday is the end of my third week. I call yesterday and NVC only told me if they not reviewed from yesterday till Friday I need to call back on Monday to scale to a supervisor 😔😔😔

sound great but you will hear something any day now, when you resubmitted?

tomorrow will make one week for me B-)B-)

Edited by nyokie

8 minutes ago, nyokie said:

sound great but you will hear something any day now, when you resubmitted?

tomorrow will make one week for me B-)B-)

April 26

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 hours ago, nyokie said:

lol lol love their music, sometimes I do dance too lol, how old are the kids?

I have a girl that's 11. And a son that's 7 .  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
11 minutes ago, jenifferrecio426 said:

April 26

girl you will hear something by any day now .not Monday cuz they was working on the 24 the other day. they will review it today or tomorrow

2 minutes ago, nyokie said:

girl you will hear something by any day now .not Monday cuz they was working on the 24 the other day. they will review it today or tomorrow

🙏🙏🙏🙏

2 minutes ago, nyokie said:

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, Parisa_1234 said:

I submitted my civil documents and AOS documents two days ago. Am I supposed to receive any confirmation email? Also, when I click on "Submitted" to see the files, the "Submit Documents" key looks active, is that normal?

In my case, they did not send a confirmation email. You can call NVC to find out.

Also, the submit documents on the right side of the page looking active is normal. As long as ceac's home page and each required document's status is labeled as "submitted", you should be fine.

25 minutes ago, Motongever said:

In my case, they did not send a confirmation email. You can call NVC to find out.

Also, the submit documents on the right side of the page looking active is normal. As long as ceac's home page and each required document's status is labeled as "submitted", you should be fine.

Thank you! I am super anxious about this process and scared of making mistakes. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
35 minutes ago, jojotica said:

Case number finally received. File was received on April 24th

I am on the phone holding with NVC . I hope I can get mine today . Did you call or received email ?

10 minutes ago, Cheridane123 said:

I am on the phone holding with NVC . I hope I can get mine today . Did you call or received email ?

Received the email. Called NVC Monday though and they had no news.

55 minutes ago, jojotica said:

Case number finally received. File was received on April 24th

Is that the date from USCIS when they stated the case was sent to NVC? Or did you call them to find out this date? Thanks!

Friday, August 10th, 2018 - Mailed I-130

Friday, August 24th, 2018 - Remailed I-130

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Available for Pickup

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018 - Picked up

Friday, August 31st, 2018 - Payment Accepted

Tuesday, September 4th, 2018 - NOA1

Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 - NOA2 (USPS Mail)

Monday, April 22nd, 2019 - Sent to USCIS (Status Available Online)

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - NVC Case Number Generated

Monday, May 20th, 2019 - AOS/IV Paid

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 - Payment Received

Monday, June 3rd, 2019 - Documents Submitted

Thursday, June 20th, 2019 - (RFE) Issues with Documents

Thursday, June 27th, 2019 - Documents Re-submitted

Friday, July 19th, 2019 - Documents Qualified

Monday, August 19th, 2019 - Interview Letter
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019 - Interview Date

Friday, September 6th, 2019 - Visa Pickup From Document Service Center

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.